Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431298 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 9:29am On May 29, 2023
pascal558:

Apply for Admission into like 4 different universities and that's it. Or if you have a skill, go search for a job online

Which of the schools
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 6:12pm On May 29, 2023
IslamDefender:

Your plug has told you a big lie. I was there in April and the PCO confirmed that they had completed December production as of April.

I had captured in December and went to meet since my passport had not been produced in April and he ordered immediate production.

Your plug is either not a sure one or she's playing you big time.

I'm just tired of all these, I don't even know what to do.

Why I just don't wanna get Angry is because probably I don't need it yet but let's be watching.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lukman: 7:54pm On May 29, 2023
Captured : 17th April
Collected: 2nd May

Kano Immigration

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worried222: 9:05pm On May 29, 2023
lukman:
Captured : 17th April
Collected: 2nd May

Kano Immigration
How much did you pay?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lukman: 6:01am On May 30, 2023
worried222:

How much did you pay?

30k total

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worried222: 8:06am On May 30, 2023
lukman:

30k total
You did it through an immigration officer or by yourself?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lukman: 8:34am On May 30, 2023
worried222:

You did it through an immigration officer or by yourself?
I used an officer though the people I met on the day of my capturing where less than 20, it wasn't really a busy place compared what I do see in Lagos offices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2023
dhoyean:

Hello
Did she inform you that the passport is ready
Have you tried tracking the passport online
I also captured in February and last time I went they said it’s not ready
Are you part of that diy team
A dude on Twitter (and team DIY according to him) wrote and I quote. "A new Nigeria is possible. Let me use this medium to thank the NIS, I did my capturing in February 2023 and collected my passport in April 2023. Payment done online, capturing done at Ikeja. No tips were given at all. Seamless prices
It's true, Nigeria can still be better.
Captured on 22nd Feb, 2023"

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2023
AJOBI77:

I was at ALAUSA earlier. Passport not ready.

Comment on the print out is still AA.

I observed that majority of us that captured in February were asked to check back.

I spoke to different officers on different occasions if they can assist monitor but the both told me there is nothing they can do at AA stage unless it's on Data Upload stage.

An officer already briefed us in the morning that if your comment is DATA UPLOAD, just give them 1 week and some days or two weeks maximum.

I will check back in a month's time.

A big thank you to all contributors for the necessary information provided so far.
A dude on Twitter (and team DIY according to him) wrote and I quote. "A new Nigeria is possible. Let me use this medium to thank the NIS, I did my capturing in February 2023 and collected my passport in April 2023. Payment done online, capturing done at Ikeja. No tips were given at all. Seamless prices
Captured on 22nd Feb, 2023".
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Smartonyeka: 12:06pm On May 30, 2023
I captured same time and mine was showing same meanwhile the passport was ready and I've picked up

I advice u go for pick up.
kumbhuru:

DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2023
carbonado:
Good afternoon everyone....has anyone that captured on 27th of feb,2023 collected their passport at the alausa office..thanks for response in advance

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by winnerr(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2023
AJOBI77:

You are to submit your enrolment slip at the point of collection. The slip will be taken in for check.

If it's not ready, they will return slip to you with a comment and date. That comment is the stage of your enrolment with them.

You can as well track online.

Mine is at the production in progress stage when I tracked online.
how do you track it online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2023
winnerr:

how do you track it online?

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worried222: 7:03pm On May 30, 2023
Collected my passport today.
Captured on February 27
The date of issue was actually April 25, my plug said that I should have gotten it earlier but there was an issue.
I applied through an immigration officer.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
ekitimanalways:

This is serious. Anyways, Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2023
worried222:
Captured on February 27
The date of issue was actually April 25, my plug said that I should have gotten it earlier but there was an issue.

Did you capture at ALAUSA?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worried222: 9:17pm On May 30, 2023
AJOBI77:

Did you capture at ALAUSA?
Nope.
Gwagwalada, Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2023
worried222:
Captured on February 27
... passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 8:29am On May 31, 2023
ekitimanalways:

... passport office?

I went for collection yesterday, my slip was returned to me with AA written on it.
They said it's not ready.

Any idea what AA means and when do you suggest I go again?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2023
byMikee:

I went for collection yesterday, my slip was returned to me with AA written on it.

AWAITING APPROVAL (AA). GO AGAIN SOMETIME NEXT MONTH.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 9:04am On May 31, 2023
ekitimanalways:

AWAITING APPROVAL (AA). GO AGAIN SOMETIME NEXT MONTH.

Gracias
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by xcelpro: 9:15am On May 31, 2023
Good day, Nairaland.

Please I applied online for my International passport (DIY) because I don't have enough money for the agent path and also because I would not be needing the passport soon.

The online application process went well and I was scheduled for capturing on the 25th of May, 2023. I got all documents ready except the guarantor's form.
A day before the capturing, the person who promised to give me the data page of his passport and to act as the guarantor said it will no longer be possible for him to give me.

I have tried reaching out to another person and he told me that he is not with his passport and that he will get access to it in about two months time because he is currently in a different location.

Now, I recently heard that I must have to go to Abuja for another capture even after capturing at the state office I choose for my capture.

Please at this stage what do I do? Because I checked online to reschedule another date for capturing and they told me that the center does not have provision for rescheduling.

Also is it true that I have to go to Abuja again for another capture after capturing at the state office I chose?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2023
ekitimanalways:

...well, i was in Alausa and they told me it is not yet ready, infact most of the people i saw collecting thier were those that captured in dec - Jan, so i will expect by next month ending it should be ready, as i captured in feb.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vicarsenal(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2023
worried222:
Captured on February 27

Please, which passport office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vicarsenal(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2023
lukman:
I used an officer though the people I met on the day of my capturing where less than 20, it wasn't really a busy place compared what I do see in Lagos offices.

Please, Which passport office in particular in Kano?

Can you link me up with the officer?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DMainMan: 12:34pm On May 31, 2023
slimim101:
Good morning house. I had a name issue with my NIN which contradict my renewal of passport and I've been able rectified that at NIMC office. I went to Immigration since I've effected the change in my name for capturing but I was told my NIN is not verified. Lo and behold i tried tracking my passport and I got this message NIN Verification (Pending NIN Verification). Please house how can I Verify my NIN so that I can go for capturing.

Are you still experiencing this issue? My issue is that the red cross is no longer appearing, but it is still not ticked. Can you please confirm if the red cross is no longer visible for you as well?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
Goodafternoon. Pls does want need to pay again for DIY at alimosho capture centre. Those who have used the centre to pls assist with the right information.learnt it's for fast tracking, Na by force to fast track ni.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worried222: 2:44pm On May 31, 2023
vicarsenal:

Please, which passport office
Gwagwalada Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 4:59pm On May 31, 2023
byMikee:

That's the genotype of your passport grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2023
9jaWarrior:

That's the genotype of your passport grin grin
cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 5:09pm On May 31, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Boss I don show again.

My capturing date is less than a week, I'm going with my family of four (I, my wife and 2 children).

I read somewhere on this thread that family only needs one guarantor but when I signed in with my details to download the guarantor's form, my details came along with the form, can we still use it like that or I should download another one for my wife.

2. The passports we're to take along, is it normal size passport? Because someone told me it's bigger or something

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 6:47pm On May 31, 2023
Goodevening, please how do you finally handle the situation? My wife could not do change of data but only applied for renewal.Her passport expired ,now with a new surname. Please how do you handle yours or what is the way out?
bukolo:
Good evening.

DIY strictly.

I have applied and made payment for renewal of passport but my appointment for capturing is next month.

However, I didn't fill this correction of data form. Can I go ahead and fill it now or I should wait till I go for my capturing? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.