Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430994 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
elijah101:
yep
wow.... slightly depressing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by farouk1989: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
elijah101:
the only centre that will show 25k is ikoyi and abuja hq ... other places will show 17k .. kapish
I selected 'Ibadan' center, oyo. State.please does.it mean I will be issured with d old passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pocohantas(f): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You think I give two shits lol. I had my passport less than 24hrs after applying linked to my bvn and nin

I skipped dudes on horrendous queues and was offered a cup of tea.

I would have paid more if I would have been privy to a second time, look upon the scorned expressions on faces of frustrated ppl under scorching heat as I left the immigration flaunting my passport grin

Werey! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You think I give two shits lol. I had my passport less than 24hrs after applying linked to my bvn and nin

I skipped dudes on horrendous queues and was offered a cup of tea.

I would have paid more if I would have been privy to a second time, look upon the scorned expressions on faces of frustrated ppl under scorching heat as I left the immigration flaunting my passport grin

At least they delivered. When I paid extra for my driver license, I still did not get it for a year
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2019
thelastorca:

At least they delivered. When I paid extra for my driver license, I still did not get it for a year

Yeah...did you get into trouble again with another spambot
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Voltrondash: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2019
So happy I collected my passport yesterday from the Portharcourt passport office. The process was done by myself, though I had to call the Nigeria immigrations out on twitter and copied the minister of interior, after which the P.C.O called me to come get my passport. Thank you guys!

Voltrondash:
Good afternoon House.

Please i applied for a new Passport online and my payment was made and confirmed
But my issue is with the Passport Guarantor's form.
Is my Guarantor expected to fill the area
1. Particulars of Asset, Cash available, Name of Address, Bankers, Houses,
and Other Assets?
2. I don't intend to use the Passport to travel anytime soon
Is he also expected to Fill the Part II of the form?
3. Should he still fill Part III of the form?
4. Lastly, am i suppose to take the form to a court for the commissioner of Oaths to sign?

See Attached image

Kindly help a brother in need as the date for my capture is 11/Sep/2019
By the way i am in Port-harcourt.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2019
I finally collected my passport yesterday from Ikoyi office.
Registered on the 10th October and paid 26k online, my appointment date was 23rd October & collection date was 28th but couldn't make till 1st Nov.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by davodyguy: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
xule20:
I finally collected my passport yesterday from Ikoyi office.
Registered on the 10th October and paid 26k online, my appointment date was 23rd October & collection date was 28th but couldn't make till 1st Nov.
My son who's 1 year old, I paid N40,000 for his at Alausa. He applied on 22nd of October, passport came out on 25th of October

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Acme45: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
zabson:
Hi!
I just got my new passport. But I saw ECOWAS passport. is it the same as International passport?
pls is the Ecowas passport still available and what is the cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
zabson:
Hi!
I just got my new passport. But I saw ECOWAS passport. is it the same as International passport?

Yup lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Acme45: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Pls how fast can I get it in warri,Delta state? Because I will be going there tomorrow morning thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by serendipityF: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
I thought they said only ikoyi office is issuing passport in Lagos?

davodyguy:

My son who's 1 year old, I paid N40,000 for his at Alausa. He applied on 22nd of October, passport came out on 25th of October
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
serendipityF:

Lesson number 1...In this country they means "nobody"

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by davodyguy: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2019
serendipityF:

Nope

Alausa is active

There are 3 points in Lagos, which are Ikoyi, Festac and Alausa

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zabson(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Acme45:
pls is the Ecowas passport still available and what is the cost?

I paid 25k

I collected it within 10 days.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Xavi2019: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Hello house, does anyone have info about how it is done in Enugu state?
I would like to do mine next week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Acme45: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Congrats
thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shegzy2009: 5:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Hello all,

Please does anyone have any info as regards Ibadan immigration office. Is it advisable to register online or in their office. How fast do they process passport in Ibadan.

Please help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Goodgod213: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2019
Please how much to renew my international passport I am in Lagos . It’s really urgent as I have less than 2 weeks to travel to Dubai

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.