Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430647 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by speed99: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Well, here in Makurdi and also Lafia, Nasarawa, it's within 24 hours folks got theirs, most recent was last week.
paid 24k, tip, 3k. Got it less than 24 hours n traveled back.
Maybe these and other places could be checked out, especially if urgent.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelechiodo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Huh
GBSS:
So today, my wife and I decided to do it ourselves. After receiving outrageous prices from different immigration officers, who were suppose to help us get a new passport for my wife reflecting her marital name, we developed righteous anger and decided to do it ourselves.
First we contacted an immigration officer at FESTAC who was to do the passport for 40k. On getting there, my wife was left to herself to do everything even with a young child. She got feed up and left there without processing it. But before leaving, she her silently got everything needed for her to apply for change of name.
Tuesday we made payment and selected Alausa office as against FESTAC, because the immigration officer kept saying the approval will come from Alausa. Why go through hell, when you can land in heaven with a direct flight?
I placed a call through to servicom and had the buy in to go before our date for interview. So, today we left for Alausa, went straight to servicom as was often said here. Was directed to the appropriate section.
On meeting with the officer, a slight drama wanted to play out, but my disposition to everyone told them I was not in for playing hide and seek. The officer wanting to send us back because of the interview date, but with a gentleness, I referred to my previous call to servicom and he obliged.
Then the full drama started.
He called a guy to help arrange our documents. I was very apprehensive but after several questions to the boy, it was clear he was just to help arrange the document with the file and gum the passport photographs to the forms, we sha gave him 1k. Then on reaching to the officer, we were told our photocopy of the newspaper publication of change of name was not clear. At this point, my disposition has fully changed but I was feasible calm. The office said he will not proceed without a clear copy, this is after I had printed a coloured copy. At this point, with was obvious beside the photocopy, he wanted something and was using this as a guise. I then asked him to give me back my file and I will comeback when I am ready. The guy no gree. I told my wife to talk to him, because at this point, I was already angry. She came back with no success. I then asked to see the PCO. Nice guy, spoke to him, he calmed me down and told me what to do.
Fortunely, I was now ready to wear my thinking cap. Had to go to the Gani Fawehinmi library, paid 2.1k to get the newspaper publication and made clear copies, as we could not find our original copy and only came with a printed scanned copy.
Returned and submitted the new document. Then the guy starting preaching about, sending it and not sending it for approval to Abuja. The cost, the “administrative fee” etc. I just told him I don’t have any money for all of that. I asked him when we are to come for data capture, with an obvious irritation, he said I have to be coming to know when we are ready for data capture.
I just told my wife to go talk to him, as he claims to come from my wife’s town. She came back and told me he had done some signing on it and informed her that a message will be sent to her to notify her for data capture.
So my people, this was how today went. We are hopeful that our system can get better and we all, collectively can fight this fight.
I hope to update you with more information as we progress.
To be continued

I am sorry to say this but you messed up a bit. You would have read page 75 on how I handled them. You should have waited for your interview date and insist on doing the capturing that day. Nobody will send you information to come for capturing, lai lai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennykg(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
please can anyone give me the steps on how to correct the date of birth on a passport? instead of 1 it's shows in the date everyone thing is ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CekJewel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Evans211:
Sometimes last month, I posted on this page on how to go about having my DOB corrected on my international passport. Funny how almost everyone ignored my post without offering to help including those that went through similar process to have theirs rectified.

Anyways, went to Abuja by flight last weekend and was very lucky to meet a kind gentleman to help put through. Spent Slightly over 300k (Correction fee, accommodation and flight fee etc) and I think it’s worth it. I just got my passport and everything is effected. You might spend less if you don’t have to lodge or travel by flight. My taste is kinda high so yours might be less.

Regardless, I got my passport within 2 weeks!

Goodluck to everyone!

Hello sir..
How do I get to meet the said gentle man? Do I jus g to anyone I see first. I have same issue. Pls reply.
I don't know why my first quote was hidden..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GBSS: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
kelechiodo:
Huh

I am sorry to say this but you messed up a bit. You would have read page 75 on how I handled them. You should have waited for your interview date and insist on doing the capturing that day. Nobody will send you information to come for capturing, lai lai.
Hello bro/sis,
There is no “messed up” there. Ours was change of name due to marriage and not just renewal with all your details.
Contacted different officers, Lagos and Abuja. I even twitted at them to get the correct information that change of name due to marriage comes from Abuja, but application is made in there passport offices across the country. Yours is different, yours was renewal without change of anything. For change of name, on their website, it states that it takes 5 days for processing and 72 hours after capture to receive your passport.
Also, I read your story very well. All the same, thanks you for your comment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rothschild777(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Hello guys.
I want to know how to go about this Lost and Expired passport renewal.

My passport has expired since 2016. But unfortunately it was stolen (including other documents) at gunpoint some months ago.
Now I want to make renewal but I don't know what they will ask for or what I needed to bring along after the online application.
I've seen the process to follow if its LOST ONLY I also checked the process of RENEWAL ONLY but my issue is both combined. IT IS EXPIRED AND LOST.
anybody whom has experienced such or got information about payment amount and docs required, Pls help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by davodyguy: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hello everyone

Below is an update on Alausa passport office.

Anyone interested can visit now

Morning sir...
The new enhance e passport has started at Alausa passport office now in case you have any body who wants to apply...
Thanks and God bless you sir

64 pages ten years
64 pages five years
32 pages five years

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zeewirld: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
GBSS:
So today, my wife and I decided to do it ourselves. After receiving outrageous prices from different immigration officers, who were suppose to help us get a new passport for my wife reflecting her marital name, we developed righteous anger and decided to do it ourselves.
First we contacted an immigration officer at FESTAC who was to do the passport for 40k. On getting there, my wife was left to herself to do everything even with a young child. She got feed up and left there without processing it. But before leaving, she her silently got everything needed for her to apply for change of name.
Tuesday we made payment and selected Alausa office as against FESTAC, because the immigration officer kept saying the approval will come from Alausa. Why go through hell, when you can land in heaven with a direct flight?
I placed a call through to servicom and had the buy in to go before our date for interview. So, today we left for Alausa, went straight to servicom as was often said here. Was directed to the appropriate section.
On meeting with the officer, a slight drama wanted to play out, but my disposition to everyone told them I was not in for playing hide and seek. The officer wanting to send us back because of the interview date, but with a gentleness, I referred to my previous call to servicom and he obliged.
Then the full drama started.
He called a guy to help arrange our documents. I was very apprehensive but after several questions to the boy, it was clear he was just to help arrange the document with the file and gum the passport photographs to the forms, we sha gave him 1k. Then on reaching to the officer, we were told our photocopy of the newspaper publication of change of name was not clear. At this point, my disposition has fully changed but I was feasible calm. The office said he will not proceed without a clear copy, this is after I had printed a coloured copy. At this point, with was obvious beside the photocopy, he wanted something and was using this as a guise. I then asked him to give me back my file and I will comeback when I am ready. The guy no gree. I told my wife to talk to him, because at this point, I was already angry. She came back with no success. I then asked to see the PCO. Nice guy, spoke to him, he calmed me down and told me what to do.
Fortunely, I was now ready to wear my thinking cap. Had to go to the Gani Fawehinmi library, paid 2.1k to get the newspaper publication and made clear copies, as we could not find our original copy and only came with a printed scanned copy.
Returned and submitted the new document. Then the guy starting preaching about, sending it and not sending it for approval to Abuja. The cost, the “administrative fee” etc. I just told him I don’t have any money for all of that. I asked him when we are to come for data capture, with an obvious irritation, he said I have to be coming to know when we are ready for data capture.
I just told my wife to go talk to him, as he claims to come from my wife’s town. She came back and told me he had done some signing on it and informed her that a message will be sent to her to notify her for data capture.
So my people, this was how today went. We are hopeful that our system can get better and we all, collectively can fight this fight.
I hope to update you with more information as we progress.
To be continued
.Sorry to write that you were too weak and those miscreants took advantage of that.

How can he asked you to come back for interview/capturing on a future date when you were EXPLICITLY given the date after payment??

I'd advise you go back to the office and tell him to process your documents or you would take it up with him
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TKHO: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Please I need help here for those of you that have done online processing. Am applying online,i have done step 1 and step 2 but I can't find where I can make the payment online. Am being referred to go to gtbank. I thought everything should be done online? Please someone should advice me on how the payment is made for those that have done the Kline process..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GBSS: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Zeewirld:
.Sorry to write that you were too weak and those miscreants took advantage of that.

How can he asked you to come back for interview/capturing on a future date when you were EXPLICITLY given the date after payment??

I'd advise you go back to the office and tell him to process your documents or you would take it up with him

Thank you for your comment.
However, it is important to note that it is standard practice to submit application and be notified for date of capture after the application has been approved. Please note, this is for change of name due to marriage and not renewal without any modification. Except you are saying you have submitted application for change of name due to marriage the same day and did capture the same day. Because that would imply that the people in charge of their twitter handle and servicom Abuja do not know the right procedures.
Please if your experience is different, please let me know. Many thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sportwin(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
speed99:
Well, here in Makurdi and also Lafia, Nasarawa, it's within 24 hours folks got theirs, most recent was last week.
paid 24k, tip, 3k. Got it less than 24 hours n traveled back.
Maybe these and other places could be checked out, especially if urgent.

Shey u serious ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OgaVoltron: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
TKHO:
Please I need help here for those of you that have done online processing. Am applying online,i have done step 1 and step 2 but I can't find where I can make the payment online. Am being referred to go to gtbank. I thought everything should be done online? Please someone should advice me on how the payment is made for those that have done the Kline process..

Use a system, there are always two options, pay to bank or with card. Can't really remember but you'll get to a page that has payarena,netpay,sanapay etc. Choose one & follow the prompts.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by speed99: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sportwin:

Shey u serious ?

That's it. Confirm from anyone in these areas. I don't know of others, except Abj
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meekmill(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Any idea of renewal price in kano?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mumayo: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2019
davodyguy:
Hello everyone

Below is an update on Alausa passport office.

Anyone interested can visit now

any idea how much it would cost to get it done?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jany(f): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Hello all, please I need help.

For renewal, do i need to go with the application form I filled online or just the payment and acknowledgement print out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
My Ikoyi Passport experience

I made sure i had all the required documents and made payment online before embarking on my journey. I applied online on the 29th of November and my interview was fixed for 9th of December. Tried rescheduling the date online but the website was not cooperating so i was stuck with the date.
I got to ikoyi passport office around 10am. went straight to the court office within the compound and stamped my guarantors form. headed to servicom and was directed to a lady on the last cubicle (cant remember the unit). She went through my documents and gave me a new document to photocopy and fill. found my way out of the compound to do photocopy (this cost N50/page �). Came back with the filled form and a white file folder (as i was told here to buy) and she flung the file away. She brought out the "Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nigeria Immigration Service" file and put my documents in them �� and then she duly signed and directed me to another servicom desk where the lady also penned her signature where necessary and then sent me on my way to start verification.
Here, there are long cubicles with NIS officers behind the cubicle glasses. At the first attendant, there was just one NIS errand girl in front of me with a "white file" but before i could blink, there were upto 10 files that has been pushed to the NIS attendant from different errand officers through a hole on the glass. I also slid my file through the hole and got the shock of my life. The NIS officer dumped all the white files and attended to my file and gave it back to me.

I went through the stages without any issues until the last stage where the attendant requested i add the guarantor's valid i.d. I called my guarantor who sent me a picture of his drivers licence. I printed and attached to my file and returned the file which was duly endorsed.
At each stage, i was questioned on my how i know the guatantor, if you can confirm this if called, why we bear same names(coincidence durh �) and so on but i was ready for them.

I was directed to the capture room where i gave my file to another attendant and took a seat on the seat queue. I also got another shocker here as people without files i.e people who joined the queue while their errand officers did their verification for them were sent out of the capture room to wait outside..
It got to my turn, i did my capture and returned the file to the servicom desk.
In and out was not up to 3 hours.

Now waiting on my brand new official ePassport.

Worthy of note is that we were very few with the NIS file (i counted a total of 3) and we all got premium treatment.
We have all gotten used to doing things the wrong way that doing it the right way now seems foreign to us. I didn't pay an extra dime nor did anyone request. process was actually faster for the NIS file holders and above all, since i entered all my details myself online, my data would actually be correct

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rothschild777:
Hello guys.
I want to know how to go about this Lost and Expired passport renewal.

My passport has expired since 2016. But unfortunately it was stolen (including other documents) at gunpoint some months ago.
Now I want to make renewal but I don't know what they will ask for or what I needed to bring along after the online application.
I've seen the process to follow if its LOST ONLY I also checked the process of RENEWAL ONLY but my issue is both combined. IT IS EXPIRED AND LOST.
anybody whom has experienced such or got information about payment amount and docs required, Pls help.

i will advise you just use lost. while filling in your details of the lost passport, details like its expiry would also be captured from the validity date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uptimum123(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Did capturing Nov 28 at alausa passport office and till today my passport is not yet out, paid 30k...they keep saying they are out of booklets and waiting for it to arrive... Really need it latest this week, does any one know what steps i can take.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jashar(f): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
yungryce:
My Ikoyi Passport experience

I made sure i had all the required documents and made payment online before embarking on my journey. I applied online on the 29th of November and my interview was fixed for 9th of December. Tried rescheduling the date online but the website was not cooperating so i was stuck with the date.
I got to ikoyi passport office around 10am. went straight to the court office within the compound and stamped my guarantors form. headed to servicom and was directed to a lady on the last cubicle (cant remember the unit). She went through my documents and gave me a new document to photocopy and fill. found my way out of the compound to do photocopy (this cost N50/page �). Came back with the filled form and a white file folder (as i was told here to buy) and she flung the file away. She brought out the "Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nigeria Immigration Service" file and put my documents in them �� and then she duly signed and directed me to another servicom desk where the lady also penned her signature where necessary and then sent me on my way to start verification.
Here, there are long cubicles with NIS officers behind the cubicle glasses. At the first attendant, there was just one NIS errand girl in front of me with a "white file" but before i could blink, there were upto 10 files that has been pushed to the NIS attendant from different errand officers through a hole on the glass. I also slid my file through the hole and got the shock of my life. The NIS officer dumped all the white files and attended to my file and gave it back to me.

I went through the stages without any issues until the last stage where the attendant requested i add the guarantor's valid i.d. I called my guarantor who sent me a picture of his drivers licence. I printed and attached to my file and returned the file which was duly endorsed.
At each stage, i was questioned on my how i know the guatantor, if you can confirm this if called, why we bear same names(coincidence durh �) and so on but i was ready for them.

I was directed to the capture room where i gave my file to another attendant and took a seat on the seat queue. I also got another shocker here as people without files i.e people who joined the queue while their errand officers did their verification for them were sent out of the capture room to wait outside..
It got to my turn, i did my capture and returned the file to the servicom desk.
In and out was not up to 3 hours.

Now waiting on my brand new official ePassport.

Worthy of note is that we were very few with the NIS file (i counted a total of 3) and we all got premium treatment.
We have all gotten used to doing things the wrong way that doing it the right way now seems foreign to us. I didn't pay an extra dime nor did anyone request. process was actually faster for the NIS file holders and above all, since i entered all my details myself online, my data would actually be correct

Hi. Thank you for sharing your experience. Please, what was the total cost you paid for the passport? Is it 17,000 naira as advertised on their site?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TKHO: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Thanks.I finally did the payment. Please I want to know if it is allowed to use a guarantor whose passport has expired .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TKHO: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
I paid #17500 online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
jashar:

Hi. Thank you for sharing your experience. Please, what was the total cost you paid for the passport? Is it 17,000 naira as advertised on their site?

yes. i paid directly online but for the new passport which cost 25k. an extra 1k was charged for bank transaction making it a total of 26k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jashar(f): 3:34am On Dec 13, 2019
yungryce:

yes. i paid directly online but for the new passport which cost 25k. an extra 1k was charged for bank transaction making it a total of 26k

Thank you. I've filled the form and I'm being charged 25k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by warajaina: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thank you to everybody who contributed to this thread. I had a hitch free application and collection, all thanks to your guidance.

My experience at ikoyi centre

Applied online on the 29th of November , interview date was Monday, 9th December. Got there around 8:45am, an officer in servicecom asked who was helping me, I responded that I have my complete documents and i have been scheduled for an interview, she told me to wait till 9am, a colleague of hers heard our conversation and collected my documents, went through them and asked me to go to a business centre to arrange the documents in a file, one young man in the cafe helped me, gave me three forms to fill, arranged the documents in a file and wrote my details on it, he didnt ask for money or collect any when I asked for my bill.
I was directed to another officer in servicecom who repackaged my documents in an immigration file, told me to photocopy a form (50 naira)and fill it. Wrote down where I needed to get my file stamped and I proceeded, one stamp in servicecom, others in the 'long room' , the process was fast till it got to a man who asked me to sit and didnt collect my file, while some files were being passed to him, I maintained my calm, approached him two more times before he collected my file, other officers signed and then I was directed to the capturing room, which was also fast. I was given an enrollment slip with my collection date as friday, 12th December , three days after capturing.
I returned my file to servicecom, asked the lady if collection was possible on the 12th, she responded I should wait for two weeks, I finished the process by 10:15am.
I couldn't go for collection on the 12th, but today 13th december, I got there around 8:25am, met almost 30 people waiting for collection, I submitted my enrollment slip and waited, my name was called, i was given my passport, waited to activate it and signed for collection, I left ikoyi 9:25am with my enhanced passport.

My documents:

Original and photocopies of birth cert, state of origin, NIN.
Application form, payment slip, acknowledgement slip, filled and stamped guarantor's form and two passport photographs signed by my guarantor.

My Guarantor's documents:

Filled guarantor's form, all sections were filled
One passport, went with extra two. I was asked for it, even after seeing the one stamped on the form, though it was returned to me.
Photocopies of data page of passport(not expired) and driver's license.

Fees:
25k for passport
1k for sanaapay
1k for notary public stamp on guarantor's form, done in the court
Total 27k

Applied 29th Nov, captured 9th December, collected 13th December .

Once again, thank you all for your input and guidance, hope this helps someone too.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mumayo: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
hello.
I made payment for my renewal this morning but I won't be able to make the scheduled interview date. please is there a way to change this date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mumayo: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
mumayo:
hello.
I made payment for my renewal this morning but I won't be able to make the scheduled interview date. please is there a way to change this date?
done
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mumayo: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nin slip
Photocopy of birth certificate
Photocopy of local government area
Photoçopy of nin slip
2 passports photograph
1 passport photograph of your next of kin.

Se finis

If dey dont give you your passport that day. Dey will give you the following day.

was this for renewal or fresh application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 5:23am On Dec 14, 2019
jashar:

Thank you. I've filled the form and I'm being charged 25k.

Thats correct. The charge is for the new epassport. The old one still costs 17k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungryce: 5:28am On Dec 14, 2019
warajaina:
Thank you to everybody who contributed to this thread. I had a hitch free application and collection, all thanks to your guidance.

My experience at ikoyi centre

Applied online on the 29th of November , interview date was Monday, 9th December. Got there around 8:45am, an officer in servicecom asked who was helping me, I responded that I have my complete documents and i have been scheduled for an interview, she told me to wait till 9am, a colleague of hers heard our conversation and collected my documents, went through them and asked me to go to a business centre to arrange the documents in a file, one young man in the cafe helped me, gave me three forms to fill, arranged the documents in a file and wrote my details on it, he didnt ask for money or collect any when I asked for my bill.
I was directed to another officer in servicecom who repackaged my documents in an immigration file, told me to photocopy a form (50 naira)and fill it. Wrote down where I needed to get my file stamped and I proceeded, one stamp in servicecom, others in the 'long room' , the process was fast till it got to a man who asked me to sit and didnt collect my file, while some files were being passed to him, I maintained my calm, approached him two more times before he collected my file, other officers signed and then I was directed to the capturing room, which was also fast. I was given an enrollment slip with my collection date as friday, 12th December , three days after capturing.
I returned my file to servicecom, asked the lady if collection was possible on the 12th, she responded I should wait for two weeks, I finished the process by 10:15am.
I couldn't go for collection on the 12th, but today 13th december, I got there around 8:25am, met almost 30 people waiting for collection, I submitted my enrollment slip and waited, my name was called, i was given my passport, waited to activate it and signed for collection, I left ikoyi 9:25am with my enhanced passport.

My documents:

Original and photocopies of birth cert, state of origin, NIN.
Application form, payment slip, acknowledgement slip, filled and stamped guarantor's form and two passport photographs signed by my guarantor.

My Guarantor's documents:

Filled guarantor's form, all sections were filled
One passport, went with extra two. I was asked for it, even after seeing the one stamped on the form, though it was returned to me.
Photocopies of data page of passport(not expired) and driver's license.

Fees:
25k for passport
1k for sanaapay
1k for notary public stamp on guarantor's form, done in the court
Total 27k

Applied 29th Nov, captured 9th December, collected 13th December .

Once again, thank you all for your input and guidance, hope this helps someone too.

I think i remember you from when you came to return your file at the servicom desk
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by warajaina: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2019
yungryce:

I think i remember you from when you came to return your file at the servicom desk

Oh, the light skinned man who asked how fast the process was?
Have you collected yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.