Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities (46002 Views)

Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? / How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. / My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by anonimi: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
My Mother's Philosophy

If dem send 1 zillion likes to your mother you go fit deliver am smiley

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Nigerian women have being doing that since imo river.

Nollywood Story
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Usolace(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
my opinion to the Op's do not vary one bit, however, in the course of being a strong support they must always know to keep the ego in check. . cos it tends to go over bloated and that could serve as a resistance than support undecided

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Missy89(f): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
See how the male posters are kissing the OP's A55.

As long as Africa remains a patriarchal society where men gets almost everything and there are weak laws protecting women. Social behavior would not change and most women will keep being a "liability" (whatever that means). If you don't like it, advocate for more women's right and compete on a level playing field.

Better go get a job and take care of your family or die trying. grin
Weak a55 niggahs

12 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
kamez:
OP u re sleeping on mouka foam..

Women have already started hustling with their men.. Except the lazy few who will never change.

where have u been all this while? Anyway glad u re finally awake

Better late dan never

****** 3D goggles on , on top mount everest , where they were? Can't find em!

Ermmm the few I found, have this slogan attached :

Mine iz mine, urs is OURS angry

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by jujutom(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by seunwen2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Just passing by lest i forget that's a good thrend from the ladies
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by IfyAwazie(f): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sacluxpaint:

Nollywood Story
yea, because u make friends wit actors, dats why u can't believe dis.

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abeg, this is so yesterday undecided. Ni'gbati obirin na oonse okaro embarassed. This topic is "re-stating" the obvious sad

4 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by ekemini007(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
caesaraba:

God bless you ma`am. We men are smarter now. Once we find your type, the next thing is a ring on a finger. My rule now is simple, I`ll only date a woman who has a means of livelihood going forward. Thankfully, that number of women is increasing in our society. No more painted-nails,open-hands and ready-to-suck-me-dry-women.

Datin a woman wit a source of livelihood is equivalent to a woman datin a man becuse he hs a source of livelihood. This u knw is wt we men cl "greedy girls". Wt mks a "real woman" is situational n nt dispositional jst like wt mks a "real man"

Even witout livelihood, strive to find a woman wit "character" fr within dis is al d source of "livelihood" u nid.

4 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by ogtavia(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Strive to be the kind of woman who, when your man hits rock bottom, when his business fails or he is retrenched from his job, can carry the family through. You must be able to provide what he otherwise would. This thing of women who sit doing nothing, and when a man goes through a difficult period, cannot come through for him, or at least even help him make a plan, is not on.

Let us start hustling with our men. We must stop being liabilities when we have what it takes to be assets.

Ladies, what's your take on this?

This is how real women should think...ur head is there and for believing as a woman,u have what it takes to succeed anywhere,I....wait for it....I....will definitely click submit for u...but honestly....this d truth,a woman should nt be a liability to her husband,infact,no adult shud be a liability to another adult if he/she can help it...and every man,must give his wife the support to pursue her dreams and be the best she can be......
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by IfyAwazie(f): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Point taken. Will edit my post.
Tnx grin

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Missy89:
See how the male posters are kissing the OP's A55.

As long as Africa remains a patriarchal society where men gets almost everything and there are weak laws protecting women. Social behavior would not change and most women will keep being a "liability" (whatever that means). If you don't like it, advocate for more women's right and compete on a level playing field.

Better go get a job and take care of your family or die trying. grin
Weak ass niggahs

I don't know which part of the world, you live in but times have changed, right now in Nigeria a company won't blink twice to hire a female over a male if they were sure she was brilliant than the other. its a competitive field already, as for your post on "women will keep being a liability" i do feel ashamed for you, as someone who has facilitated in programs that promote women in technology, its a shame you have to put your own down because of what the society expects i do hope you don't think like this normally. I have no problem with a woman being in charge in fact my top boss is a female whose knowledge tops mine by miles, and i feel opportuned to have learnt from her. change your mindset you have hidden potentials you might not be aware of.

8 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Orikinla(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
OP, two thumbs up.
You made my day.

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Helina007(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Females are created for the supporting role, not for vampire roles. Nice post. smiley
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by MrMi6(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Strive to be the kind of woman who, when your man hits rock bottom, when his business fails or he is retrenched from his job, can carry the family through. You must be able to provide what he otherwise would. This thing of women who sit doing nothing, and when a man goes through a difficult period, cannot come through for him, or at least even help him make a plan, is not on.

Let us start hustling with our men. We must stop being liabilities when we have what it takes to be assets.

keep thinking Positive Dear. Chollies will be Hating, buh let the truth be VOICED
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nelsizzy:
Finally! A topic that tells ladies to be self dependent.

I made FP. #dancinq_sekem
neldrizzy
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
jujutom:
Real story fake name : Michael http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/real-stories-fake-names-michael.html?m=1

work hard for clicks not by spamming threads
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Women make your own money, add your boyfriend and maga own join. All na independent woman grin

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
I doff my hat for this woman.... She will be a very firm back bone for the man who walks her down the isle..... God bless your life and hustle.... AMEN.....
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
MissMeiya:
Insecure men can't handle a woman who outperforms him. So get ready to do a lot of ego-stroking.

Source: witnessed and experienced

Still not a reason why ladies shouldn't empower themselves financially.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Point taken. Will edit my post.
so what were u thinking,h..le,on a 360 over those mutts? Common suzzie,common.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Missy89(f): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
pcguru1:

I don't know which part of the world, you live in but times have changed, right now in Nigeria a company won't blink twice to hire a female over a male if they were sure she was brilliant than the other. its a competitive field already, as for your post on "women will keep being a liability" i do feel ashamed for you, as someone who has facilitated in programs that promote women in technology, its a shame you have to put your own down because of what the society expects i do hope you don't think like this normally. I have no problem with a woman being in charge in fact my top boss is a female whose knowledge tops mine by miles, and i feel opportuned to have learnt from her. change your mindset you have hidden potentials you might not be aware of.

Duh.

Because few women are captains of industry and doing well doesn't mean the opportunities are there in abundance. It has nothing to do with the volume of women in the labor force. That doesn't change the fact that women are still the poorest in the continent and there are few laws protecting their rights. You would only be deceiving yourself if you think there is no institutional problem (few laws, social norms etc). Change that then you will see more women competing.

i have hidden potentials? u dont even know me do u?

6 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Liability(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:

i have patent right my name.....take permission before using liability in ur thread.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Women make your own money, add your boyfriend and maga own join. All na independent woman grin

lol a contradictory statement How can you call a woman independent and add "boyfriend and maga" money there, isn't that dependency ?
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
No be by talk talk, u go fit do?
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by kwenu: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
B|tch ass mutherfockerz
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
IfyAwazie:
City girls or lazy girls. We have a lot of industrious girls wit dignity that Make their own money instead of waiting for a man to take care of them.
Yes ooooo even ashawo people dey industrious cos na theit hard earn money them go spend ooo. They are working for their money.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by HARDDON: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
IfyAwazie:
City girls or lazy girls. We have a lot of industrious girls wit dignity that Make their own money instead of waiting for a man to take care of them.

Yea right!

Whether they make money or not, the guy's own is sweeter to spend .

*******Y spend mine when i can burn his*******?
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Vivipedia: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Women should be a great asset to the family. That earns a woman some dignity. Read more on that on: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by blakky97(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
African marriages still have a fundamental background of the man being the leader. If women all became competent and independent, then there will be less marriages and more divorces, because every ascension up the social and economic ladder will leave a toothing stone for internal strife and competition for mastery. #my opinion

6 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
pcguru1:

lol a contradictory statement How can you call a woman independent and add "boyfriend and maga" money there, isn't that dependency ?
Na her hard earned money jooor women are supposed to be richer than men if they use their head well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without / 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.