Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters (72583 Views)

NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / Graduates With Fake NYSC Call-up Letters Sentenced / NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by etinigenesis: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
hYpErbOi:
To print your call up letter visit:
http://www.nysc.org.ng/CallupForm.aspx

I downloaded mine through this same link at about 3:05am today and also helped 2 other friends with theirs too... But only to realized that the link is no longer working as at 10:00am when I wanted to help another friend.. But i guess this is just another one out of many problem this country is still yet to overcome when it comes to server issues...

Tho* I think the site is just been congested so I suggest y'all try this in the middle of the night...(NYSC too don turn JAMB na only night the site they gree go..Lol grin )

Mind you don't wait for an email or text before you try it cos you might never receive it in due time... Even till now I also haven't receive any text or email but the score is that I had downloaded and printed my CLU.

Wishing all prospective corp member(s) goodluck.

So which state were you posted to? And why can't we find it on the three sites listed. Where did you get the information in the first place?
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by AJOT99(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
OK oo
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by petb911: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
That link is not working bro
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by SHOPPERS(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
If you've been posted pls signify. I was told Unilorin's own will be pasted in school tomorrow. Check www./uniloringist
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
etinigenesis:

So which state were you posted to? And why can't we find it on the three sites listed. Where did you get the information in the first place?

I was posted to kwara state and I could as well upload a copy of my letter for few minutes.

Meanwhile, the http://www.nysc.org.ng/CallupForm.aspx link as reportedly been confirmed to had crash due to high traffic within the short duration the link was used. Too poor nysc don join the government way of 419ing poor citizens.... They took our 4k and can't even properly maintain the link for high traffic. God will punish them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by aijaydiva(f): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
hYpErbOi:
To print your call up letter visit:
http://www.nysc.org.ng/CallupForm.aspx

I downloaded mine through this same link at about 3:05am today and also helped 2 other friends with theirs too... But only to realized that the link is no longer working as at 10:00am when I wanted to help another friend.. But i guess this is just another one out of many problem this country is still yet to overcome when it comes to server issues...

Tho* I think the site is just been congested so I suggest y'all try this in the middle of the night...(NYSC too don turn JAMB na only night the site they gree go..Lol grin )

Mind you don't wait for an email or text before you try it cos you might never receive it in due time... Even till now I also haven't receive any text or email but the score is that I had downloaded and printed my CLU.

Wishing all prospective corp member(s) goodluck.

pls a pic of ur call up letter. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by isaacmerit: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
I paid the N4,000 and yet i cant print my call up letter. This is really bothering me. I need an update.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
aijaydiva:
pls a pic of ur call up letter. Thanks

Here is a copy of my letter as you request and I'll have it removed after 20mins.

Note: the letter is a 2page sheet, the first page is blank it carrys only the nysc heading and d second page carries the content of the letterand it is a pdf file so u wud need a pdf reader to view it.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by gandyluv(f): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
I just rec a mail frm nysc dat I shuld go ahead n print my callup leta
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by olin88: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
RFella:

Hello, I got same text too, but am also yet to get my call up as my dept didn't forward our results on time...I guess it doesn't make one a potential batch C corper right?

yes dat is not a criteria for batch c corpers its just to no d proper site for nyc maybe bcus of hacker, if u r suppose to b batch c corp member and hw not gotten ur callup no uptil now I don't tink it will still b out
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by aijaydiva(f): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
gandyluv:
I just rec a mail frm nysc dat I shuld go ahead n print my callup leta
pls tell me u are not joking
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin undecidedanytime i heard of NYSC i just remember 05th march 2013@mallam sidi GOMBE STATE................................... Alhamdulillah
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by gandyluv(f): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
aijaydiva:
pls tell me u are not joking
am serios..both txt n email..dat I shuld visit d portal n print
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Any one seen a copy of the letter to believe me enough?? I'm about to remove the file...now
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by gandyluv(f): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ve also printed mine
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
gandyluv:
am serios..both txt n email..dat I shuld visit d portal n print

One of my friend that I had helped downloaded his letter too just called me now to inform me he had also receive a text message just now..... Imagine after about 18hours wey he don see were he was posted too... Oh well, he was posted to Adamawa and he will be going with batch C (stream two). It will interest you to know batch C was also divided into two stream. First stream camps for Nov4 and second stream Nov 26. Bunch of useless ppl.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by gistmelove(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dear adegboyega A.A ur call up letter is ready. You can still pay and print online or go to ur sch to collect...

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by gandyluv(f): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
I also printed mine arund 1.45am n am jus getin dia notification
hYpErbOi:

One of my friend that I had helped downloaded his letter too just called me now to inform me he had also receive a text message just now..... Imagine after about 18hours wey he don see were he was posted too... Oh well, he was posted to Adamawa and he will be going with batch C (stream two). It will interest you to know batch C was also divided into two stream. First stream camps for Nov4 and second stream Nov 26. Bunch of useless ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
gistmelove:
Dear adegboyega A.A ur call up letter is ready. You can still pay and print online or go to ur sch to collect...

Like seriously...I still wonder why they took 4k frm ppl when they can't maintain the site.. There is nothing on the goddam site yet they circulating texts.. I haven't even receive any text tho* and I don download my letter since 3:05am.. Printed frm a cafe at about 12noon. And I still never see email and text.

Anyone that stroll pass d nysc office should pls hlp me tell them I don't need their text anymore. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Shinelle(f): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
please can someone with authoritative info say whats really going on.. derz no link on their website, yet ppl are claiming to have printed theirs in the early hours of today...hmm
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Shinelle(f): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
please can someone with authoritative info say whats really going on.. derz no link on their website, yet ppl are claiming to have printed theirs in the early hours of today...hmm .
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
isaacmerit:
I paid the N4,000 and yet i cant print my call up letter. This is really bothering me. I need an update.

I'm sure you already have your call up number..if yes then you have nothing to be worried about...cus you having a CUN (call up number) means have been mobilized and u're good to serve..

Nysc is only having management problem with their website so don't panic...I'm sure it will be fixed
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
isaacmerit:

I'm sure by now you already have your CUN (call up number)..if YES, then you have nothing to be worried about...cus you having a CUN means have been mobilized and u're good to serve..
Nysc is only having management problem with their website so don't panic...I'm sure it will be fixed
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Shinelle:
please can someone with authoritative info say whats really going on.. derz no link on their website, yet ppl are claiming to have printed theirs in the early hours of today...hmm .

Shinelle, the link used for printing the early hours of today was confirmed to had crashed (the web link don crash) cos of heavily traffic on the site.
Poor website management: one of does big issue when it comes to government server issue.

Be patient I'm sure they're already aware the link had crashed and will fix it
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by MillerHenry(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
TheDarling:
I got this text. "Pls note that u can only print your NYSC Call-up letters from the official NYSC portal (portal.nysc.gov.ng, nysc.org.ng or portal.nysc.org.ng). Be warned". I thought it would be sent to our emails.

is dere any hr dat hv collected call up leta because we r yet 2 receive ours in my skul.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Enangson:
what happen with the NYSC C14 thread, this issue is presently been discuss there
...being discussed..chai.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
MillerHenry:

is dere any hr dat hv collected call up leta because we r yet 2 receive ours in my skul.

Miller: I heard the letters will be available for pickup at respective schools tomorrow (for ppl who didn't pay d 4k) however, this depends on how fast and caring your schl management is when it comes to students related issue. But if your schl is also like one of does useless schools dat just pasted call up number yesterday and today.. Then....(lips sealed)
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by njiaka(f): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am pissed off and sick of all these, am finding it difficult to open the site. Fear of d unknown.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hikmojj(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
hw has dt increase my salary
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by desess(f): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
and this made front page.....I thought it was a solution to the online printing of call up letter issue
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by samseen02(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
alexispaul:
is it compulsory to pay d 4000 or can we go to our institutions to get our call up letters?
No its not. Its meant for charity lemme send you my A/c detail so u pay it to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members / Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.