Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On (1203 Views)

Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. / Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- / Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by merit12(f): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Now to the topic

I dislike mr coke asking or looking for light me girls what about the dark ones?

I like the way Mynd44),naijaboly reply to comments

I don't like the way vickiz quote people in blue color

I don't like this grammer lady(I'm afraid can't say her name oh)I have to start looking @dictionary each time that's not nice ma

I don't like the way rozzay spoke to people sometimes(ma sister from other mother na zoko I dey oh,I don't story that ......)

I don not like the way some mod ban people for life(flogging for the mod)all my oga mod abeg oh ,na una hand I dey oh(tallesy say the fear of mod is the beginning of nl wisdom)

I like lalastic and talley,temigracie karchris their comment are filled with humor and mature

I don't like the way redbenson talks about woman most times

I'm coming to all of you
Typing
Don't give up if you still wanna try(full stop)
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't like FTC
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by AfricanApple(f): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2014
just imagine dat all NL members gave same characters: the characters u think its d best, how would d forum be interesting, d whole place will be boring everyday with nothing to complain about. so stick with it

4 Likes

Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Africanapple pls tell dese ppo who study others....
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't like the way some of em quote a very long story that the op posted, and end up saying things like 'kk' it makes me angry!!

I don't like the way pasqal09 ban and reply peoples complaints angry

I don't like the way some nairalanders like to attach everything I say to my nick!!! I'm not gonna mention nicks, so that I won't cause trouble angry but if ur reading this and u are part of the group I'm talking abt, pls stop embarassed its not cool and it actually makes u look stupid undecided

I like many nairalanders, but cnt start listing
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by izsmike: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
i dnt like this trend
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Ok.
@no1.d name is mr cork not coke abi fanta de hungry u ni??@Op

well i think if all Nlnders behave in a same way there will b no fun as AfricanApple has pointed out.
85%-90% of nairalander joined or register just for d humorous comments i am one of those peeps so let nairalanders do as they always do we love em like that thankyu for yo observation we shouldn't b serious all d time u know?? wink hausa man said taba kidi taba karatu
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by DaGC(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't like the way most nairalanders always wanna get in an e-fight over political affiliations. Worse is, some of them are ignorant. E.g a couple weeks ago, a thread about the commissioning of an airport in Jigawa was on. There was this particular person that went on a rampage on the thread insulting both the President and Stella Oduah. That this airport was better than the ones she built/renovated. Called her names, yet in the source link provided, it clearly states that she(Stella Oduah) actually supervised the building of the airport and that the said FG was the one that built the cargo bays etc making it a FG/SG collaboration. Yet an ignorant person was busy tarnishing the poor lady's name all cause of political affiliations.

I also don't like the whole tribal ish. Its sickening. I believe in one Nigeria but its sad to see so many Nigerians who have no love for one another just because of their ethnicity.
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by prettyjo(f): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't like how a booked a space here but I have no other option
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by djeezy(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Do people still take nairaland events seriously these days?? You cant expect everyone to be the same. Everyone is unique in their own way thats what makes here fun. If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. By the way we still need to chain andyblaze and missyuzedo.
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:
Now to the topic

I dislike mr coke asking or looking for light me girls what about the dark ones?

I don't like this grammer lady(I'm afraid can't say her name oh)I have to start looking @dictionary each time that's not nice ma

I don't like the way rozzay spoke to people sometimes(ma sister from other mother na zoko I dey oh,I don't story that ......)

I don not like the way some mod ban people for life(flogging for the mod)all my oga mod abeg oh ,na una hand I dey oh(tallesy say the fear of mod is the beginning of nl wisdom)

I like lalastic and talley,temigracie karchris their comment are filled with humor and mature

I'm coming to all of you
Typing

How does RedBenson talk abt women most times? Do i normally sound unfriendly or how? Just want to learn from my unnoticed mistakes.
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:
Now to the topic

I'm coming to all of you
Typing
Hello sis, u prolly met me in one f my elements, ill change tho note I didn't start it, I only responded wen I was attacked. Thanks tho.
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2014
As for me I love all nlanders d way dey are cos dats wat makes dem who dey are, even if I have problems with anyone I make sure we settle. So everyone keep been who u are, I love myself d way I am.
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by merit12(f): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
No offends to my e-lovers and friends

I'm only having a nice time here and love all of you

Mr cork,just saying nofin really wrong wif it

Every one has freedom of weed expression or mind expression

All the black to the left

All the white to the right

Never give up if you still wanna try

Were is mzpresh come and say your mind oh
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by egopersonified(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Oh, the insults!! angryOh, the insults!!
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by pasqal09: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I don't like the way some of em quote a very long story that the op posted, and end up saying things like 'kk' it makes me angry!!

I don't like the way pasqal09 ban and reply peoples complaints angry

I don't like the way some nairalanders like to attach everything I say to my nick!!! I'm not gonna mention nicks, so that I won't cause trouble angry but if ur reading this and u are part of the group I'm talking abt, pls stop embarassed its not cool and it actually makes u look stupid undecided

I like many nairalanders, but cnt start listing
Really, then try to act like other reasonable nairalanders
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
pasqal09:

Really, then try to act like other reasonable nairalanders
why don't u act like a good mod? u go everywhere banning people for crimes they knw nothing about. on a seriuz note, its not fair or cool embarassed try being like other good mods for at least a day, and maybe Nairaland would be more enjoyable.

u can also ban me for typing my mind,

fact is #IDontCare.
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by pasqal09: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
why don't u act like a good mod? u go everywhere banning people for crimes they knw nothing about. on a seriuz note, its not fair or cool embarassed try being like other good mods for at least a day, and maybe Nairaland would be more enjoyable.

u can also ban me for typing my mind,

fact is #IDontCare.

I can't ban you for doing nothing wrong na. If you break rules, then I'll have to ban you. The thing is you breaks rules a lot.
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
pasqal09:

I can't ban you for doing nothing wrong na. If you break rules, then I'll have to ban you. The thing is you breaks rules a lot.

undecided
Re: Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On by pasqal09: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

undecided
Same to you too

(1) (Reply)

No Rule No 17? / See How A Newly Married Couple Narrowly Escaped Death! / The Dress That Got The World Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.