Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Lying Deity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lying Deity (9696 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. / More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lying Deity by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
long before that happen (if it true) allah has already stop sending sign. so who empower muhammed to split the moon? Satan or God? Will go change is mind if it him?

I don't believe it either.

But you cannot believe in something weird and then mock others who also believe in something weird.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2014
frosbel:

I don't believe it either.

But you cannot believe in something weird and then mock others who also believe in something weird.
I believe in my heart that God can makes and creature speak ,it not weird to me, but it weird to the skeptic . But I think the question I ask is a very good question. Who empowered muhammed to split the moon?
You bring this up.
Re: The Lying Deity by Weah96: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
frosbel:
^^^^

Hypocrite....bashing Islam , lol. grin

Do you believe that snakes and donkeys talk ?

You better go and sort out the contradictions in your book first.

Tell them again. The bible, I'm willing to wager, has more credulity defying things than the Quran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by Weah96: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
I believe in my heart that God can makes and creature speak ,it not weird to me, but it weird to the skeptic . But I think the question I ask is a very good question. Who empowered muhammed to split the moon?
You bring this up.

Allah did it. Who else? If snakes can talk in your universe, and human beings can dance on the surface of the ocean, then Allah can easily split the moon for someone of his choosing. You're being disingenuous to deny that possibility. Nothing is impossible for Allah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Weah96:

Allah did it. Who else? If snakes can talk in your universe, and human beings can dance on the surface of the ocean, then Allah can easily split the moon for someone of his choosing. You're being disingenuous to deny that possibility. Nothing is impossible for Allah.
ok Mr atheist.
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
If you strongly believe that Muhammad can guide you to gain eternal
salvation, please consider the following confessions of Muhammad in
the Qur’an:
Surah 46:9: “Say: I am not the first of the apostles, and I do not know what will be done with me or with you: I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.” (Shakir)

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah wills. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil could have touched me: I am only a Warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have Faith (in Allah).” (S. V. Ahamed)

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to the Right Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of Muhammad’s statement when
he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

Lies. Why would God stop doing miracles because some people denied them? How did He stop miracles when many are happening live till now?

Surah 7:73: “Indeed there has come to you a clear sign (the miracle of the coming out of a huge she camel from the midst of a rock) from your Lord.” (Hilali-Khan)

Is this a miracle or magic? God does miracles for the benefits of humanity. What can anyone gain or benefit from a she camel coming from a rock? Magic.

When I started pondering on why Allah did not do miracles through Muhammad, I concluded that it was due to his wicked nature. He could kill but could not raise alive. He could wounds but could not heal. I ask, what benefit did allah give to muslims?

I tell the truth and lie not, if not for Jesus, I would have been dead long ago when I ate poison and all medical treatments proved abortive. If I were a muslim, I would have been in hell now. Glory be to my Jesus.

If not for Jesus, I would have lost one of my twin girls from falling from a storey-building but was suspended on the air at the shout of Jesus.

Many more of Jesus miracles I have witnessed. I have caught allah lying on many chapters of the quran.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by ayinba1(f): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
truthman2012:
Surah 17:59: “And We refrain from sending the Signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We sent the she-camel to the Thamud to open their eyes, but they treated her wrongfully: We only send the Signs by way of terror (and warning from evil).” (Yusuf Ali)

Lies. Why would God stop doing miracles because some people denied them? How did He stop miracles that are happening live till now?

Surah 7:73: “Indeed there has come to you a clear sign (the miracle of the coming out of a huge she camel from the midst of a rock) from your Lord.” (Hilali-Khan)

Is this a miracle or magic? God does miracles for the benefits of humanity. What can anyone gain or benefit from a she camel coming from a rock? Magic.

When I started pondering on why Allah did not do miracles through Muhammad, I concluded that it was due to his wicked nature. He could kill but could not raise alive. He could wounds but could not heal. I ask, what benefit did allah give to muslims?

I tell the truth and lie not, if not for Jesus, I would have been dead long ago when I ate poison and all medical treatments proved abortive. If I were a muslim, I would have been in hell now. Glory be to my Jesus.

If not for Jesus, I would have lost one of my twin girls from falling from a storey-building but was suspended on the air at the shout of Jesus
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

Many more of Jesus miracles I have witnessed.

I doubt anyone caught this on tape.
Rub that smudge comot for the side of ya mouth; ah ah good job! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
ayinba1:

testimony seem weird to Muslim because according to Muslim ,miracle does not exist only magic.

Truthman2012. We give God the glory, thank God you are here to shere this testimony for us. May God continue to guide you.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
testimony seem weird to Muslim because according to Muslim ,miracle does not exist only magic.

Truthman2012. We give God the glory, thank God you are here to shere this testimony for us. May God continue to guide you.

Amen, thank you.

Muslims believe miracles are untrue. Why would I lie to praise Jesus who hates lying.
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Lies. Why would God stop doing miracles because some people denied them? How did He stop miracles when many are happening live till now?

If not for Jesus, I would have lost one of my twin girls from falling from a storey-building but was suspended on the air at the shout of Jesus.

Many more of Jesus miracles I have witnessed. I have caught allah lying on many chapters of the quran.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
ayinba1:

Hehehehehe grin grin

**Falls down from an agbalumo tree amd ROTFLMAO grin grin**

Truthman don burst my belle grin

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by Ifeann(f): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
PastorKun:

I guess NL muslims are getting to embarrassed to defend their beliefs given the avalanche of evidence against it that it cannot possibly be from the true almighty God. I am sure some of them are already recounting their steps. I now know why so many muslims keep abandoning the religion for christianity

I have noticed this is well. When u bring the evidence of the falsehood of Islam upon them they run. Some Muslims even admit they are not knowledgeable enough to answer. Or give silly defense of the vices in the quran.

3 Likes

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehehehehe grin grin

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehehehehe grin grin

after the death of muhammed, Muslims lost communications with Allah, no one has ever herd from him, isn't it weird to you? You rest your faith base on muhammed testimony on the cave of hira, I tell you the truth after the death and resurrection of Jesus, Jesus still communicate with us, he always was with us, anytime I called the name Jesus, demon flee, I have had an encounter with him, two times.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
I tell you the truth after the death and resurrection of Jesus, Jesus still communicate with us, he always was with us, anytime I called the name Jesus, demon flee, I have had an encounter with him, two times.

Oh yes that why we have over 41000sects grin grin grin

CONFUSION EVERYWHERE grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Coming from a muslim with many bloody sects killing one another?

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Coming from a muslim with many bloody sects killing one another?

How many are they compared to the holy spirited xtians that communicate one on one with jesus himself? grin grin
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

41000 sect but still live in peace, comperd to Muslims who killed each other for the sake of leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

How many are they compared to the holy spirited xtians that communicate one on one with jesus himself? grin grin

have you encounter Allah after the death of muhammed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

First, no matter how many sects there are in Christianity, they are no shedding blood like islamic sects. Kudos to them.

Second, not all Christians have the Holy Spirit to communicate with Jesus. Not all Christians who profess Jesus are true ones.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
41000 sect but still live in peace, comperd to Muslims who killed each other for the sake of leadership.

41000 confused sect was as a result of communicating is'nt that your point so far? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:

Of course, i encounter him every blessed day smiley
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:

Never. Allah does not talk to anyone, even Muhammad. It was only the fake Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad. And since Muhammad died and his bones in the grave, allah had stopped talking to muslims through the fake Gabriel.
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

41000 confused sect was as a result of communicating is'nt that your point so far? grin grin
anyone called himself a Christian but contradict the teaching of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, he is not a Christian, Jesus say many are called but few are chosen, God don't go with numbers but he go with genuine faith, the believers.

I see non of you guys are able to response to the op, not even a single Muslims attempt it, we can conclude that Allah claimed that he empowered Jesus is a lie. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Never. Allah does not talk to anyone, even Muhammad. It was only the fake Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad. And since Muhammad died and his bones in the grave, allah had stopped talking to muslims through the fake Gabriel.
you are very correct, muhammed never hered from allah. May God open there eyes.
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Liar. It was only the prophet of Allah, Muhammad that could received message from him through the fake Gabriel. Let us have your source where any other muslim heard from allah.
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

meaning Allah must have found favour in you more than his noble prophet? Everyone will by now notice your lies.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are very correct, muhammed never hered from allah. May God open there eyes.

Amen jare! Muslims can lie as much as the quran does.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Simple question, now you did'nt answer, that was why i left you to your moronity on the other thread. How many sect are thry compared to that of xtianity thats my quwstion undecided

truthman2012:

First, no matter how many sects there are in Christianity, they are no shedding blood like islamic sects. Kudos to them.

History has it that they do.

Same way that of today will become history.

Second, not all Christians have the Holy Spirit to communicate with Jesus. Not all Christians who profess Jesus are true ones.

And what makes you think you have holy spirit and that the pope doesnt? or is the holy spirit directing you guys to different ways?

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
anyone called himself a Christian but contradict the teaching of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, he is not a Christian, Jesus say many are called but few are chosen, God don't go with numbers but he go with genuine faith, the believers.

So everyother sect apart from yours are not choosen?

Abegg did you choose your sect put of freewill or brcause you find your parents doing it? give reasons.

I see non of you guys are able to response to the op, not even a single Muslims attempt it, we can conclude that Allah claimed that he empowered Jesus is a lie. Thank you for your time.

We dont have to reply balderdash because non of ypu have talen up the challege of showing us a physical miracle on tv.

Perhaps jesus lied that you would do more that him?
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Simple question, now you did'nt answer, that was why i left you to your moronity on the other thread. How many sect are thry compared to that of xtianity thats my quwstion undecided

History has it that they do.

Same way that of today will become history.

And what makes you think you habe holy spirit and that the pope doesnt? or is the holy spirit directibg you guys to different ways?
hy, nobody say Christianity don't have many sact, we say GOD KNOWS THOSE THAT ARE HIS OWN. Many are called but few are chosen, why? Because they misinterpreted the word of Jesus. The holy spirit cannot teach direct you to do wrong, million of Christians can claim to have the holy spirit, but God knows his children. Is this hard for you to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion / What's Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) ? / Is Speaking In Tongue Learnt Or Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.