Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Lying Deity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lying Deity (9694 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. / More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Liar. It was only the prophet of Allah, Muhammad that could received message from him through the fake Gabriel. Let us have your source where any other muslim heard from allah.

grin grin so you don't believe me?
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Simple question, now you did'nt answer, that was why i left you to your moronity on the other thread. How many sect are thry compared to that of xtianity thats my quwstion undecided

History has it that they do.

Same way that of today will become history.

And what makes you think you habe holy spirit and that the pope doesnt? or is the holy spirit directibg you guys to different ways?

You are a carnal and not a spiritual man. You cannot understand the operations of the Holy Spirit.

You should know how many sects you have as a mulim.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
meaning Allah must have found favour in you more than his noble prophet? Everyone will by now notice your lies.

No, every righteous muslim encounter Allah everyday don't you gerrit
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So everyother sect apart from yours are not choosen?

Abegg did you choose your sect put of freewill or brcause you find your parents doing it? give reasons.

We dont have to reply balderdash because non of ypu have talen up the challege of showing us a physical miracle on tv.

Perhaps jesus lied that you would do more that him?
you keep on repeating the same thing, Muslims see pastor performing miracle as a insult to there prophet because there prophet could not perform any, the Muslim are obsessed with pastors performing miracle.
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin so you don't believe me?

Why should I believe you when I know you are lying. Tell me with a proof from islamic source of your fathers in islam who had an encounter with allah during and after Muhammad, apart from him.
Re: The Lying Deity by lanrexlan(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Truthman2012: Is this a miracle or magic? God does miracles for the benefits of humanity. What can anyone gain or benefit from a she camel coming from a rock? Magic.
That's a sign that God is able to do all things.He strengthens one's faith and increase one in piety.

How does miracles done in churches only and not hospitals beneficial to mankind? Hundreds of faithful christians are suffering from sickness and other illness in hospitals and yet 'Jesus' failed to heal them.

We all know all the cheat codes you are using called miracles, your pastors and evangelists that reverted to Islam has exposed the false miracles.

Truthman2012: When I started pondering on why Allah did not do miracles through Muhammad, I concluded that it was due to his wicked nature. He could kill but could not raise alive. He could wounds but could not heal. I ask, what benefit did Allah give to muslims?
Your problem is that you copied a lot of articles without understanding a bit of it.You and your folks are alike, you can't continue in a dialogue without grasping straws because most of your presented ops aren't from your intellect.
So you rarely or never grasp the explanations, you keep repeating the same and playing blind game.
If I give explanations now, you won't understand. So what will it profit me wasting on deaf folks?
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:73 -So We said: "Strike him (the dead man) with a piece of it (the cow)." Thus Allah brings the dead to life and shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) so that you may understand.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:259 -Or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: "Oh! How will Allâh ever bring it to life after its death?" So Allâh caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long did you remain (dead) ?" He (the man) said: "(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day". He said: "Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh". When this was clearly shown to him, he said, "I know (now) that Allâh is Able to do all things.

Truthman2012: I tell the truth and lie not, if not for Jesus, I
would have been dead long ago when I
ate poison and all medical treatments
proved abortive. If I were a muslim, I
would have been in hell now. Glory be to
my Jesus. If not for Jesus, I would have lost one of my twin girls from falling from a storey-
building but was suspended on the air at
the shout of Jesus
Seriously, I don't know what you gain from telling lies.At your age being an older man, I think you should have given up telling lies, what legacies are you laying down for your children and grandchildren? Your daughter hanged in the air at the shout of 'Jesus'? That must be the lie of the century. 'Jesus' must be a good keeper then, even David De Gea can't do do that.

You drank poison? Hmmmmmmm, can you do that in an open place? I would prefer Concentrated acid, drink it and you will see people troopping into your faith.

Your mentors refused poison in open debates, they are afraid of death.You are fond of telling lies but I don't blame you though, it's a license from your mentor.

Phillipians 1:18 - But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or
true, Christ is preached. And because of this I
rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice
.So keep enjoying the license, evangelism by lies.But remember that one day, you give account for everything you say in order to clinch a soul.

3 Likes

Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
hy, nobody say Christianity don't have many sact, we say GOD KNOWS THOSE THAT ARE HIS OWN. Many are called but few are chosen, why?

How are you sure that you are of God

Because they misinterpreted the word of Jesus.

Including the pope too?

The holy spirit cannot teach direct you to do wrong,

Wow! shocked so the holy spirit is dirrcting you to do right and directing the pope to do what you feel as wrong?

hmm incredible

million of Christians can claim to have the holy spirit, but God knows his children. Is this hard for you to understand?

Then definitely you dont have an active holy spirit undecided
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

No, every righteous muslim encounter Allah everyday don't you gerrit
what do you understand y the word righteousness? Can you called muhammed a righteous man? Even the Jews, God did not regard them as righteous, that why Jesus has to die for us, bible say he became sinner so that I can be righteous.

Muhammed dose not here from Allah,not even his closed companion ever here from him, how could you ? The lying spirit is in you, good noght.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
lanrexlan:

How does miracles done in churches only and not hospitals beneficial to mankind? Hundreds of faithful christians are suffering from sickness and other illness in hospitals and yet 'Jesus' failed to heal them. .

grin grin bitter truth, but these guys are tooo dull to use their brain

HERE IS A CHALLENGE OF 1MILLION IF ANY OF THEM CAN DISPLAY MIRACLE IN AN OPEN PLACE SINCE 1964 up till this date non of them has been able to display any.

http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html

These minions only enjoy lying to themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
truthman2012:

You are a carnal and not a spiritual man. You cannot understand the operations of the Holy Spirit.You should know how many sects you have as a mulim.

How are you that ypu have this holy spirit?
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
@lanrexlan

Why are you in this section when you guys have closed your islam section so that you can keep pleasing yourselves with falsehood.

Who asked allah to raise the dead for 100 years? Who was there when he did that miracle? Bunch of islamic lies. Why is it that no muslim can pray in allah's name and see miracles? Those socalled pastors you talk about are fake pastors.

I took poison unknowingly, I can't plan to take poison as that will mean tempting God.
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
lanrexlan:
That's a sign that God is able to do all things.He strengthens one's faith and increase one in piety.

How does miracles done in churches only and not hospitals beneficial to mankind? Hundreds of faithful christians are suffering from sickness and other illness in hospitals and yet 'Jesus' failed to heal them.

We all know all the cheat codes you are using called miracles, your pastors and evangelists that reverted to Islam has exposed the false miracles.

Your problem is that you copied a lot of articles without understanding a bit of it.You and your folks are alike, you can't continue in a dialogue without grasping straws because most of your presented ops aren't from your intellect.
So you rarely or never grasp the explanations, you keep repeating the same and playing blind game.
If I give explanations now, you won't understand. So what will it profit me wasting on deaf folks?
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:73 -So We said: "Strike him (the dead man) with a piece of it (the cow)." Thus Allah brings the dead to life and shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) so that you may understand.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:259 -Or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: "Oh! How will Allâh ever bring it to life after its death?" So Allâh caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long did you remain (dead) ?" He (the man) said: "(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day". He said: "Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh". When this was clearly shown to him, he said, "I know (now) that Allâh is Able to do all things.

Seriously, I don't know what you gain from telling lies.At your age being an older man, I think you should have given up telling lies, what legacies are you laying down for your children and grandchildren? Your daughter hanged in the air at the shout of 'Jesus'? That must be the lie of the century. 'Jesus' must be a good keeper then, even David De Gea can't do do that.

You drank poison? Hmmmmmmm, can you do that in an open place? I would prefer Concentrated acid, drink it and you will see people troopping into your faith.

Your mentors refused poison in open debates, they are afraid of death.You are fond of telling lies but I don't blame you though, it's a license from your mentor.

Phillipians 1:18 - But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or
true, Christ is preached. And because of this I
rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice
.So keep enjoying the license, evangelism by lies.But remember that one day, you give account for everything you say in order to clinch a soul.
Philippians 1:18

In other words, Paul is more agitated
when the gospel itself is defective than
he is when the people who preach the
true gospel are defective.

So two lessons: 1) Rejoice that God can
override prison and poor motives to
advance his cause. 2) Value the truth of
the gospel even more highly than you
value the attitudes of those who preach
it.

But that doesn't matter. Whether their
motives are false or genuine, the
message about Christ is being preached
either way, so I rejoice. And I will
continue to rejoice.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
truthman2012:
@lanrexlan

Why are you in this section when you guys have closed your islam section so that you can keep pleasing yourselves with falsehood.

Who asked allah to raise the dead for 100 years? Who was there when he did that miracle? Bunch of islamic lies. Why is it that no muslim can pray in allah's name and see miracles? Those socalled pastors you talk about are fake pastors.

I took poison unknowingly, I can plan to take poison as that will mean tempting God.

grin grin kolomentology at work...lmao
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:

Philippians 1:18

In other words, Paul is more agitated
when the gospel itself is defective than
he is when the people who preach the
true gospel are defective.

So two lessons: 1) Rejoice that God can
override prison and poor motives to
advance his cause. 2) Value the truth of
the gospel even more highly than you
value the attitudes of those who preach
it.

But that doesn't matter. Whether their
motives are false or genuine, the
message about Christ is being preached
either way, so I rejoice. And I will
continue to rejoice.

Copy and paste grin grin
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

HERE IS A CHALLENGE OF 1MILLION IF ANY OF THEM CAN DISPLAY MIRACLE IN AN OPEN PLACE SINCE 1964 up till this date non of them has been able to display any.

Muslims and atheists perception of miracles.

You can't tempt God or display miracle as a show-off.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Okay the holy spirit has anointed oledepo to kill northerners whereever he finds them. whats your take on this?

https://www.nairaland.com/2075868/god-anointed-me-lead-revolution
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin kolomentology at work...lmao

Trash!

You are yet to tell us of any of islamic leaders who encounter allah. Liars.
Re: The Lying Deity by Rilwayne001: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Muslims and atheists perception of miracles.

You can't tempt God or display miracle as a show-off.

But you can cure diabetis at the corner of your room and come out to say you've perform miracle, is'nt it?

oniyeye
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Okay the holy spirit has anointed oledepo to kill northerners whereever he finds them. whats your take on this?

https://www.nairaland.com/2075868/god-anointed-me-lead-revolution

How is this relevant to the topic? Just beating about the bush. Smh!
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Copy and paste grin grin
Paul was in prison when he say this word, some Jews are boastful.those who preach the gospel,even if there motives is false or they are in sinful nature, the point is that the gospel has been preach.have you ever here this saying ''do what I say but don't do what I do'' that was what Paul is saying to the people regarding the false preacher.

Back to the points, you encounter Allah but Allah greater prophet never hered a personal relationship with him, can you shere it with us ? How it happened?

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2015
truthman2012:

How is this relevant to the topic? Just beating about the bush. Smh!
non of them has even attempt to answer the op.

This is a prove to all nairaland that Allah did not empowered Jesus to perform miracle as claimed.
Re: The Lying Deity by lanrexlan(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2015
truthman2012:
@lanrexlan

That's Seun's decision, he is the owner of his forum not muslims.

Truthman2012:
Who asked allah to raise the dead for 100 years? Who was there when he did that miracle? Bunch of islamic lies. Why is it that no muslim can pray in allah's name and see miracles?
Who was there when your daughter hanged in the sky? Only you? Why can't you give us a picture at least of her floating in the sky?
See your christian brothers debunking the so called miracles of other christians.

www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school
www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

Stop deceiving people with false miracles because of money.
You don't go about talking about miracles.One of your pastors once ran mad while trying to cure a mad man, the so called miracle went sour for the young pastor.It was an Islamic cleric that helped him out, it was only Ayatul Qurisiyu(Ayah of The Throne) that healed him.
Our faith isn't tied to miracles we don't need to go to TV stations to announce that miracles will happen in gatherings as you guys do in order to fool the people.We don't need that, you will have serenity and peace of mind reading the Qu'ran.Verily, in the rememberance of Allah do the hearts find rest.
Moreover, only evil and adulterous people will be seeking for miracles to have faith.'Jesus' said Matthew 12:39 -He answered, A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign!....

Truthman2012:
Those socalled pastors you talk about are fake pastors.
You that you are an original hybrid pastor, will you accept to drink concentrated Acid? Those pastors are renowned pastors.

Truthman2012:
I took poison unknowingly, I can plan to take poison as that will mean tempting God.
'Jesus' didn't say unknowingly, he assured you that if you took it knowing that it's poison, you won't die.Read again
Mark 16:17-18 -And these signs will accompany those who believe:IN MY NAME they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.
@bold statements, christians claimed they do that.They healed cripples in 'Jesus' name.
They make the blind to see in 'Jesus' name.
They healed Ebola in 'Jesus' name.
They cured HIV positive to negative in 'Jesus' name.
They speak in 'foreign' tongues in 'Jesus' name.

^^To them, all the above don't mean tempting God, it means performing wonders in 'Jesus' name.But to do the underlined statement in 'Jesus' name too, it becomes tempting God.Hypocrisy and double standard at its peak, we know there's no miracle except cheat codes.

Tell us you are afraid of death, you can't drink poison in 'Jesus' name and survive.

2 Likes

Re: The Lying Deity by lanrexlan(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
non of them has even attempt to answer the op.

This is a prove to all nairaland that Allah did not empowered Jesus to perform miracle as claimed.
There's nothing worthy to reply to in op.Those are things that have been replied to before and moreover, you are very inconsistent in your thread.
You started by the she camel stuff, you jumped to Angel Gabriel, thereafter you jumped to maybe Muhammad(Peace be upon him and his household) can save people or not.You jumped to miracles , then you fly to a manual for suicide bombers and others.What exactly is your problem?

You don't even know what's your problem is, you are just copying and pasting articles without researching anything. There's no point addressing your op because you won't understand the answers given to you.
Just keep wallowing in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by lanrexlan(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

My brother, they can't perform any miracle.It's all lies, me too can turn milk to 'Jesus' blood now it's just brain.We know the code they are using.Many crippled are on the road, they can't cure them
An Islamic preacher once challenged a pastor that if he healed a cripple he brought, he will accept christianity instantly.The was just sweating over the cripple, nothing happened

2 Likes

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2015
lanrexlan:
There's nothing worthy to reply to in op.Those are things that have been replied to before and moreover, you are very inconsistent in your thread.
You started by the she camel stuff, you jumped to Angel Gabriel, thereafter you jumped to maybe Muhammad(Peace be upon him and his household) can save people or not.You jumped to miracles , then you fly to a manual for suicide bombers and others.What exactly is your problem?

You don't even know what's your problem is, you are just copying and pasting articles without researching anything. There's no point addressing your op because you won't understand the answers given to you.
Just keep wallowing in your ignorance.
the op was making reference to one point. I created this thread and one week later there was no reply, then I added some more questions.
Re: The Lying Deity by lanrexlan(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
the op was making reference to one point. I created this thread and one week later there was no reply, then I added some more questions.
And one point and 19 points o, there is no one worthy a reply.I can't waste my time typing a long reply and at the end, I will get a silly rebuttal

1 Like

Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2015
lanrexlan:
My brother, they can't perform any miracle.It's all lies, me too can turn milk to 'Jesus' blood now it's just brain.We know the code they are using.Many crippled are on the road, they can't cure them
pastor performing miracle is an insult to Muslims because Allah greatest prophet couldn't perform one. Not even did he here directly from Allah.Muslims don't believe in miracle, does that mean miracle don't exist? If miracle exist, since you claimed Islam is the right path, why there is not a single miracle perform by your imam and Alfa?
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2015
lanrexlan:
And one point and 19 points o, there is no one worthy a reply.I can't waste my time typing a long reply and at the end, I will get a silly rebuttal
maby you did not read the op well, re-read again and see.
Re: The Lying Deity by malvisguy212: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2015
lanrexlan:
this thread is making reference to how many point? Non of you guys has reply it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2074132/allahs-failed-prophecy-quran
Re: The Lying Deity by truthman2012(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2015
@lanrexlan

You expect me to leave my daughter on air looking for camera under such an emergency? What sense does that make to you? Besides, the event took place about 20 years ago when there were no camera phones.

You muslims have no knowledge of workings of the true God. Miracles are not for display or show-off to tempt God. Satan asked Jesus to display miracles (Mat. 4:3-7) but He declined. Muslims and atheists are trying to tempt God like satan did. Smh!
Re: The Lying Deity by PastorKun(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2015
lanrexlan:
That's Seun's decision, he is the owner of his forum not muslims.

But it was your muslim brethen that terrorised him to restrict the section to only muslims and also get it moderated by the most intolerant islamist on NL.
Re: The Lying Deity by lanrexlan(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2015
truthman2012:
@lanrexlan

You expect me to leave my daughter on air looking for camera under such an emergency? What sense does that make to you?
This man is not getting it.'Jesus' has hanged your daughter in the sky, don't you trust 'Jesus' again? It's not emergency, 'Jesus' has taken control of the situation, so why can't you?

He(i.e. 'Jesus') could have withhold the child in your sky for few more minutes na.Abi Wetin you think ? grin

Truthman2012:
Besides, the event took place about 20 years ago when there were no camera phones.
I know you will sha look for a way to maneuver your way out.
But you haven't complete your story, what happened afterwards? After your daughter was hanged in the sky by the mighty goalkeeper 'Jesus', what happened? Did she shout 'Jesus' again and she was released from the air? Tell us more.

Truthman2012:
You muslims have no knowledge of workings of the true God. Miracles are not for display or show-off to tempt God. Satan asked Jesus to display miracles (Mat. 4:3-7) but He declined. Muslims and atheists are trying to tempt God like satan did. Smh!
We aren't tempting God, we are putting 'Jesus' words into action.When your pastors were healing Ebola, HIV and the rest they claimed to do so in 'Jesus' name, to drink poison in 'Jesus' name too now amounts in tempting God.
Shiooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If God Is So Forgiving And Loving Why Did He Feel It Necessary To Create Hell? / Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell. / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.