Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,958 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. (3319 Views)

Why Is Nairaland Frontpage Becoming Boring / Why NL Front Page News Takes More Than 15hours today? / The Programming Section Of Nl Is Now Bloody Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by ERCROSS(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Looking at it from my own view, I think this thing happening.... "It is a Naturali suumtin.
It happens in our everyday life but we jst dont notice.

Take for instance in Fashion, in the 80's , there is a particular trouser the then fashionista's called J.B.O, then in early 20's this same trousers design was revisited, remordernised and was called Bootcut which was jst a 'BIT" different frm J.B.O, likewise baggy trousers which reigned in early 20's have once been in vogue in the early ages, they call it KEMBE in the Yoruba land.

Gone were the days when olubukato , mutuwa , mynd44, rokiatu, foxyflow, andromida, 190, sexzkills, xsenga and others rocked the romance and other sections on NL, but now they were less active like then and they are being replaced by monikers like claireshan, tosyne2much, marieolae, naijaboiy, ercross, logicalmindy and others.

Most of the topics created by the newbies have once being created and discussed by those old soldiers and that is why most times they only view those threads without contributing.

The handsomeness of nairaland guys thread that rocked the romance section last week had similar threads which were created by the then active members of the section then, and members who participated in the old threads might not be too moved to contribute to the new thread cos they once do so when they were e-actively active

soon, the present set of active monikers will be replaced by yet another set of NLanders when the presently active ones go MIA, after they might have discussed every thing there it is to Life and then they won't be moved by such e-topics again for discussion.

It is called "Ecological succession" in biology.(not sure tho)

It is a natural something. This m sure of.
tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Anybody who says nairaland is boring is a boring person....
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by ERCROSS(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:

grin grin grin
Don't worry..
U will soon understand..
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Lovetinz(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I second that motion.
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by bombayz(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
ask the godz!undecided
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2014
ERCROSS:

grin grin grin
Don't worry..
U will soon understand..
lol i get ur point....but wen one is so matured enuf that forums like romance is too childish for them , i think dr r other sections like politics whr dey can hv dr own fun u knw......
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by tpia6: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Mynd44 and his monosyllabic posts are what the op looks for in romance section?

And did he mention Seun? How many times has Seun been in the section?
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by YungwizzzyPt7: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2014
ERCROSS:

grin grin grin
Don't worry..
U will soon understand..

He will

where the f is that foxy dude, that niqqa was the lasticlala of romance section last year

those days where the fear of sexkillz is the beginning of respecting ya self, not forgetting his fine fat babe ogugua

can't remember those crazy monikers that made NL fun again

yuzedo redmosquito and co
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Exjoker(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i get ur point....but wen one is so matured enuf that forums like romance is too childish for them , i think dr r other sections like politics whr dey can hv dr own fun u knw......
The family section suit such person also
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2014
It's true my OP.. What people don't know is that, if everybody should start acting matured, NL would be so so boring more than ppl claim
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Exjoker:
The family section suit such person also
yh true also..that place has enuf matured topics...most times i dnt even comment cuz am not even married nd i hvnt been in thr shoes...
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Dbestmax(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Different Strokes for differnt folks ..If u enjoy NL kip kippin on...if u fink its boring d door is open...noone wud even notice u're gone...lik my broda said Its a Natural Somtin...Choose to play or choose to quit
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Truth24(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Nairaland is even more boring without those smileys again
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2014
I miss Yuzedo.
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Lovetinz(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
I miss Yuzedo.
Follow him. I do. grin
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2014
How can NL be boring when we still gat Andyblaze?

angry
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by faithugo64(f): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Op you are extremely right!
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
bombayz:
ask the godz!undecided

U just join NL today and you don dey do 'notice me'
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nairaland is truly getting boring. I believe most of y'all have better things to do rather than wasting hours on this forum..
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by ERCROSS(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
bombayz:
ask the godz!undecided

Sister..
Did u even read the write up at all..

Olodo
grin
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

U just join NL today and you don dey do 'notice me'
Wetin concern you?
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Wetin concern you?

U again? Seems like you love me embarassed
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

U again? Seems like you love me embarassed
You no like the size of your hole abi?
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
You no like the size of your hole abi?

Daddy warned me about people like you. You chase after kids like us. They say in Nigeria, u go to 14 years. Leave me alone o. I love my birthplace, Mechin.
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

Daddy warned me about people like you. You chase after kids like us. They say in Nigeria, u go to 14 years. Leave me alone o. I love my birthplace, Mechin.
You like your birthplace yet you answer assfreak, that your asss must be expanded.
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You like your birthplace yet you answer assfreak, that your asss must be expanded.

I was born in Mechin. I am a guy. I expand asses. Not the other way, Mr abi na Miss?
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by ERCROSS(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Bad gyal..
So.
U now have a dicck
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:42am On Oct 29, 2014
ERCROSS:

Bad gyal..
So.
U now have a dicck
You want some? I could get assfreak for free. That nigga is damn cheap.
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You want some? I could get assfreak for free. That nigga is damn cheap.

U dis girl need some koboko abi? My petrol is cheap but the gal got to have heavy booty (I mean big yansh like that on PinkyXXX or Mz Booty)
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
must u call my nameundecided
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by chibwike(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

He will

where the f is that foxy dude, that niqqa was the lasticlala of romance section last year

those days where the fear of sexkillz is the beginning of respecting ya self, not forgetting his fine fat babe ogugua

can't remember those crazy monikers that made NL fun again

yuzedo redmosquito and co
where did they go to
Re: Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. by chibwike(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
claireshan:
must u call my nameundecided
who z dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanian Girl’s Nude Video Leaked Online As She Contest For SRC / 20 Cool Questions To Ask People / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.