Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. (4302 Views)

7 Questions You Must Answer Before Launching Your Business / Virtual Football League Arena(NAIRABET) / Fish Buyers And Sellers Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
marcjoe:
Hmmm.. .this thing is tempting oh.. ..
This is reality..... There is little or no risk of loss of investment and there is GUARANTEED R.O.I.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by james809: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
marcjoe:
Hmmm.. .this thing is tempting oh.. ..
Oga... really tempting grin
vone2000tolu:

The mininum amount an interested investor can invest is 100k. Our Targeted Investors are minimum 5 & maximum 10. The estimated PROFIT is 300% after 6months. Thanks for your interest.
try accomodate 50k biko... i understand you dont want lots of investors as it might become difficult to manage.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by millhouse: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
i dey tell u

james809:
Oga... really tempting grin try accomodate 50k biko... i understand you dont want lots of investors as it might become difficult to manage.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
james809:
Oga... really tempting grin try accomodate 50k biko... i understand you dont want lots of investors as it might become difficult to manage.
millhouse:

i dey tell u
I have decided to accommodate 50k investment, but limited slots, The 2 of u sums up to 100k.
That's 4 slot taken. 6 Slots to go. Hurry the slots are going, don't miss this investment opportunity. U will be glad you did.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by gtrader: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Hello, I love the agenda you have at hand and I can help you with the N1 Million you need. I will like us to discuss very well on these your plans and how to provide you with the money. Provide your phone number here I will call you with my private line. Good luck
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2014
gtrader:
Hello, I love the agenda you have at hand and I can help you with the N1 Million you need. I will like us to discuss very well on these your plans and how to provide you with the money. Provide your phone number here I will call you with my private line. Good luck
Thanks for your interest. My Phone Number is 08188491140. I will be expecting your call.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Happy New Month...... The Slot is still opened for interested investors...... I appreciate those that we were able to meet in person......
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by potoki: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Am interested Bro,dis my mail(bisolent@gmail.com)
vone2000tolu:

Seems u get where am going to, its going online first with just a main office for customer related issues and so on. My Strategy is totally different from Bookmakers.
If still interested let me know here to include u. Thanks
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
potoki:
Am interested Bro,dis my mail(bisolent@gmail.com)
I have sent you a mail...
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by baabolight(m): 4:51am On Nov 06, 2014
vone2000tolu:

We just need 10 Serious investors of minimum investment of 100k, So far 3 have indicated interest. 7 slots remaining.

Do you have a time limit for the remaining 7 slots?
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by clubmoney: 5:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Helo sirs, i love your serious minded spirit, we have already sport betting website for sale, afristake.com, if you are interested call 08166529544 and you will get our office address, then you come and let us discuss. thanks
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
baabolight:

Do you have a time limit for the remaining 7 slots?
After the remaining slots, the limits expires..... It may not be necessary 7 slots, and investor can decide to invest the large sum. Once the actual target its met, it will be conveyed CLOSED!!!
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
vone2000tolu:
As we all know that sport betting is a rapidly growing market in Nigeria with its monthly turnover of 100million Naira.
Let's look at the likes of KC Gaming Networks Ltd( Bet9ja), Merrybet Gold Limited(Merrybet) who were just licensed 2013, not yet a year in the business and with their capital base running to billions of Naira.
However, in sport betting bizness there are days of losses and profits, with our NEW Strategy, days of losses are gone as we decide the payout through our turnover.
This is a business we have decided to tap into, the estimated budget is 1million Naira to cut across different areas
1. Building of website
2. Rental of Office
3. Advertisement
4. Other Contingencies.
We will need 10 serious investors with 100k each Or 5 serious investors with 200k each
Feel free to drop questions or concerns or any clarifications
I feel you are not here to scam but you certainly do not know what you are going into. N1m to do what? If you get the money then start the process before you are overtaken by contingencies, non of your investors will hear your explanation, even those in the know will still refuse to understand and in the end you will be labeled a thief. N5m will not even get you registered with sport commission. You say you want to control winning, how? You have killed the business even before it starts. I am a startup entrepreneur with practical knowledge you can take my word or shove it aside to proceed.

2 Likes

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by Cwhyte(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hope i am not too late here.

I almost started sometime ago but lottery Board License is just too much. it has even tripled within the last few months.
op lets talk jare, we might be able to pull resources together. i Already have about 40 agents. yes 40.
CosmasWhyte.com

But 1m no fit do anything, cant even pay 4 software alone.
better if 10 people contribute 1m each.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by doubella: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
How many slots do u have left..? Am intrested
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by erasergozy: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ Op let's talk hope I am not late
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by demosoft: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Hey people....let's get started, seems the op has lost interest. Let us agree on a meeting place and proceed .
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Happy New Year!!!!!
I really appreciate those that showed interest, i decided to pull the resources on my own...... It will soon be launched... Its in the final stage.....

There is one problem in this country, The Mindset Of Scam!!!! Though one needs to be alert but it deprives you from doing business.....@Cwhyte i will call you soonest.......
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2015
blink182:
I feel you are not here to scam but you certainly do not know what you are going into. N1m to do what? If you get the money then start the process before you are overtaken by contingencies, non of your investors will hear your explanation, even those in the know will still refuse to understand and in the end you will be labeled a thief. N5m will not even get you registered with sport commission. You say you want to control winning, how? You have killed the business even before it starts. I am a startup entrepreneur with practical knowledge you can take my word or shove it aside to proceed.
The estimated resources i used was not even up to 500,000naira.... Though i may need investors for the Advertisement as thats the only thing that remains after we launch... Thanks
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good evening Nairalanders,
Its being a long way coming, we have completed the betting site and processes. It will be live next week for user registration. Jackpot Arena is the best, when a game spoils ur accumulation, we still pay you, when 2 games spoil your accumulation, we still pay you. We kicking officially live Next Season. More updates will be conveyed. Stay tuned.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by james809: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
finally
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
doubella:
How many slots do u have left..? Am intrested
All funds needed has been sourced for by us. Thanks for your interest.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cwhyte:
Hope i am not too late here.

I almost started sometime ago but lottery Board License is just too much. it has even tripled within the last few months.
op lets talk jare, we might be able to pull resources together. i Already have about 40 agents. yes 40.
CosmasWhyte.com

But 1m no fit do anything, cant even pay 4 software alone.
better if 10 people contribute 1m each.
Hello cywhte, contact me on WhatsApp on 08095233827. We need to arrange a meeting.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by Chizin(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2016
vone2000tolu:

We just need 10 Serious investors of minimum investment of 100k, So far 3 have indicated interest. 7 slots remaining.
Am aslo interested, how and when do we meet?
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by ofoltundeseun: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
How did this end?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fast Food Outlets Having Red And Orange As Their Logo And Interior Colors / Is Gvc Travels And Tours Scam / Hope Rises For Kaduna Textile Over Planned $15 Million Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.