Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (49720 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Lol..... cheesy
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Ymodulus, Youngichou, Young Otutu, what is wrong, why you never told ur buddy huh? Many a times I have literary looked for any update of urs on BBM. Wetin dey apn?

Chai, e be like make I cry when I read this ur diary.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by myads890(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2014
@ymodulus, its actually surprising that someone as talented as you wants to end his life. I've learnt so much from you and you have literally helped take my life from where it used to be.

However, if you REALLY want to kill yourself, send me an email @ soh.8686@yahoo.com so that I can give you my address where you can send me your laptop, I really need one as in ASAP. Also, ill send you my account details so you can send me the rest of the money in your account. Ill use these things to remember you.

RIP in advance

4 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by zappyj(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2014
idu1:
lower animal.........

Higher animal
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Franceska(f): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Hadizy:

Yes Tunga. He his OK.

How u ?

Olryt dearie...can u pm me or smtin?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nmeri17: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Incase that nigga needs a pusssy to chop when he gets better, I will volunteer mine . One love bro.

Wait What?? shocked At last count, the OP said he's suffering from three different terminal illnesses and u wanna give him another terminal STD bro ymodulus run bro... lipsrsealed RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN BRO!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by mcfarlin(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2014
idu1:
Mcfarlin....... Some1 thatwantwants to take his own lifehave has sense moremore sense than me? Am a failure............bas.tard

For a harvard graduate I must admit that your construction of sentence is piss poor cheesy

Mr man what was your phd thesis

Yes he has more sense than you..you don't even have enough brain-power to think of ending your miserable existence and make the air cleaner for the rest of us sane people

idu1:
how does that concern ur useless life....... U r still a failure........may sango strike u nd perish ur family..........

Oro e ti ye mi ajegbodo tin wa eni kunra ni e.

So because your generation has been accursed since time immemorial..other peoples generations must also be cursed?

Oloribu omo iran kiran ni'e
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by idu1(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2014
mcfarlin:

For a harvard graduate I must admit that your construction of sentence is piss poor cheesy

Mr man what was your phd thesis

Yes he has more sense than you..you don't even have enough brain-power to think of ending your miserable existence and make the air cleaner for the rest of us sane people

Oro e ti ye mi ajegbodo tin wa eni kunra ni e.

So because your generation has been accursed since time immemorial..other peoples generations must also be cursed?

Oloribu omo iran kiran ni'e
continue ur madness. If ur little sense cannot detect a sarcasm. Yoruba r known for ranting and .......... Coward......... Bastard......
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by PapiWata: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2014
myads890:
@ymodulus, its actually surprising that someone as talented as you wants to end his life. I've learnt so much from you and you have literally helped take my life from where it used to be.

However, if you REALLY want to kill yourself, send me an email @ soh.8686@yahoo.com so that I can give you my address where you can send me your laptop, I really need one as in ASAP. Also, ill send you my account details so you can send me the rest of the money in your account. [size=14pt]Ill use these things to remember you, while I entertain your former girlfriend in bed.[/size]

RIP in advance

Chai. Diariz God. All this OP property you are sharing in Lagos, and the owner never even wakka go yet.

I can see you got your eagle eye on that laptop. Well, let me tell you, the ownership of that laptop is in dispute now, because as the ONLY writer who managed to make the OP laugh and forget his troubles thus far, I am ENTITLED to that laptop, in the event that our after-life voyager still decides to defy all appeals and opt to die rather than live.

Better still, we can have a whiskey-drinking contest to determine who is more equal than the other between you and I, which in turn will indicate who is more eligible to claim the laptop. We will meet at the nearest beer bar of our mutual convenience, and embark on a drinking spree, supervised by impartial umpires, who will duly allocate that laptop computer and bank account contents of the late OP, to the last man standing.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nmeri17: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
My own be say the OP no serious. smiley whatever is worth doing, is worth doing well. If he was ready to die, there was no point creating this thread, especially when he knows people from here know him in real life. He even mentioned them so they can act a Hollywood movie trailer. You know that scene where he's lying alone, empty pill bottle on the floor and well wishers fling the door open?? cheesy

OP I am disappointed. I fell for yo April fool trick. But it's all good. apparently you were getting insufficient amount of attention in real life and from now on, yo fam will drown you in attention. Yo script has become a success story. BRAVO!! cheesy cheesy
PapiWata:

Damn you sure are in a rage today. The OP is down for the count, but rather than try to make him see a lighter side to life, gentleman Nmeri17 calmly laces up his Doc Marten steel-toed chit-kicking boots, and proceeds to just wail the tar out of the victim. You is MEAN as a junk-yard dog, Nmeri17, and that ain't no lie. I'd hate to see you get REAL mad, because if I did, I wouldn't pause mid-sprint to look back even once.

By the way, your descriptions of hell's labor camps are quite evocative. You ought to consider exploring your potential as a writer. If I didn't know any better, I would have assumed from your vivid descriptions of the fire pits that you must have worked as a prison guard there in the past.

Thank u wink
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by mcfarlin(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
idu1:
continue ur madness. If ur little sense cannot detect a sarcasm. Yoruba r known for ranting and .......... Coward......... Bastard......

Mumu why couldn't u say that before

U even have the guts to throw invectives at yoruba people?.

TAGS:Genscatter231,pentagonal.

A flatty has been spotted I wonder if it isn't idumose masquerading as idu1?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by idu1(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2014
mcfarlin:

Mumu why couldn't u say that before

U even have the guts to throw invectives at yoruba people?.
Go nd sleep jor.......
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by myads890(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:

Chai. Diariz God. All this OP property you are sharing in Lagos, and the owner never even wakka go yet.

I can see you got your eagle eye on that laptop. Well, let me tell you, the ownership of that laptop is in dispute now, because as the ONLY writer who managed to make the OP laugh and forget his troubles thus far, I am ENTITLED to that laptop, in the event that our after-life voyager still decides to defy all appeals and opt to die rather than live.

Better still, we can have a whiskey-drinking contest to determine who is more equal than the other between you and I, which in turn will indicate who is more eligible to claim the laptop. We will meet at the nearest beer bar of our mutual convenience, and embark on a drinking spree, supervised by impartial umpires, who will duly allocate that laptop computer and bank account contents of the late OP, to the last man standing.

Great idea. Let ymodulus send the laptop to my address and his balance into my account and then we'll both meet at the venue of our duel(ill bring the laptop and the cash along). Whoever wins the duel walks away with the prize and gets to lead a farewell song in honour of our dearly beloved ymodulus.

See you at the venue!! Hopefully not sha
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by luxanne(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Good morning ymodulus, I bet you feeling okay and stronger today smiley

Just stopped by here to say hello to you and also make your day I hope smiley

And lest I forget, am sure you must have read all the comments made on this thread...One word, APPRECIATE AND ADHERE TO THOSE THAT COUNTS AND TO THE OTHERS, JUST SIMPLY LAUGH YOUR HEART OUT OK, LOL.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by PapiWata: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
myads890:

Great idea. Let ymodulus send the laptop to my address and his balance into my account and then we'll both meet at the venue of our duel(ill bring the laptop and the cash along). Whoever wins the duel walks away with the prize and gets to lead a farewell song in honour of our dearly beloved ymodulus.

See you at the venue!! Hopefully not sha

I no gree at all for this plan o. Na for my hand we go keep that laptop, together with all the money for safe keeping and safe spending. During all that time my lawyer go carry the matter go begin dey drag for court with ya own lawyer dem, to make sure say the ting nogo get solution until year 2020, or when fowl show him teeth make we see am.

I nogo wait make OP die first, before I go begin dey fight for my right, and block all awoof people when no be family like me, but still miss road come dey follow me struggle for betta ting.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nmeri17: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're right but there are things you don't buy based on surface value.

Anyway I like the good display of emotional attachment for things read and heard online but the dangers of such culture without finding out the truth convincingly is a recipe for a disaster. I'm talking about the bigger picture here.

awon photographer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by judajix(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
thank goodness are still alive boss......couldn't imagine losing my boss....not now.....maybe 79 years to come.....come to think of it we are age-mates wink.......dont even try it cos the world needs u...not just me
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by myads890(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:

I no gree at all for this plan o. Na for my hand we go keep that laptop, together with all the money for safe keeping and safe spending. During all that time my lawyer go carry the matter go begin dey drag for court with ya own lawyer dem, to make sure say the ting nogo get solution until year 2020, or when fowl show him teeth make we see am.

I nogo wait make OP die first, before I go begin dey fight for my right, and block all awoof people when no be family like me, but still miss road come dey follow me struggle for betta ting.

Trust me, my plan is the best and it will work. I'm a very straightfoward person and as a matter of fact I plan to be a politician very soon. GEJ is also my mentor and I look up to Tinubu when I need wisdom. Trust me, I stick to my words. The laptop and money will be safer with me.

Ymodulus, I'm still expecting your email oooo. Remember, we're related. If you don't remember, I'm reminding you.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nmeri17: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
ntyce:
My dad once had a friend who had Sickle cell and was diabetic. Yet he won't give up drinking, he would drink himself to stupor everyday. He did this till he died at the age of 55. Funny thing was that he didn't die of Diabetes or SC, he died while drunk and driving.

plot twist: He was driving away from the hospital after the doctor told him he had just three more days to live so he drank irresponsibly to his DOOMembarassed

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by tyconcepts(f): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ymodulous I wish you well....If suicide is your best option, I can't/won't try to talk you out neither will I be sympathetic with you. We have been through this road before and if there's anything I hate, then its drama....As much as I feel your pains et all I am most pissed.

You want sympathy?? You got it already.

WTF!!!

Let this thread be closed so as not to give ideas to those who are thinking of the easy way out too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by laykhorn(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
idu1:

how stupi.d to attack the entirety of Yorubas when your prey is right here. It only shows that you described yourself with the above!!!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Generalkorex(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Confirmed from mayorall just now dat ymodulus is alive.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by egopersonified(f): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
See dragging of property on top suicide matter, make una fear God.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by VocalWalls: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hadizy, mizmycoli

Sorry to bother you both, but how far?

As in, how far?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by VocalWalls: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Ymodulus

I've got nothing but so much love for you bro.

Waiting to have you back.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pentagonal: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
idu1:

may amadioha use ranging thunder to castrate your godforsaken prick for throwing shot at the yoruba race. you good for nothing illiterate sired by polyandrous apes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
DemiGodRic:

And who told u that God gives life? Do u even know God, do you knows his modus operandi?
We live in a world full of harsh realities, in as much as I don't support people taking their lives, I also detest un-neccessary suffering of humans, it's our life my friend and we have total control over it.
Try to be a realist and not a puppet of scriptures in bible or qoran. Make rules for yourself and live by them.
My brother y r u angry with God? Life was nt meant 2b like that until ur father the devil decieved d ist man(Adam) n he disobeyed Gods instruction through d woman. Since den curses n sufferin entered d world.
But the goodnews is that God has provided a way of escape through his son Jesus Christ who loves u and died 4ur liberation.
Therefore whosoever shall call upon d name of d Lord shall be saved. Accept n confess Jesus Christ n d sufferin will be over.

Peace of mind is not d absence of trouble alone, but d presence of d friuts of d HolySpirit.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by PapiWata: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
egopersonified:
See dragging of property on top suicide matter, make una fear God.

Diariz God, but na God say make I struggle like mad dog to collect my own royalties after we Oga don die finish.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by mpowa(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Is this a Joke or for real? If it's a joke, it must be the most expensive one have seen.

If it's for real, my advice is, don't take your own life for it won't get better for you, it'll be the case of falling from frying pan to fire, either you believe in God or not, when you cross the bridge, you will believe but unfortunately, it's too late... i still have a feeling this is fabricated.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
He's getting better.

His speech is clearer now.

Hadizy should be in a better position to let us know whatsup.
VocalWalls:
Hadizy, mizmycoli

Sorry to bother you both, but how far?

As in, how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by VocalWalls: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
He's getting better.

His speech is clearer now.

Hadizy should be in a better position to let us know whatsup.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
If the OP decides to re-visit this thread, he might be exceedingly depressed seeing the number of people he has disappointed by his attempted suicide.
I'm not in anyway blaming him, in fact, I'm quite touched & bewildered by his thread.
Thank God he is said to be getting better, I think this thread & all threads associated with this issue should be hidden & he should be taken for counseling ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know / HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / Kenyan Man Burns His House, Digs His Own Grave And Commits Suicide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.