Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483111 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by chuksmad(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Repogirl i love your work. The story is very interesting and entertaining. Keep it up
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by fhunn: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
toykathy:

if truly mofe fathers dat girl n there is WEIRD electrifyin emotions btw ezinne n him, im afraid, eve wil hav to move on.

I'll prefer a story where eve wronged mofe to a story where mofe tells eve to move on without any concrete reason.

If mofe knew he was still endeared to ezinne he shouldn't have started the relationship with eve in the first place!

Toykathy, even if what you suggested happens, mofe would have to make up to eve tremendously.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by onosj(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
my heart is with Eve nah!! Mofe are u sure.......? #Ezinne#
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Dyoungstar: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just passing...

Something keeps drawing me back.

Trying to resist the urge and temptation.

Falling... Falling...

Fallen finally.

Reading...

To the end before it ends cos I hate suspense..

Good work Repomum. Reading in HD screen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by brennyB: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Like seriously,am enjoying this writeup,it's d best ever here on NL. Repogal u rock!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
vonn:
Temitopedaniel, Queenxtar, Prettyspicey, Cherylll, AudreyTimms, TiffanyJ, Nancydearie,PrinceAdepoju, Princesa, Kingzpen, Kestare ..........................................................................................make una come ooo. I don't want to be selfish.....
Reclaims my seat in the 2nd row with my sachet of Nutri-C and bottled water plus chin-chin.......

*2nd and 3rd rows are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Vonn,I don land. Following
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Sandjane(f): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice story u got here,i lov it,more ink 2 ur pen.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wow! Am loving the turn out of events,keep it up Repogirl!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Therock5555(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
*walks in slowly with my wheelbarrow*

Repo mama, I would follow u till then end of time.

Thumbs up

Elbows up

Making melody in my heart

To the king of kings

Eh sorry o I think say I dey my sunday skul class.

Runs outs

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by OmaOgbodo(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Great stuff, Repogirl. You really can write. Can't wait to start posting some of my stuff on nairaland, the feedback is awesome.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by benjichuks(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wow, wow, wow. Repogirl, you are the real thing. Read through false pretense, enjoyed it thoroughly but unfortunately didn't drop a comment. Saw this and couldn't help myself, I just had to drop. You are the best I've read so far on nairaland! More ink to your pen.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mj45: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Eve ohhhh. How can u date a man who is yet to purge himself of feelings he has 4 his ex? U dey smell heart break, heart break shaa cos whether he marries u or not , in his heart where it REALLY matters he will always love her and ll never let go. Second best can be painful oh. U may love him but if he's not ya own, u are just wasting time cos u ll never be enough.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kingphilip(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Therock5555:
*walks in slowly with my wheelbarrow*

Repo mama, I would follow u till then end of time.

Thumbs up

Elbows up

Making melody in my heart

To the king of kings

Eh sorry o I think say I dey my sunday skul class.

Runs outs
guy come carry ur wheelbarrow commot here make I c road
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by VivyGift(f): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
@repogirl

Hmmm.... I will be reading your story for the first time...

I hope I enjoy the ride...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tosin7a(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmmm....nice story ..thumbs up @repogirl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
thank u so much repogirl and my dear fellow readers we made it to the next round. keep voting for me. it continues tomorrow.i love u all. muah!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Therock5555(m): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2014
kingphilip:

guy come carry ur wheelbarrow commot here make I c road
jealousy
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by iccydope(m): 2:35am On Nov 05, 2014
Today's wednesday oya naaa!!!grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by leki10(m): 2:46am On Nov 05, 2014
iccydope:
Today's wednesday oya naaa!!!grin
calm down naa....u no sleep?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by 9jaBloke: 5:17am On Nov 05, 2014
Very intresting & catchy. I love the alternation btw past and present events. This one kept me awake and I cant wait to read on. Go Repogirl! You r d best.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 05, 2014
aunty repogirl,lets do it again. here is the link to the second stage www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
please fellow readers,vote for jennimma.i trust you will all vote for me. remember voting starts from 10am and ends by 6pm. thank u
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 6:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Good morning all,Repogirl,how are u? How was ur night? PLZ oooooo come and update oooooo coz i did not sleep last night coz of dis amazing story.* waiting* GOD is ur Strength!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by adewaletb2(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2014
Cool story loving every bit of it.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Nancydearie, morning, guys pls gimme till afternoon and I wanted to let y'all know. Monday Wednesdays and Fridays is too close for me, so I'll be posting now on Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, most probably in the afternoons at 2pm.

this is to avoid too much heartbreak and disappointment for people like nancydearie, lol, pls bear with me if any inconveniences, thainks.

also, todays episode will have just the past, and the next will have just the present, thainks again.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tfabu: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2014
cool Wonderful story repogirl,ur stories always keep me at the edge of my seat,more ink to ur pen,God bless u.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by D9ty7(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2014
No problems at all, even if you like, update every last saturday of the month, we'll still be here. lol
I will only unfollow this story on one condition. If wizkid decides to join politics.
Waiting for the next update. I love their past more than the present.
#teampast.
#team 11years ago
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2014
repogirl:
Nancydearie, morning, guys pls gimme till afternoon and I wanted to let y'all know. Monday Wednesdays and Fridays is too close for me, so I'll be posting now on Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, most probably in the afternoons at 2pm.

this is to avoid too much heartbreak and disappointment for people like nancydearie, lol, pls bear with me if any inconveniences, thainks.

also, todays episode will have just the past, and the next will have just the present, thainks again.
Ok,Repogirl,its ok by me,just take ur time and give us fantastic story like u always do. Looking forward to the update. May GOD continue to inspire u IJNA
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2014
repogirl:

Its ok by me,just take ur time and give us a fantastic story like u always do. Looking forward to the update. May GOD continue to inspire u IJNA
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Sanniebee: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2014
Romance novels always have predictable endings... Mofe nd Zinny will quarrel, try to deny their feelings for each other bt they will eventually get back together. That was why I took a break from reading romance novels for a while bt I guess you've enchanted this story coz I can't stop myself from reading. Nice story and pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeee update o
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Eneze1(f): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2014
repogirl:

No shaking Repomum, we dey your back gidigba
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by fhunn: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Today is Wednesday! Today is Wednesday!! Waiting for updates! Everybody is happy! La la la la la la hoo!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2014
fhunn:
Today is Wednesday! Today is Wednesday!! Waiting for updates! Everybody is happy! La la la la la la hoo!!
fhunn my dear,please vote for me. Just click on the link and type I vote Jennimma www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
thank u so much.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.