Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Good Health Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Health Writers Needed (422 Views)

African Health Writers Needed For A Health Website / Work From Home: Medical/ Health Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Health Writers Needed by writers100(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
First things first...this isn't a paid gig.

I've been hiring paid writers here for years...but this particular gig is not paid. Already got some paid folks working this gig, but don't want to overstretch myself.

Just check out www.healthproductsamerica.com and if you like what you see, and willing to write temporarily unpaid with a great team, then get back to me here or via writers100@gmail.com and we'd take it from there.

Your email's subject should be "Freelance Contributor" and if you're good, we'll give you your own unique login details to login to the WordPress site and post your own articles. You'd also have your full names, pix, and info displayed as the author of your articles.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed At Aboru Iyanapaja Lagos / Video Editor Needed To Market And Manage Editing Studio In Port Harcourt / Interview Invite From Rocket Logistcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.