Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You (5267 Views)

8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them / Things Men Find Unattractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Youpele52: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
You are sure he is into you. It’s a relationship! Here are eight bonehead moves NOT to make if you want it to last.

1. Needy baby greedy baby. Don’t become too dependent. Don’t abandon your friends and family and depend on him for all of your emotional needs. It’s dangerous and honestly, it’s unattractive.

2. Great expectations – it’s not just the name of a movie, it’s a relationship killer. Of course you should expect certain things: respect, civility, etc. But don’t think your relationship is a cure-all. And surely don’t expect your lover to lavish you with gifts, even if he got it like that.

3. Remote control – don’t hog the remote control, meaning don’t be the one making all the decisions all the time.

4. Jealousy. This is a big no-no. First of all, it’s scary. And it’s not healthy. He is going to have friends and family that he will want to spend time with, too. Slow your roll. Don’t be possessive.

5. Flirting with other people. It’s not nice. It’s disrespectful. It’s most likely to piss off your date and start a fuss. All for what? Make sure that you and your partner have boundaries and you know what makes him feel uncomfortable.

6. Boring. Be a little spontaneous now and then. Don’t be so predictable all the time and put your relationship into a rut.

7. Expecting change. Oh what a big killer! Do not expect your mate to change for you. Like and love ‘em for who they are, not what YOU think you can turn him into.

8. Ultimatums. “If you don’t do this, it’s over.” It will be. Communicate your concerns or wants. Don’t be demanding. If there’s a problem, be supportive without being pushy.

A good relationship is a balance act and one of compromise on the part of both people. Don’t commit murder and kill the buzz before it has even had a chance.

Source: www.farrahgray.com/8-things-men-find-unattractive-wont-tell

Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Okay.. I haff hear
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Noted.
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by izaray(f): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice post, tnks @posted.
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by PrincessB1(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
K
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Babe2sure(f): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yeah! Understood.
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
I just updated this link on my Facebook wall. My beau is a Nairalander so I hope she'll see it. We've been incommunicado for 3 weeks now 'cause ,as usual, she gave me ultimatums and I detest them, so I have stayed away from her even though I miss her very much.
LADIES, YOU'LL HELP US BE BETTER LOVERS IF YOU DO AWAY WITH THE ULTIMATUMS.
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by irishCream: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
I just updated this link on my Facebook wall. My beau is a Nairalander so I hope she'll see it. We've been incommunicado for 3 weeks now 'cause ,as usual, she gave me ultimatums and I detest them, so I have stayed away from her even though I miss her very much.
LADIES, YOU'LL HELP US BE BETTER LOVERS IF YOU DO AWAY WITH THE ULTIMATUMS.

Okay...good then!

Now go end it with her officially and come for me cos I'm officially wooing u

If that's u on ur dp then it a pass mark 4u

I luv the way u line ur beards kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2014
irishCream:

Okay...good then!

Yes, it's wholly me on my dp.

By the way, I saw 'Land of Promise' as your location. You reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state like I do, I suppose?
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:35am On Nov 03, 2014
irishCream:

Okay...good then!

Lol. Thanks. Yes, it's wholly me on my dp.

By the way, I saw 'Land of Promise' as your location. You reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state like I do, I suppose?
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by irishCream: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Lol. Thanks. Yes, it's wholly me on my dp.

Yep I'm in akwa abasi ibom land grin
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:44am On Nov 03, 2014
irishCream:

Good. I knew my inkling about your location was right.
A UniUyo student too?
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Liamm(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2014
irishCream:

Okay...good then!

I can smell scam. Thesonofmark, watch ya back. angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by irishCream: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Liamm:

See jealosy...

Sorry have already chosen him tongue
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by irishCream: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Good. I knew my inkling about your location was right.
A UniUyo student too?

Nop!!!

Sorry u are wrong this time grin

Top of the morning to u...
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Liamm(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2014
irishCream:

See jealosy...

Sorry have already chosen him tongue
and you think i'm in for you huh?
it's a shame the only surviving means you can think about is scamming people. There's no need trying to hide. Your strategies have been bursted. Better get a life and quit scamming
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2014
irishCream:

Nop!!!

Sorry u are wrong this time grin

Top of the morning to u...

Oops! My bad! My presuppositions were only going to take me that far.
And, yes, a beautiful morning to you too, Missy.
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Liamm:

Erm...here's the thing missy/sir? (no rudeness intended - your gender isn't indicated on your profile): Inasmuch as I like socializing, I can only put up as much details of myself on a public forum as I would allow on my Facebook page. And what's the benefit of a scam if money isn't being extorted?
I'm an optimistic realist. I'm guessing irishCream isn't going to go down that lane you hinted at... Thanks for looking out for a brother.
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by herald9: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2014
irishCream:

Lolz
see my sister...

Abadie mfin?cheesy
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Liamm(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Erm...here's the thing missy/sir? (no rudeness intended - your gender isn't indicated on your profile): Inasmuch as I like socializing, I can only put up as much details of myself on a public forum as I would allow on my Facebook page. And what's the benefit of a scam if money isn't being extorted?
I'm an optimistic realist. I'm guessing irishCream isn't going to go down that lane you hinted at... Thanks for looking out for a brother.
anything that rocks your boat

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by funnyme(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! I just dey read post.
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by Gorgeous58(f): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok o
Re: 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You by gudtalentgt(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
10 top things men really find unattractive.

I have been wondering why some ladies keep doing somethings that they thing its cool with men but never knew it's all crap.

Here i have listed the 10 major shit that ladies do which men see as crap

click the link below to read full list.
http:///1HRAv6z

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / Ladies Come And Defend This Abeg / Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.