Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ac Light Blinking On And Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ac Light Blinking On And Off (2382 Views)

"HOLD" Light Blinking On Dashboard / Alert: Car Suddenly Jerks With Intermittent Blinking CEL! / Gear Light Blinking On My Dash Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Light Blinking On And Off by Triska: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dear All,

Please after i had changed my compressor on my camry tiny light,the AC Light has been blinking ON and OFF .

whats really the problem ?

and what can i do to fix it ?

Thanks
Re: Ac Light Blinking On And Off by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Triska:
Dear All,

Please after i had changed my compressor on my camry tiny light,the AC Light has been blinking ON and OFF .

whats really the problem ?

and what can i do to fix it ?

Thanks

is your ac working.
Re: Ac Light Blinking On And Off by Triska: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

is your ac working.

Yes its working, but my concern is the blinking light !!!

1 Like

Re: Ac Light Blinking On And Off by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Triska:

Yes its working, but my concern is the blinking light !!!
the a.c tech bypassed your pressure switch that's y its blinking. take it back and complain. the blinking is an error meaning low freon charge.
Re: Ac Light Blinking On And Off by lonelydora: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

the a.c tech bypassed your pressure switch that's y its blinking. take it back and complain. the blinking is an error meaning low freon charge.
Exactly.
If you are sure he put the adequate amount of gas, then he bypassed your pressure switch.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Speed Limiting Device / Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla / What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.