Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. (5051 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Any lady that accepted you for money, is going to leave you for money!

I feel it will happen when:-

1. the object of attraction (money) that time stops to flow.

2. She encounters a higher spender.

That's what I postulate. How true is it?

Your opinions...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by hungryboy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
So true

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by hungryboy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
But oga, my problem is i'm now worth 1k and i have a mobile phone with internet connection, but yet no girl has agreed to date me, oga abeg u fit help me confirm whether na from village or na from me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
hungryboy:
But oga, my problem is i'm now worth 1k and i have a mobile phone with internet connection, but yet no girl has agreed to date me, oga abeg u fit help me confirm whether na from village or na from me

Tell me the surname of your village lemme use it to confirm from Ifa.

smiley
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Erikthered: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Axiomatic truth!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Erikthered:
Axiomatic truth!

cool
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by iKillzz: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2014
Very true.

Guys can be very foolish. You see them hustling hard day and night, just to impress one stup1d local girl on their street, a girl so brainless and ugly that she needs makeup to look pretty. And then, as material as she is, she moves on to the next 1diot boy who now impresses with more money.

What those male and female fools do not realize is that money cannot buy love. Guys, if you like, give a woman the whole world, if she doesn't love you from her heart, there is nothing you can do about it, and she can leave you and your money for your driver if she loves him. Doesn't matter if that said driver has no place to call his own. She'll use your money to help the man she really loves. And then she'll start from the scratch with him in the name of love.

The foolishness of some girls tho. I don't know if it's because of poverty, they will always go with the highest bidder. Fools. No shame, no self respect, no nothing. Once they've started growing booobs, hips and some asss, they become foolish and willing to sell their body to the highest bidder. That boy enticing you with money doesn't love you either. He'll use you like when someone sucks an orange and throws it away. By the time such girls realize it, it's already too late. Their firm booobs would have given way to gravity and then they'll start looking for any man at all to love them. That's when they call GOD the most. They suddenly become spiritual sisters.

If any of such fools are reading this, realize there's a time for everything and that there is a person for everyone. Do the right things at the right time. Work hard at your studies get good grades, start a business or get a good job. When the time is right, you'll meet a hard working partner who has the same goals as you and you'll both be happy in love. If you use your youth uselessly, your older years will be useless. Sometimes, people deserve what they get.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2014
What I can't get over is the fact some guys know the girls are after their fat wallets, yet, they go ahead and date (at times, wife) them

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Money can buy a girlfriend but not love.

Mizchief:
What I can't get over is the fact some guys know the girls are after their fat wallets, yet, they go ahead and date (at times, wife) them

Rabbish.
Any girl dating a rich guy is after his wallet?
So whom should he wife? A fellow guy?
Pained broke guys everywhere.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2014
3cycle:
Money can buy a girlfriend but not love.

Rabbish.
Any girl dating a rich guy is after his wallet?
So whom should he wife? A fellow guy?
Pained broke guys everywhere.
Apparently, you have comprehension problem
Maybe you should go through my post again
This time, read slowly and let every word sink in

P.S. I'm a lady

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mizchief:

It beats me too.

Well, I'd like to think they (guys) enter such affairs with short term gain (adventure) in mind.

An uninfluenced brain should be able to identify a gold digger of a lady within the first few weeks of contact.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by passionate88: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

Your opinions...
very true.. That's what I always tell my female friend... You want a man with money?, when another man with more money than your guy comes along, won't you go with him?.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by passionate88: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mizchief:

Apparently, you have comprehension problem
Maybe you should go through my post again
This time, read slowly and let every word sink in

P.S. I'm a lady
@bolded grin gringringringringringrin
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by deife(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

Your opinions...

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Very true.

Guys can be very foolish. You see them hustling hard day and night, just to impress one stup1d local girl on their street, a girl so brainless and ugly that she needs makeup to look pretty. And then, as material as she is, she moves on to the next 1diot boy who now impresses with more money.

What those male and female fools do not realize is that money cannot buy love. Guys, if you like, give a woman the whole world, if she doesn't love you from her heart, there is nothing you can do about it, and she can leave you and your money for your driver if she loves him. Doesn't matter if that said driver has no place to call his own. She'll use your money to help the man she really loves. And then she'll start from the scratch with him in the name of love.

The foolishness of some girls tho. I don't know if it's because of poverty, the will always go with the highest bidder. Fools. No shame, no self respect, no nothing. Once they've started growing booobs, hips and some asss, they become foolish and willing to sell their body to the highest bidder. That boy enticing with money doesn't love you either. He'll use you like when someone sucks an orange and throws it away. By the time such girls realize it, it's already too late. Their firm booobs would have given way to gravity and then they'll start looking for any man at all to love them. That's when they call GOD the most. They suddenly become spiritual sisters.

If any of such fools are reading this, realize there's a time for everything and that there is a person for everyone. Do the right things at the right time. Work hard at your studies get good grades, start a business or get a good job. When the time is right, you'll meet a hard working partner who has the same goals as you and you'll both be happy in love. If you use your youth uselessly, your older years will be useless. Sometimes, people deserve what they get.

This is an out-and-out expression of unconfined truth.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by woky: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

This is an out-and-out expression of unconfined truth.
Very truth bro..

The bolded cracked me up cheesy
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
I have met guys that the ONLY they can offer,is money,money,and more money,.Beyond their brash exterior,lies nothing.

so tell me if the money finishes,y d eff wuld the lady stay?
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Annypie:
I have met guys that the ONLY they can offer,is money,money,and more money,.Beyond their brash exterior,lies nothing.

so tell me if the money finishes,y d eff wuld the lady stay?

If the lady tarried with the rich guy with the foreknowledge that the guy can offer nothing else but money, why would the lady now leave that man when the money stops flowing or meets a bigger spender?
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by osamaBUSH(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Well by den i 4don lick d honey belleful na.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by luckybaddest(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2014
What kin play connect lion and dog together...I get gf and you want me to spend more on her.... Mehn when am busy bleeping another one for here
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
woky:
Very truth bro..

The bolded cracked me up cheesy

Me too.

The guy was never economic with words. Not at all.

cheesy
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
iKillzz:
Very true.

The foolishness of some girls tho. I don't know if it's because of poverty, they will always go with the highest bidder. Fools. No shame, no self respect, no nothing. Once they've started growing booobs, hips and some asss, they become foolish and willing to sell their body to the highest bidder. That boy enticing you with money doesn't love you either. He'll use you like when someone sucks an orange and throws it away. By the time such girls realize it, it's already too late. Their firm booobs would have given way to gravity and then they'll start looking for any man at all to love them. That's when they call GOD the most. They suddenly become spiritual sisters.

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Jennydoris(f): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2014
jnrbayano:

Your opinions...
[b]
cool NO COMMENTS....
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jennydoris:

[b]
cool NO COMMENTS....

He/she who keeps quiet is in agreement

cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Jennydoris(f): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
jnrbayano:

He/she who keeps quiet is in agreement

cool

undecided
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Very true!

I dislike the focus some ladies have for money and the material.

This is not saying that money is not important but the focus for some is very irritating.
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by lilmax(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Like they don't know
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by jnrbayano(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:
Very true!

I dislike the focus some ladies have for money and the material.

This is not saying that money is not important but the focus for some is very irritating.

I dislike it too.

The reason is partly ours because most guys are empty and for them to create any impression on girls, they become ostentatious.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by yuzjet(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Before nko?
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Of course yes. We all know that undecided
Re: Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. by omanifrank(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Habits Of True Gentleman Thatmake Women Melt / What Will Make You Hit A Lady? / I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.