Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

2nd Coming Of Mohammed? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? (4390 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / The Life Of Mohammed- A Bbc Documentary / Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by DeepZone: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2008
Will there be a second coming of Mohammed just like Jesus' second coming or did Mohammed die finally jut like that?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
Just like all the other Messengers and or Prophets, Muhammad (AS) is dead because he delivered his perfect mission very perfectly. He as a sign of end of time were of manifold;

As the midway between Adam time and the end of man's time on earth.
As the carrier and deliverer of the most important message of all to mankind; the last and finally completed message of guidance.
As the balance in a natural to human nature in the worship of Allah. The heart of man can take his process of worship; It eliminates the harshness of kill all without mercy that the Children of Israel, that was practiced before Jesus. It also eliminated the fakery of the impossible "turn the other cheek" mantra that was the other extreme. I am sure, you deepzone, it I were to strike your cheek (even though I will not strike a woman, including your type of personality; lol), you will not turn the other cheek so willing ly. Abi? Yet, tou are the first to cry when you see any killing. (Iya Osun, orilekingdom).

Allah through Muhammad (AS) tamed the worst kind of hard hearted tribes, the Arabs, cousins of the nations of Isreal, (both are still the worst kind of hard hearted people on earth, when push comes to shove). They the arabs then assumed the original role of the Children nations of Israel, while the bloodline of Ibrahim was through this arabs is still the line to propagate the oneness of God and His worship.

Muhammad acted as the inclusive and universal messenger/prophet, with all the many companions coming from other races; black africans, white European, Persian Asians, and others. We will recall that all the core followers of the companionship of Musa and then Isa (AS to both and all messengers and or prophets) were children of Israel. Nuh (as) even had only local companions who were saved with him in the ship/ark!

Muahmmad was shown that from the last two verses or so of Tauba (Chapter 9) that not only was he a messenger/prophet, but was terribly concern for mankind, hence wishes Allah's guidance for all, being therefor a means of mercy and forgiveness.

I can give you more reason that it not nessary that he will not comeback, until all men are being raised up, in recreation as adults to stand up for Judgement. But the most important, is that he had tasted death, while Jesus had not tasted it. Proof, there are many among men who are reported to have died or having experienced near-death. Do you truly believer that if these people ever died and came back, while many are not Christian, what would conclude from it; they are also in the same category as Jesus, or they allucinated, or at least those who said they are dead missed a vital sign that pointed out to the contrary? Aftrall, no one said that Jesus went to regurmortis, since no one checked up on him, to know if he was alive and or only in a coma, for just a short time only.

And the famous expression that one only lives once, will simple means death occurs one and only at the end of life.And coward dies many times (at least one) before his/her death! (Thats Will-i-am Shakespear; aint it; lol).
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by Phemour: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
Muhammmed (SAW) is Dead, he's not coming back
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
Will there be a second coming of Mohammed just like Jesus' second coming or did Mohammed die finally jut like that?

He is not coming back like Jesus because he was dead. Jesus was not dead hence his second coming and when he did come the second time, he would kill the Ad-dajjal, die and would be buried just like others were buried.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by pritypeety(f): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
mohammed is a mortal flesh like u and me and has died therefore can never comeback for the bible says that it is appointed for a man to live once and after dat it is judgment. So my dear Mohammed can never and will never comeback till time for judgment. Jesus on the other hand was God made in flesh dat only came to dwell among men during his life time and after his ascention was when he said he would come back to pick his people home. And dats all. No one else
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2008
Pritypeety: lol.

Jesus on the other hand was God made in flesh that only came to dwell among men during his life time and after his ascention was when he said he would come back to pick his people home.

The action "made," would definitely disqualify him as the "Maker!" The Maker, Who is The Only True God, can not be MADE. Jesus was made (at least by your account into Flesh, so that he can dwell among man. But The True God does not have to dwell among His Creations). The fact that The True God is not made, because there should not be a maker for Him, since He makes everything, and that He Lords Over everyone, there is no need for Him to dwell among us, in our earthly realm. Have you ever seen a King dwelling in the Slums, or even with ordinary citizens, before he can excercise his Kingly responsibilities over them? Yet Kings are part of the creations, like you and me and oh, the atheists and agnostics. And all of us, including the Kings still need The True God for all of our sustenances. No one can do without what God proves: air, Oxygen, etc, water, the vegetations and flesh.

Its ironic that Jesus did not tell anyone in all the time in his earthly ministry, about his second coming according to your writing, above. But he left to heaven first, according to you, before he told people on earth. Why would he have to go to heaven first before he did so? Is it because, the One who has the Power to get him body and soul to heaven was the One in control, rather than Jesus? It will assumed that Jesus like all the other prophets and messengers before him, did not have complete knowledge, and definitely not everything about the future. This was the reason Jesus did not know and did not give the info about his second coming while stil on earth. The same inabsolute knowledge he displayed when asked about the time of the Hour. No wonder he prayed, begged to be saved from death at the Garden of Geshemane.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by morpheus24: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
olabowale:

The action "made," would definitely disqualify him as the "Maker!" The Maker, Who is The Only True God, can not be MADE. Jesus was made (at least by your account into Flesh, so that he can dwell among man. But The True God does not have to dwell among His Creations). The fact that The True God is not made, because there should not be a maker for Him, since He makes everything, and that He Lords Over everyone, there is no need for Him to dwell among us, in our earthly realm. Have you ever seen a King dwelling in the Slums, or even with ordinary citizens, before he can excercise his Kingly responsibilities over them? Yet Kings are part of the creations, like you and me and oh, the atheists and agnostics. And all of us, including the Kings still need The True God for all of our sustenances. No one can do without what God proves: air, Oxygen, etc, water, the vegetations and flesh.

Its ironic that Jesus did not tell anyone in all the time in his earthly ministry, about his second coming according to your writing, above. But he left to heaven first, according to you, before he told people on earth. Why would he have to go to heaven first before he did so? Is it because, the One who has the Power to get him body and soul to heaven was the One in control, rather than Jesus? It will assumed that Jesus like all the other prophets and messengers before him, did not have complete knowledge, and definitely not everything about the future. This was the reason Jesus did not know and did not give the info about his second coming while stil on earth. The same inabsolute knowledge he displayed when asked about the time of the Hour. No wonder he prayed, begged to be saved from death at the Garden of Geshemane.

Kolomentality
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by longman83(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
olabowale:

Er, Olabowale, Jesus discussed very thoroughly his second coming while on earth. Check out Matthew 24 and 25.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
Er Longman83 check out the fact that you dont know what Jesus said exactly in his original statement. It was in the language of his mother tongue. It isnt Roman, Greek, English, but a sematic language.

Check out for me that "it may have been lost in translation," what Jesus said, in Mary his mother's language, as the "Bible inspired writers were writing it in Greek." lol.

It reminds me of a movie titled "lost in translation."
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
Morpheus24: Kolomentality they happen for Europe. Mostly to Christians.

I no dey for Europe and I no be Christian man. lol. Don't get me started on yabbis.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by DeepZone: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2008
mohammed is a mortal flesh like u and me and has died therefore can never comeback for the bible says that it is appointed for a man to live once and after that it is judgment. So my dear Mohammed can never and will never comeback till time for judgment. Jesus on the other hand was God made in flesh that only came to dwell among men during his life time and after his ascention was when he said he would come back to pick his people home. And that is all. No one else

Ok; Now the difference is clear.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by DavidDylan(m): 12:37am On Nov 20, 2008
but muslims believe Jesus is coming again no?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by DeepZone: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2008
olabowale:

Just like all the other Messengers and or Prophets, Muhammad (AS) is dead because he delivered his perfect mission very perfectly. He as a sign of end of time were of manifold;

If he was like other prophets and messengers, why do muslims hold him to high esteem more than other prophets?

As the midway between Adam time and the end of man's time on earth.
As the carrier and deliverer of the most important message of all to mankind; the last and finally completed message of guidance.
As the balance in a natural to human nature in the worship of Allah. The heart of man can take his process of worship; It eliminates the harshness of kill all without mercy that the Children of Israel, that was practiced before Jesus. It also eliminated the fakery of the impossible "turn the other cheek" mantra that was the other extreme. I am sure, you deepzone, it I were to strike your cheek (even though I will not strike a woman, including your type of personality; lol), you will not turn the other cheek so willing ly. Abi? Yet, tou are the first to cry when you see any killing. (Iya Osun, orilekingdom)

Turn the other cheek is a metaphor. Ode.

Allah through Muhammad (AS) tamed the worst kind of hard hearted tribes, the Arabs, cousins of the nations of Isreal, (both are still the worst kind of hard hearted people on earth, when push comes to shove). They the arabs then assumed the original role of the Children nations of Israel, while the bloodline of Ibrahim was through this arabs is still the line to propagate the oneness of God and His worship.
Muhammed achieved this through wars abi?. Jesus came in peace and not with war.

I can give you more reason that it not nessary that he will not comeback, until all men are being raised up, in recreation as adults to stand up for Judgement. But the most important, is that he had tasted death, while Jesus had not tasted it. Proof, there are many among men who are reported to have died or having experienced near-death. Do you truly believer that if these people ever died and came back, while many are not Christian, what would conclude from it; they are also in the same category as Jesus, or they allucinated, or at least those who said they are dead missed a vital sign that pointed out to the contrary? Aftrall, no one said that Jesus went to regurmortis, since no one checked up on him, to know if he was alive and or only in a coma, for just a short time only.

You need a death certificate to authenticate His death?.  If He can ascend into heaven while living, what gave you the impression that He faked his own death? Is Allah no more capable of everything?. I know that If i claim now that mohammed was a fake prophet that faked everything about him including his holiness and godliness , your friends here and you will report me to Seun before your moderator wake up. Roflmao @ calling Jesus a 419er.

And the famous expression that one only lives once, will simple means death occurs one and only at the end of life.And coward dies many times (at least one) before his/her death! (Thats Will-i-am Shakespear; aint it; lol).

You be correct Ode. So the same Jesus that faked His own death is now a coward for dying many times?. Jesus died only once for your information and ascended into heaven without dying again. So keep your coward dies many times line because it didnt fit.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by longman83(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2008
olabowale:

Er Longman83 check out the fact that you don't know what Jesus said exactly in his original statement. It was in the language of his mother tongue. It isnt Roman, Greek, English, but a sematic language.

grin And I guess you do? Care to show us the 'sematic' document that provided you with the knowledge of Jesus' prayer in Gethsemane, or his lack of knowledge of the hour of his second coming?  grin grin
Some of us are here for honest discussion, you know. Disingenuity is not a virtue. Peace,
longman
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 3:59am On Nov 20, 2008
Was Jesus an El Greco; that is Greek? Or was the Primary laguage of Jesus people Greek? Or were Israel and Judea under the rule of Greek nation, in the time of Jesus, hence the speaking of Greek as a means of the people communication amng themselves?

Who was King Herod; a Greek? Of course I do not have to have the Book that Jesus' associates wrote of the words of Jesus to know that it was not in Greek! None of them was Greek! I wonder why a Yoruba man in Yorubaland deliverying a message to the Yorubas, should be doing it other than in Yoruba and not in bambara of Mali! Why would a Yoruba man writing it down in Bambara, other than in Yoruba language.

These are your problems to solve, Longman83! lol.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by samba123(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2008
DavidDylan:

Yes, do you have a problem with that>>>
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by DeepZone: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
Yes, do you have a problem with that

Another proof that muslims believe that Jesus is supreme but are too arrogant to accept it. We the christians believe that mohammed is only a scholar. If you believe Jesus is coming again, what are you doing to prepare for His second coming? Don't y'all want to be raptured or do you want to see Him descend from the sky again before you believe?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
@pritypeety

mohammed  is a mortal flesh like u and me and has died therefore can never comeback for the bible says that it is appointed for a man to live once and after that it is judgment. So my dear Mohammed can never and will never comeback till time for judgment. Jesus on the other hand was God made in flesh that only came to dwell among men during his life time and after his ascention was when he said he would come back to pick his people home. And that is all. No one else

What about Lazarus and the daughter of Jarius grin?

1 Kings 17:17-25
2 Kings 4:32-37
2 Kings 13
Luke 7:14-15
Mark 5:35-43
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Davidylan

Muslim believe that and whats your problem with that cheesy? Some of your people (unbelivers) that would be alive, would see him coming as a muslim in which all the prophets are (Muslim). He would come as a muslim, die and be buried as one.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Longman

Er, Olabowale, Jesus discussed very thoroughly his second coming while on earth. Check out Matthew 24 and 25.

I read Matthew 24 but this one caught my attention:

24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

BUT why sad sad?

24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Does that mean he would come in other seasons apart from winter and could come in some days aside Sabbath day?

24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled

The generation he talked about has long perished!

24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Thats called RAPTURE HUH? But what if both of them are 'born again'?

You need to read GOB for enlightenement about his second coming and the signs to precede it.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by kolaoloye(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2008
@topic,
Mohammed is not coming back again.In the first place he did not talk about his
second coming moreover when he died he did not ressurect.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Deepzone

Another proof that muslims believe that Jesus is supreme but are too arrogant to accept it.

Where did u see that?

We the christians believe that mohammed is only a scholar.

How many of 'you' believe that and where did you cull it from?

If you believe Jesus is coming again, what are you doing to prepare for His second coming?

By being a Muslim because he is also a muslim and never heard the word 'christian' nor was he a 'christian'.

Allah said that He sent the prophets and Messengers with the same message, so how could Jesus' case be different. They are all Muslims.

Don't y'all want to be raptured or do you want to see Him descend from the sky again before you believe?

Rapture ke, Descend from the sky shocked shocked

Read about Jesus here

Those who say that the Messiah, son of Maryam, is the third of three are disbelievers. There is no god but One God. (The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 73)

There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he dies; and on the Day of Resurrection he [Jesus] will be a witness against them. (Qur'an, 4:159)

This can only be possible with the return to Earth of Jesus and all the People of the Book having faith in him during this second life. That is in fact the promise in the hadiths.

He [Jesus] is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path. (Qur'an, 43:61)

In his commentary, Elmalili Muhammad Hamdi Yazir writes that:

No doubt he [Jesus] is a sign of the Hour, one that declares that the Hour will come, that the dead will be resurrected and stand up, because the miracle of Jesus' second coming and his miracle of resurrecting the dead, together with his revelation that the dead will rise, prove that the Day of Judgment is real. According to the hadiths, his arrival is a sign of the Last Day. (Elmalili Muhammad Hamdi Yazir, Kuran-i Kerim Tefsiri (Qur'an Tafsir); www.kuranikerim.com/telmalili/zuhruf.htm)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-41732.0.html

and

http://www.muslimbridges.org/content/view/1079/72/

Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated that Allah's Messenger, peace be upon him, said, "By the One in Whose hand is my self, definitely the son of Maryam will soon descend among you as a just judge, and he will break the cross, kill the pig and abolish the jizyah, and wealth will be so abundant that no one will accept it, until a single prostration will be better than the world and everything in it. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Jabir ibn 'Abdullah said, "I heard the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saying, 'A party of my ummah will never stop fighting for the truth victoriously until the Day of Rising.' He said, 'Then 'Isa ibn Maryam, peace be upon him, will descend and their amir will say, "Come and lead us in prayer," but he will say, "No! some of you are amirs over others," as Allah's showing honour to this ummah.'" (Sahih Muslim)

Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated, "The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: 'There is no prophet between me and him, that is, 'Isa, peace be upon him. He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet[/b]. [b]He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill the pig, and abolish the jizyah. Allah will cause to perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Dajjal and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.[color=#990000][/color]'" (Abu Dawud)

Quran 4 v 157- 158:

And (on account of) their saying, "We killed the Messiah, 'Isa son of Maryam, Messenger of Allah." They did not kill him and they did not crucify him but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him. Allah raised him up to Himself. Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Kola Oloye

@topic,
Mohammed is not coming back again.In the first place he did not talk about his
second coming moreover when he died he did not ressurect.

Did Jesus die let alone resurecting? Jesus did not die hence the reason for his second coming.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by DeepZone: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Did Jesus die let alone resurecting? Jesus did not die hence the reason for his second coming.
If Jesus did not die, what happened to Him and why did He come?. Do you also believe that Jesus ascended live into heaven?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by DeepZone: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2008
babs787:

@Deepzone

By being a Muslim because he is also a muslim and never heard the word 'christian' nor was he a 'christian'.

Christians means followers of Christ simple. The bible refers to born again christians as believers and you know that only that the stubborn spirit inherent in most of you will advise you to argue other than listen, believe and accept the real word of God. Nobody can get to God through any other means other than Jesus. You've been warned and do not let this response be a witness before you on judgment day.

Allah said that He sent the prophets and Messengers with the same message, so how could Jesus' case be different. They are all Muslims.

If it was the same message, why didn't He send one?. Do you believe that every prophet is of God?

Rapture ke, Descend from the sky shocked shocked
I pray the flakes covering your eyes shall open very soon before it's too late.

Read about Jesus here

Those who say that the Messiah, son of Maryam, is the third of three are disbelievers. There is no god but One God. (The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 73)

There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he dies; and on the Day of Resurrection he [Jesus] will be a witness against them. (Qur'an, 4:159)

This can only be possible with the return to Earth of Jesus and all the People of the Book having faith in him during this second life. That is in fact the promise in the hadiths.

He [Jesus] is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path. (Qur'an, 43:61)

In his commentary, Elmalili Muhammad Hamdi Yazir writes that:

No doubt he [Jesus] is a sign of the Hour, one that declares that the Hour will come, that the dead will be resurrected and stand up, because the miracle of Jesus' second coming and his miracle of resurrecting the dead, together with his revelation that the dead will rise, prove that the Day of Judgment is real. According to the hadiths, his arrival is a sign of the Last Day. (Elmalili Muhammad Hamdi Yazir, Kuran-i Kerim Tefsiri (Qur'an Tafsir); www.kuranikerim.com/telmalili/zuhruf.htm)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-41732.0.html

and

http://www.muslimbridges.org/content/view/1079/72/

Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated that Allah's Messenger, peace be upon him, said, "By the One in Whose hand is my self, definitely the son of Maryam will soon descend among you as a just judge, and he will break the cross, kill the pig and abolish the jizyah, and wealth will be so abundant that no one will accept it, until a single prostration will be better than the world and everything in it. (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Jabir ibn 'Abdullah said, "I heard the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saying, 'A party of my ummah will never stop fighting for the truth victoriously until the Day of Rising.' He said, 'Then 'Isa ibn Maryam, peace be upon him, will descend and their amir will say, "Come and lead us in prayer," but he will say, "No! some of you are amirs over others," as Allah's showing honour to this ummah.'" (Sahih Muslim)

Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated, "The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: 'There is no prophet between me and him, that is, 'Isa, peace be upon him. He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet[/b]. [b]He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill the pig, and abolish the jizyah. Allah will cause to perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Dajjal and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.[color=#990000][/color]'" (Abu Dawud)

Quran 4 v 157- 158:

And (on account of) their saying, "We killed the Messiah, 'Isa son of Maryam, Messenger of Allah." They did not kill him and they did not crucify him but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him. Allah raised him up to Himself. Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.

Again, you are defining Jesus from the islamic perspective culled from the quran. How can a republican politician define and explain a democratic candidate to the people without misrepresenting him?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Deepzone

I am combining your posts.

If Jesus did not die, what happened to Him and why did He come?. Do you also believe that Jesus ascended live into heaven?

Firstly, he wasnt crucified and was lifted up.
He came for the children of Israel.

Christians means followers of Christ simple.

Was Jesus a Christian? Since followers of christ are christians, what is Jesus then that happen to be a 'christian' grin

The bible refers to born again christians as believers and you know that only that the stubborn spirit inherent in most of you will advise you to argue other than listen, believe and accept the real word of God. Nobody can get to God through any other means other than Jesus. You've been warned and do not let this response be a witness before you on judgment day.

Good. In what way did I go against his teaching and where DID HE tell you to accept him as your personal saviour and Lord.

Jesus is not going to judge the world but Allah alone.

Hope you remember that you created a similar thread in which I gave you biblical verses but you still didnt make up your after showing you the truth.

If it was the same message, why didn't He send one?. Do you believe that every prophet is of God?

What religion did Adam, Noah, Elijah, Elisha, Job, Moses practiced and which did Jesus practiced. Could God send two prophets with different religion? God said in the bible that he is not author of confusion

Again, you are defining Jesus from the islamic perspective culled from the quran. How can a republican politician define and explain a democratic candidate to the people without misrepresenting him?

If you are ready to accept the truth, I will take you down the bible knowing the true status of Jesus and you would see that he was never sent to you, die for your sins and not even your saviour. I know him more than you do because I believe in him as he ought to be.

Question: He was in coma inside the tomb for three days abi?. How come He came out from coma, walked pass the guards without being noticed?. You were asking about the flow of blood after His death, if you are trying to explain all the events of His crucifixion and death, then there is no need to believe He resurrected or ascended into heaven after all no mortal is capable of doing that . You see why Jesus is God?
Can you do the three days and three nights calculation for me?
In what way was he like Jonah?

Why wasn't Mohammed(AA) lifted up like Jesus since both are equal according to muslims?

Who said they are both equal? Do you think he would be raised up if he had died?

For the last time, why are muslims severely interested in the affairs of Jesus. Could it be that they are not satisfied with their own role model?

Because I dont want you to lose and Muslims are closer to Jesus than you because he is a muslim.

Why is He coming back for the 2nd time when He was here, died like the rest of mankind, resurrected like no other and acended live into heaven? What is He trying to prove again by coming here for the 2nd time to die like everybody else?

Point correction. He didnt die and that is one of the reason he would be coming to tell you that he didnt die, crucified, recurrected etc.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by RedHotChic(f): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2008
babs787:

@Deepzone

I am combining your posts.

Firstly, he wasnt crucified and was lifted up.
He came for the children of Israel.

Is it the same Jesus you claimed was a slave in the other thread? who lifts their slave up abeg?

Was Jesus a Christian? Since followers of christ are christians, what is Jesus then that happen to be a 'christian' grin

I've told you before that christianity is not a religious entity. we are followers of Christ just like Americans are people from America. Will you ask me whether christopher Columbus that discovered America was an American?

Good. In what way did I go against his teaching and where DID HE tell you to accept him as your personal saviour and Lord.

Read your bible. (John 3:16)

Jesus is not going to judge the world but Allah alone.

Read your bible in john 14:6."Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Hope you remember that you created a similar thread in which I gave you biblical verses but you still didnt make up your after showing you the truth.

I dont remember
What religion did Adam, Noah, Elijah, Elisha, Job, Moses practiced and which did Jesus practiced. Could God send two prophets with different religion? God said in the bible that he is not author of confusion

Was Christopher Columbus American?. Are moslems not the followers of mohammed? How did the men above follow mohammed besides, these men were in existence before our new covenant with God through Christ. Their religion is irrelevant.

Who said they are both equal? Do you think he would be raised up if he had died?

Mohammed will have remained dead like Jesus of oyinbo if he tried that stunt and he knew thats why he didn't tamper it. Mohammed was human but Jesus was God that came in human flesh.

Because I don't want you to lose and Muslims are closer to Jesus than you because he is a muslim.

More like from their stalking behavior towards christians.

Point correction. He didnt die and that is one of the reason he would be coming to tell you that he didnt die, crucified, recurrected etc.
You can say it again but it's better and easier to believe than to hate. tongue
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
@Deepzone aka RedHotChic

Is it the same Jesus you claimed was a slave in the other thread? who lifts their slave up abeg? Huh

His creator, Allah lifted him up not allowing him to face a shameful death. Yes he is slave and messenger of Allah sent to the house of Israel.

I've told you before that christianity is not a religious entity.

Ok. So its not compulsory to be a christian even if one believe in Jesus? Do you as a christian believe that a non christian that believes that Jesus exists would gain paradise?

we are followers of Christ just like Americans are people from America. Will you ask me whether christopher Columbus that discovered America was an American?

Since you are followers of christ. Did Jesus bring a religion called christianity and did he ever hear the word 'christian'? Since Jesus couldnt have possibly be a christian from your statement up, did he came with something different from those before him?

Read your bible. (John 3:16)

If dem wake me from sleep, I sabi this one very well.

For God so love the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him would not perish but have everlasting life.

Most christians I ask for the person that said the above statement didnt get. They told me that it was Jesus, not knowing that it was said by John. He said the above so that you may believe him. Do this little research, go through the NT and would never see it anywhere where other gospellers use the word' the only begotten son' but it is this John that used it even in the epistles of John.

6This is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150255.0.html where you claimed that you would become a Muslim if furnished with proofs but you never did when served same.

Is Jesus really the only begotten son?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150255.64.html

Read your bible in john 14:6."Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I have treated it before. He happened to be the light of the world when he is still alive but when he dies, another light takes over and thats how prophets and messengers have been operating.

I don't remember

This is it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150255.64.html

Was Christopher Columbus American?. Are moslems not the followers of mohammed? How did the men above follow mohammed besides, these men were in existence before our new covenant with God through Christ. Their religion is irrelevant.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150255.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150255.64.html

Mohammed will have remained dead like Jesus of oyinbo if he tried that stunt and he knew thats why he didn't tamper it. Mohammed was human but Jesus was God that came in human flesh.

In what way was he your God? Who did he shout to on the cross?

You can say it again but it's better and easier to believe than to hate.

Thats one thing I got to know from you christians. Ifa christian preaches or discuss with Muslims, you would say he/she is evangelising and preaching the word of God but if comes tries that, you give them different names. In what way did I hate?

Can you do the three days and nights calculation for me
Does a spirit eat and drink like humans?
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by RedHotChic(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
babs787:

@Deepzone aka RedHotChic

His creator, Allah lifted him up not allowing him to face a shameful death. Yes he is slave and messenger of Allah sent to the house of Israel.

How and when did Jesus become a slave? Slave to who?

Ok. So its not compulsory to be a christian even if one believe in Jesus? Do you as a christian believe that a non christian that believes that Jesus exists would gain paradise?

Your belief in the deity of Christ and his ability to save automatically makes you a christian. Accepting Jesus as your personal lord and savior automatically qualifies you for heaven.

Since you are followers of christ. Did Jesus bring a religion called christianity and did he ever hear the word 'christian'? Since Jesus couldnt have possibly be a christian from your statement up, did he came with something different from those before him?

Yes, he came with the new covenant. Before Him, sacrifices and burnt offerings were offered unto God for the repose of our sins but when Jesus came, He broke the covenant, destroyed the power of death and sin over mankind.

Most christians I ask for the person that said the above statement didnt get. They told me that it was Jesus, not knowing that it was said by John. He said the above so that you may believe him. Do this little research, go through the NT and would never see it anywhere where other gospellers use the word' the only begotten son' but it is this John that used it even in the epistles of John.

The synoptic gospels are 4 and they basically say the same thing in different terms. Although some offer a little more information than others.

Is Jesus really the only begotten son?
Yes, Jesus is the only begotten son.

I have treated it before. He happened to be the light of the world when he is still alive but when he dies, another light takes over and thats how prophets and messengers have been operating.
Who is your current islamic prophet now and tell me how He/she is the light?

In what way was he your God? Who did he shout to on the cross?
1) Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”

2) John 10:30-33: “‘I and the Father are one.’ Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.’”

3) Colossians 1:15-16; 2:9: “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. . . . For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. . .”

4)Matthew 28:16-17: “Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.”

5)Matthew 2:11: “On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and[b] they bowed down and worshiped him[/b].”

Thats one thing I got to know from you christians. If a christian preaches or discuss with Muslims, you would say he/she is evangelising and preaching the word of God but if comes tries that, you give them different names. In what way did I hate?
Evangelism is different from obscure interest in christianity. The dangerous part of what you guys are doing is that you are trying to define Christ from the Quranic point of view. That will only give you a limited if not false knowledge about Christ because that was what it was programmed to do. to cause confusion among potential faithfuls that saw the real light in Jesus. Jesus is lord and may He redeem you from darkness.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2008
I will Insha Allah break down the biblical verses for you when less busy.

Stay tuned. cheesy
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2008
@Redhotchic

I promised to be back and here I am with a juicy response.

Iyawo, it seems you deliberately ignored the link I supplied where you and I had discussion and I shed light on some verses you hid behind but funny enough, you still ignorantly posted same here again!.

Nevertheless, I would still reply you but bthe earlier you realised the truth, the better for you.

How and when did Jesus become a slave? Slave to who?

The bible is there for you to read for understanding. You may also read the book of romans where Paul made u known the master-servant relationship.

Jesus said he didnt come by his own will but the one that sent him that he couldnt do anything on his own and that the one that sent him is greater than him.

Come to think of it, could you as a person subject your son to horrible death?

Your belief in the deity of Christ and his ability to save  automatically makes you a christian. Accepting Jesus as your personal lord and savior automatically qualifies you for heaven.

Where did he say that you should accept him as lord and personal saviour and you gave me the preaching of John that has no basis. It was only John that used the word' the only begotten son' but if we journey through the bible from Genesis to revelation, we would see other begotten sons, so who happened to be the first?

Yes, he came with the new covenant.

Kai, which new covenant? Do you read your book at all? He said that he didnt come to annul the law but to fulfil it. Which new covenant he brought different from those before him?

Before Him, sacrifices and burnt offerings  were offered unto God for the repose of our sins but when Jesus came, He broke the covenant, destroyed the power of death and sin over mankind.

The synoptic gospels are 4 and they basically say the same thing in different terms. Although some offer a little more information than others.

Who told you that? I don't even need to go into the origin of the bible and there are threads where I exposed those, its just a matter of bringing up the threads for you if needed. I could bring our account that said different things from your bible if you so wish

Yes, Jesus is the only begotten son.

Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." 
Psalm 2:7 ", Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." 

So Is jesus really the only begotten son and who is now the first born?

How could Jesus beget himself when he happened to be your God?

Who is your current islamic prophet now and tell me how He/she is the light?

So you don't know that prophets are like torch that lightens the path. Its like a relay race in which one prophets takes over from another. Jesus was the light for the children of Israel then because he was sent to them only but Muhammad (PBUT) is a mercy to the whole world because he was sent to all.

And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). (Al Anbia’:107)

And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not. (Saba’:28)

Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything. ( Al Ahzab:40)

It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it). (At Tauba:33)

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), that He may make it (Islam) superior over all religions. And All-Sufficient is Allah as a Witness. (Al Fateh: 28)

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammad ) hate (it). (As Saf: 9)

1) Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”

I have explained the verse in one of the threads but would still do the needful here. The above verse has nothing to do with Jesus. The problem there is you read and pick a verse in Isolation but here is the full gist for your eyes, ears and to ponder on because that day is not a child's play. He who sees the truth and accept does so for his own soul and he who rejects the truth, does so at his own peril.

Isaiah 7

1 During the reign of Ahaz son of Jotham and grandson of Uzziah, Jerusalem was attacked by King Rezin of Aram and King Pekah of Israel, the son of Remaliah. The city withstood the attack, however, and was not taken.

Hope you can see what led to the prophecy?[/b]

2 The news had come to the royal court: [b]"Aram is allied with Israel against us!" So the hearts of the king and his people trembled with fear, just as trees shake in a storm

Hope you understood the above?[/color]

3 Then the LORD said to Isaiah, "Go out to meet King Ahaz, you and your son Shear-jashub. You will find the king at the end of the aqueduct that feeds water into the upper pool, near the road leading to the field where cloth is bleached.

God told Isaiah to meet King Ahaz[color=#990000]

4 Tell him to stop worrying. Tell him he doesn't need to fear the fierce anger of those two burned-out embers, King Rezin of Aram and Pekah son of Remaliah.

King Ahaz was afraid of the attack on Jerusalem but God told Isaiah to look for him and tell him not to panick[/color]

5 "Yes, the kings of Aram and Israel are coming against you. They are saying,

6 `We will invade Judah and throw its people into panic. Then we will fight our way into Jerusalem and install the son of Tabeel as Judah's king.'

The attacker, King of Aram and Israel said the above but God said: [color=#990000]

7 "But this is what the Sovereign LORD says: This invasion will never happen,

8 because Aram is no stronger than its capital, Damascus. And Damascus is no stronger than its king, Rezin. As for Israel, within sixty-five years it will be crushed and completely destroyed.

9 Israel is no stronger than its capital, Samaria. And Samaria is no stronger than its king, Pekah son of Remaliah. You do not believe me? If you want me to protect you, learn to believe what I say."

10 Not long after this, the LORD sent this message to King Ahaz:

It seems King Ahaz was not stisfied with what God said and God now told him to request for a sign:
[/color]

11 "Ask me for a sign, Ahaz, to prove that I will crush your enemies as I have promised. Ask for anything you like, and make it as difficult as you want."

But the king refused:[color=#990000]

12 But the king refused. "No," he said, "I wouldn't test the LORD like that."

13 Then Isaiah said, "Listen well, you royal family of David! You aren't satisfied to exhaust my patience. You exhaust the patience of God as well!

Isaiah made the above statement and God now said to them with regards to King Ahz and the sign to show him:[/color]

14 All right then, the Lord himself will choose the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel--`God is with us.'

Now, let us see if its for Jesus:[color=#990000]

15 By the time this child is old enough to eat curds and honey, he will know enough to choose what is right and reject what is wrong.

Good, here it is, the prophecy ws not for him but the King because Aram and Israel attacked Jerusalem during the reign of King Ahaz and there ws nobody like Arm during Jesus' time but King Herod.[/color]

16 But before he knows right from wrong, the two kings you fear so much--the kings of Israel and Aram--will both be dead.

17 "The LORD will bring a terrible curse on you, your nation, and your family. You will soon experience greater terror than has been known in all the years since Solomon's empire was divided into Israel and Judah. The mighty king of Assyria will come with his great army!"

Did you see the above? Did any king of Assyria come during Jesus' time?
Was any terrible curse brought on the nation during his time?
[color=#990000]

Let me stop here having established the truth:

20 In that day the Lord will take this "razor"--these Assyrians you have hired to protect you--and use it to shave off everything: your land, your crops, and your people.
Re: 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? by babs787(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2008
@Redhotchic

2) John 10:30-33: “‘I and the Father are one.’

John 10:28-30, talking about his followers as his sheep, he states: ", Neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father who gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are One."

John 17:20-22 "That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me[/b], [b]I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE".

Can you provide explanation to the above verses?

3) Colossians 1:15-16; 2:9: “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. . . . For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. . .”

Could you please explain:

'all things were created for him'
'all things were created by him'

The above still didnt say he was the only begotten son and it was paul preaching. Do you vare to furnish his sayings that he was before creation. The letters is nopt supposed to be part of your book because it is a letter addressed to a particular set of people and it further shows that the bible is not 100% complete word of God.

John 14:28 Jesus said[b] "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"[/b]

John 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

1 Corinthians 11:3: Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is YHWH [Jehovah or Yahweh] [/color]

Ephesians 1:3-Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

1 Peter 1:3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

Revelation 1:6 -Jesus has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

John 20:17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. (John 5:24)"

Did he send himself?[color=#990000]

4)Matthew 28:16-17: “Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.”

5)Matthew 2:11: “On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.”

Do you know what they termed "prosekuneo" 'worship' OR 'Prosekunesan' and if it exists in the bible as used for Jesus in those passages?

The RSV didnt use the word 'worship; but used 'they knelt and paid him homage' while NEB used the word 'bowed down'

All this I will give you,' he (Satan) said (to Jesus), 'if you will bow down and worship me.' Jesus said to him, 'Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only. Matthew 4:9-10.

"Worship" is a clear mistranslation and it must not be taken literally to falsely prove that Jesus is GOD Himself.

Do we say Saul worshipped David here:

1 Samuel 24
7 With these words David rebuked his men and did not allow them to attack Saul. And Saul left the cave and went his way.
8 Then David went out of the cave and called out to Saul, "My lord the king!" When Saul looked behind him, David bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.

2 Samuel 14:4
4 When the woman from Tekoa went to the king, she fell with her face to the ground to pay him honor, and she said, "Help me, O king!"

Reading the verses, one would see that the verse quoted by Redhotchic is being used by TRINITARIAN to prove the deity of Jesus while other versions shed light on the real meaning of the word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Salat Niyat(intention) / A Reminder On Calamities and Suicide In Islam / Tell me why Mohammed married a young Aisha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.