Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101231 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by NemzySeries(m): 5:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Well 4 me weda u cook in ma hauz, cook in ur hauz or even cook & bring sum 4 me no concern me but u must kw aw to cook & not jst cooking bkos u kw aw to on Gas or stove but quality cooking bkos I no dey joke wit food but on d orda hand I dunt xpect a lady to always cook 4 me wen she comes arnd but she cud shw me sum luv by helping me out incase she comes & meet me doing dat or probably giving me a nice kitchen treat after all itz not like I'm asking her to cook unclad or to prepare her flesh 4 me but d 1 I can't allow is sum1 doing laundry 4 me talkmore of a woman
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by anonymous2212: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2017
[/color][color=#000099] cheesy[color=#000099][/color]

nice opinion but
MY OPINION

(4 serious relationship only )
if I were a man ,Be4 I marry u, u must cook 4 me o ,not indomie, tea,cornflakes,fried egg nd bread mmba o . confirm soup, (though i'l be polite) .It's a woman's responsibility and surely i'l asst u in d kitchen.

why do u think most guys are close to their mothers?
many reasons but one of it is "food"

food is a way to get something from a man o,it's a way to his heart.(if u can cook well)
he will boast of it outside.
if you love him to dy cook nd take are of him go dy shark u (if u both are in a serious relationship ).

as far as he spoils you with gifts and provide your needs ,my dear do something generous too.4 me since we see once in month ,I cook when I visit,be unique.

I love cooking nd it removes nothing from me doing it to those i love. it will make them miss u not only bf ,ur family. (from experience )...if u are against my opinion please be polite enough to correct me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.