Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. (2133 Views)

Itching Balls For Months Now / Precious, Miracle Birth - 8 Babies In A Space Of 16 Months! / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Prettypresh(f): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls no insults pls. Mod front page pls. Let me start by askin ds qustn, wen a woman is bn denied of sex by her husband for 16 months, dos it affect her emotionally and psychologically? B4 i delievrd we stopd bn intimate nd my baby is a yr plus 3 months nw, each tym d issue is bn raised he gets angry. Am jst so empty rite nw,dnt knw wat to do. Matured advice pls nd no insults o.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Mutuwa(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Prettypresh:
Pls no insults pls. Mod front page pls. Let me start by askin ds qustn, wen a woman is bn denied of sex by her husband for 16 months, dos it affect her emotionally and psychologically? B4 i delievrd we stopd bn intimate nd my baby is a yr plus 3 months nw, each tym d issue is bn raised he gets angry. Am jst so empty rite nw,dnt knw wat to do. Matured advice pls nd no insults o.

And ur quiet sure his not having it elsewhere? Else some thing is really wrong with him..in fact it's a ground for divorce (tho am not advising) but dts something within yourself.try talking him into seeing a psychologist,coz it's not normal,except if and only if he gets it outside,see a psychiatrist/ psychologist.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Ok, good thing this is not the romance section if not I would've ignored it.

After childbirth, things change down there. Its possible your husband feels things are too loose for now. Whether elasticity returns to normal or not only time would tell.
Another possible reason is stress from work and taking care of things including the baby. Every other thing seems to take a back-seat when a baby is involved in a marriage.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by BTT(m): 12:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Based on your previous posts, you know the man has got the child he wanted. He has gone back to his wife. Shikena.

It never ceases to amaze me why people refuse to tell themselves the truth

Prettypresh:
Pls no insults frm u, cos am heartbroken now. So i need matured and sincere advise frm u alll. It all started wen i had not gotten admission, den things wia so rough and tight for me. So i met dis man who was assisting me wt almost all my problems wc he was also advising me wen d need arises. But he was a married man and it got to a point he started asking me out for a relationship wc i refused, he kept insisting while i also pleaded wt him to stick to his wife, i did everything within my power as to make dis man get his mind off frm wat he was asking frm me but it all fell on deaf ears. Finally i agreed and d relationship started, he promised he wud protect me frm d environment and his wife wc he did while we wia together. He paid for my jamb form and did all d necessary things, he was also giving me money to pursue my admission and finally i got admitted into one of d poly's, i noticed i missed my monthly flow during my clearance but i overlooked it thinking it wud come out cos my monthly flow was not regular and i had all d signs and symptions of mentruation but on d long run it didnt show up so i informed him abt it and he asked me not to abort wc i kicked against cos i jst got admitted and wt d stress. I told my mum abt it wc she said i shuld abort it cos he's married though witout issue yet. We have pleaded wt him but its not working, my mum has talked wt him but he refused saying dat i shuld keep his baby and he has even threatened us dat if we try aborting d pregnancy wtout his consent dat we will knw d kind of person he is. I have given him my reasons, his wife will surely attack me but he said he vowed to protect me and d baby wc am still not yet satisfied wt. I knw he gave me almost all d money for my admission and accommodation but dats not enof reason for me to keep d baby cos i dont want to b a second wife or pple will definately think i only wanted to destroy sombody's home. He comes to see me in sch almost every weekend but it doesnt end dia. My mum is even tired of pleading wt him and am d only child my mum have. I cant even concentrate on my studies anymore. Pls i need advise frm u all and no insults pls.... Thnks.

Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by nkemoke: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Aunty Presh,
Why waste ur energy on a man that's not urs? U're not married to him, so he has just used you to get the child he's ever wanted. He was never really out for ur welfare, neither was any love he proclaimed for you true. I'd have advised you to pray 4 restoration but alas God will not honour it cos it's outside his will. Rather pray for God to heal your heart and give you the wisdom to get back on ur feet, pull urself together and enjoy the fullness of God's will for your life. Give ur life to Christ. The world is yet to see your best. Shallom!!!
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Godmother(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Prettypresh:
Prettypresh:
Pls no insults frm u, cos am heartbroken now. So i need matured and sincere advise frm u alll. It all started wen i had not gotten admission, den things wia so rough and tight for me. So i met dis man who was assisting me wt almost all my problems wc he was also advising me wen d need arises. But he was a married man and it got to a point he started asking me out for a relationship wc i refused, he kept insisting while i also pleaded wt him to stick to his wife, i did everything within my power as to make dis man get his mind off frm wat he was asking frm me but it all fell on deaf ears. Finally i agreed and d relationship started, he promised he wud protect me frm d environment and his wife wc he did while we wia together. He paid for my jamb form and did all d necessary things, he was also giving me money to pursue my admission and finally i got admitted into one of d poly's, i noticed i missed my monthly flow during my clearance but i overlooked it thinking it wud come out cos my monthly flow was not regular and i had all d signs and symptions of mentruation but on d long run it didnt show up so i informed him abt it and he asked me not to abort wc i kicked against cos i jst got admitted and wt d stress. I told my mum abt it wc she said i shuld abort it cos he's married though witout issue yet. We have pleaded wt him but its not working, my mum has talked wt him but he refused saying dat i shuld keep his baby and he has even threatened us dat if we try aborting d pregnancy wtout his consent dat we will knw d kind of person he is. I have given him my reasons, his wife will surely attack me but he said he vowed to protect me and d baby wc am still not yet satisfied wt. I knw he gave me almost all d money for my admission and accommodation but dats not enof reason for me to keep d baby cos i dont want to b a second wife or pple will definately think i only wanted to destroy sombody's home. He comes to see me in sch almost every weekend but it doesnt end dia. My mum is even tired of pleading wt him and am d only child my mum have. I cant even concentrate on my studies anymore. Pls i need advise frm u all and no insults pls.... Thnks.!

You talked about not wanting to destroy someone's home by keeping the pregnancy, but you should have known that's what you were doing by agreeing to date a married man in the first place. You keep asking people not to insult you because deep down in your heart you know what you did is wrong.

Pls leave the man alone. He gotten what he needs from you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by rutibaby(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Are u sure he has not contacted a deadly disease from someone else and don't want it transfered into u. I just think so. Start praying 4 him oh. That's if only he is ur husband. If not keep off.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by UniqueGem(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Aunty, since i've learnt the man is not legally your husband, i'm sorry to tell you this but 'This Is Just The Beginning Of The End'.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Wendy80(f): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Prettypresh:
From ur previous post u said ds Man is a married man and u went ahead to date him so he can take care of Ur needs. U need to tell urself the truth, he only used you to get a child and has gone back to his Dear Wife. All I can tell U now is to face ur studies and strive to become a better person. Be interested in Ur child's welfare and not having sex with anoda woman's husband. U've made a mistake by having a child for a married man don't complicate matters by still hanging on to him.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Saraha1(f): 1:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Wetin I go call this one? Shey na husband snacher or home breaker?
Hmmm.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by LizNaira: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2014
I read somewhere that sometimes women let go off their appearance and do not even try to look attractive for their husband, my you need to put in a bit of effort. But if you have not changed your routine perhaps theirs is another woman involved! Ask him what's up?
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by PapiWata: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
There is a hard fact that I must relate to you, Ms. Pretty. The most likely times when a husband will cheat on his wife are during pregnancy and literally any time thereafter. All men are genetically hard-wired to seek out single women who clearly have NEVER been pregnant, and who are in the full bloom of youth, and, the instant their own wives no longer fit that desirable category, husbands will look for new flesh outside of the matrimonial home. This instinctual lust and pleasure-seeking behavior can NEVER be stopped, so the best you can hope for would be bogus PROMISES from your husband that he will remain true to his marriage vows.

No matter how solemn the pledge of love and fidelity offered on your wedding day, BIOLOGY will take over the instant your middle swells with a pregnancy, for that is the point in time when your man will begin to expend enormous mental energy thinking up ways to score with young single women at every possible opportunity that presents itself.

Rather than try and change the fundamental character of a man by expecting him to be faithful to you as you age, accept that your husband WILL play the field, and limit yourself to requesting that he use a condom to ensure no diseases are brought home from those extra-marital adventures.

To address the issue of not getting enough nookie with your man, I urge you NOT to go out and cheat as well, but rather to purchase for yourself a battery-operated vvibrator that will get your rocks off in multiple fashion, whenever the mood takes you. When you have used such a device for a while, you will discover that with you controlling its operation to your exact specifications, you will derive more pleasure and satisfaction than ANY man could EVER give you, no matter how young or well endowed he may be. Matter of fact, after a few weeks of using that little helper, you will wonder to yourself how on earth you managed to get by without one for so long.

In conclusion, your peace of mind will come from (1) Recognizing and accepting with no grudge that ALL men are essentially horn-dogs, and that ALL married men WILL get some innocent nookie on the side, and (2) Taking your own pleasure into your own hands, so to speak, by obtaining a vvibrator to take you above and beyond any intensity of pleasure and satisfaction that you have EVER experienced in your past both as a single girl and now as a married woman.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by UniqueGem(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:
There is a hard fact that I must relate to you, Ms. Pretty. The most likely times when a husband will cheat on his wife are during pregnancy and literally any time thereafter. All men are genetically hard-wired to seek out single women who clearly have NEVER been pregnant, and who are in the full bloom of youth, and, the instant their own wives no longer fit that desirable category, husbands will look for new flesh outside of the matrimonial home. This instinctual lust and pleasure-seeking behavior can NEVER be stopped, so the best you can hope for would be bogus PROMISES from your husband that he will remain true to his marriage vows.

No matter how solemn the pledge of love and fidelity offered on your wedding day, BIOLOGY will take over the instant your middle swells with a pregnancy, for that is the point in time when your man will begin to expend enormous mental energy thinking up ways to score with young single women at every possible opportunity that presents itself.

Rather than try and change the fundamental character of a man by expecting him to be faithful to you as you age, accept that your husband WILL play the field, and limit yourself to requesting that he use a condom to ensure no diseases are brought home from those extra-marital adventures.

To address the issue of not getting enough nookie with your man, I urge you NOT to go out and cheat as well, but rather to purchase for yourself a battery-operated vvibrator that will get your rocks off in multiple fashion, whenever the mood takes you. When you have used such a device for a while, you will discover that with you controlling its operation to your exact specifications, you will derive more pleasure and satisfaction than ANY man could EVER give you, no matter how young or well endowed he may be. Matter of fact, after a few weeks of using that little helper, you will wonder to yourself how on earth you managed to get by without one for so long.

In conclusion, your peace of mind will come from (1) Recognizing and accepting with no grudge that ALL men are essentially horn-dogs, and that ALL married men WILL get some innocent nookie on the side, and (2) Taking your own pleasure into your own hands, so to speak, by obtaining a vvibrator to take you above and beyond any intensity of pleasure and satisfaction that you have EVER experienced in your past both as a single girl and now as a married woman.

Sir please stop wasting your saliva, she's not married yet.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Drdonzeez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Be thoughtful and show maturity in your writings .she only seeked an advice
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Drdonzeez(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Be thoughtful and show maturity in your writings .she only seeked an advice...you're not a saint
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by PapiWata: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:
Sir please stop wasting your saliva, she's not married yet.

Don't worry. Your wife will never read my words here in Jesus name, so your consultations with that young woman may continue as usual.
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Zikkie(f): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Babe, I'm sorry but you know the truth and are probably living in denial. That man isn't your husband.... Are you living together? I guess NO!

Pls move on with your life and start up a fresh relationship if you can. Forget that man, if not, you'll obviously be fighting a battle you'ld never win...
Re: What Do I Do? Denial Of Sex For Almost 16 Months Now. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT: CAN YOU SAVE PA ALEX?

Pa Alex, 60 was hosting his daughter’s wedding reception. A typical Nigerian, he was determined to make the most of the opportunity and he sweated out his rotund frame on the dance floor gyrating and spraying currency on his baby. Then all hell broke loose. He collapsed. In the commotion that ensued, he slipped away silently...

Help save Pa Alex at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/10/basic-life-support-can-you-save-pa-alex.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why Indomie Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! / Stop Mr Hiv!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.