Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Some One Please Save Ymodulus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some One Please Save Ymodulus (15781 Views)

Happy Birthday Ymodulus. / Ymodulus I Love You. / SEUN Pls Take Down The Insufficient Permission On Ymodulus Thread Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Ikanium(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by luvlyoracle(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmm
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by mrsage(m): 1:07am On Oct 29, 2014
This is not funny at all. I tried to reply to the thread but could not. Really wanted to write some words of hope and encouragement. Wish I had his fone number.
Somebody help this guy.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2014
mrsage:
This is not funny at all. I tried to reply to the thread but could not. Really wanted to write some words of hope and encouragement. Wish I had his fone number.
Somebody help this guy.

I tired calling Him now his number didn't go through...even sent him messages on whatsapp.
hope this is not true.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by dunkem21(m): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Talked with him for close to an hour just to hold his hand. Chatted on whatsapp. Nobody is sleeping and we have been trying up till this moment.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by peterjero(m): 1:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Has anyone tried reaching shinaf
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by dunkem21(m): 1:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Yeah. Spoke with shinaf minutes ago.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by philtrum(m): 1:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Dis guy has changed his pm and dp here oooo......And am really scared
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Tolzeal(m): 2:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Someone help This dude Out Plz!!!

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Mzjhulz(f): 3:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Plssss let dis be a joke

Reading his diary gave me goose pimples lipsrsealed
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by mcfynest(m): 3:25am On Oct 29, 2014
[b]we all will die one day, i know he feels life isnt fair to him cos of his varios health issues, but i hope he takes heart cos life isnt fair to any of us too and suicide is the easiet way of giving up. We all live with our cross to bear, pls ymodulus, if you reading this though we had our differences, please its not too late. You are an athiest and i respect that but please give God a try once more.... like we were been taught in children sunday school, this is all a test, life has a bigger picture for you. We have heard of many people who made exploits in their quest to finding a cure to thier illness and have become a source of hope to many.

Ymoduls, pls dont give up on Life and God, He has plans for you, your radio programme can be used to help people who are depressed and going through challenges. Life isnt fair to anyone. The guy that discovered polio vaccine though dead was celebrated yesterday, please you can make greater exploits.

Life isnt fair to anyone, life F//ucks us all, but we have a confidence in Christ Jesus that soonest, i mean soones he will hear our call for help.

Thanks Mcfynest speaks.

5 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Evicsholar(f): 4:22am On Oct 29, 2014
I hope this is a joke ooo cos i really dreamt about this few days ago(this is no joke) but i brushed it aside, it is just a mirage, i thought. One thing is, life isnt fair to everyone and everyone's got a story to tell, a tear to shed and a time of joy. He has really been a blessing to me n to other's i'm sure in this section, what more could a fufilled life be when you have an impact in peoples life. They say, ONE IS ONLY REMEMBERED FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE. Yes, he's got alot of things to be remembered for. BUT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE, Incase you read this, dont let life's situation weigh u down but rather, rule over it. If life is a battle, face it and be a champion. Got more to say but dont knw how to express myself. I believe in MIRACLES.

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by VocalWalls: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Adikij(f): 6:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Life isn't always fair to everyone we all have various challenges but one thing that gives us hope is Jesus christ the ever dependable friend he is never late ymodulus please there is nothing impossible with God don't give up you have been a source of blessing and hope to many people and we still have more to learn from you please
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Youngzedd(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2014
cool
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by VocalWalls: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2014
*confused*

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by mastercee(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2014
I don't even know what to say, I'm totally perplexed. Anyway, I believe nothing bad has happened to him and he's yet to carry out His suicide plan.

I called his second number this morning, it rang but didn't pick up, seconds later the line was off. Definitely, my Ymodulus is still very much alive and kicking.

Please let's keep praying for him....... #PrayForYmodulus

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Youngzedd(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2014
mastercee:
I don't even know what to say, I'm totally perplexed. Anyway, I believe nothing bad has happened to him and he's yet to carry out His suicide plan.

I called his second number this morning, it rang but didn't pick up, seconds later the line was off. Definitely, my Ymodulus is still very much alive and kicking.

I know He is still breathing for now.

There is nothing anyone can do about this issue, only an extra ordinary miracle.

Death is inevitable.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by VocalWalls: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2014
mastercee:

I called his second number this morning, it rang but didn't pick up, seconds later the line was off.
Definitely, my Ymodulus is still very much alive and kicking.

Warm.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by herboshedhe(f): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2014
I'm praying for you otutu my friend
You'll scale through it
Your case isn't the first and last dear
Sure..I have sickle cell siblings that survived it and I'd still bouncing

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...come alive once again
You've been a great blessing to me
Can't afford to lose you now
God please be with Ymodulus #crying#
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by tpia6: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2014
dunkem21:
Talked with him for close to an hour just to hold his hand. Chatted on whatsapp. Nobody is sleeping and we have been trying up till this moment.

Can you ask him to remove the list of deadly drugs he posted?

We all know a new round of killings and poisonings are in the works so people will fall sick and die mysteriously and their killers will blame either juju or say it was some other sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by jose556(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
I have a friend too who was also about to give up one time, I was able to talk him out of it.
Ymodulus, I don't know you personally, but I have benefited one time or the other from your posts on NL... I just can't bliv this is coming from the same Ymodulus. You have to man up bro and face this rock life has thrown at you head-on. You hv to be strong. A lot of at some point have also tot of just giving up but that was just too damn easy to do. I encourage you to fight and hold on and I sincerely hope you find the light that would give you the passion to stay alive...
Like they say: when life gives you LIMES, just change the words n SMILE.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by godfadanonny: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Young please if you are going through this thread. This is nonso chidolue. Nonnykings called me about this. Please try and make it possible for me to reach you. Please I beg this of you.
Also whatever this is believe me it's not an option for you. I know you ll overcome. Will keep on trying to reach you.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by AbuMikey(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Ymodulus , You really don't have to do this.
Trust Me. sad
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by remsonik(f): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Ymodulus pls come back, your threads and posts have been an inspiration to many here including me. #crying I have been worried since I saw ur other thread,you are offline on whatsapp. Pls don't end it here,do u know a lot of people here have been inspired by ur importation posts and they ve started doing something good for themselves even when they were at the edge of giving up. This guy is a great asset and resource to nairaland and we can't afford to lose him now, Seun and all other supermods pls do something abeg!!!
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by dunkem21(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2014
tpia6:

Can you ask him to remove the list of deadly drugs he posted?

We all know a new round of killings and poisonings are in the works so people will fall sick and die mysteriously and their killers will blame either juju or say it was some other sickness.

His lines are off. I watched his dp turn black after our chats. We tried to get the location of the pharmacy he bought those drugs. Is anyone here resident in Minna?
Lets work fast please!
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Youngzedd(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Lorenzena(f): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Anyone in minna shld help trace the pharmacy nd i also think those two hausa boys can also help get him.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by AbuMikey(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Youngzedd:
Moderators: FOD, puskin, naijacutee

Can this thread be closed?

Close the thread?
Like, for real?
For what reason exactly, if I may ask?
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Youngzedd(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Youngzedd(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Lorenzena:
Anyone in minna shld help trace the pharmacy nd i also think those two hausa boys can also help get him.

Pharmacy details

http://m.vconnect.com/zagbayi-pharmacy-limited-bosso-niger_b624641
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Isiterere(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2014
tried all I could to chat with him concerning "Ikoyi PM update" like two days ago to no avail .

I prayed the guy is okay ooooo.
Y given up ?

ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog! / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary / Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.