Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,017 members, 7,803,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? (1770 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / Can I Really Trust Him / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by MissYuzedo(f): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Hi guys.am having an issue and I will like some
insight.
I can't seem to trust my bf.we've been dating for 4
years now and I still have to double check everything
he tells me.
About 2 years ago,he confessed to being seduced by
his friend's gf at a bar and he responded though
nothing happened cos they were both at the bar buh
from the way he sounded if they had a
room,something definitely would have happened
Since then,he's been completely honest and open.i
have all his social media passwords,his phone
password and the whole nine and I check him every
chance I get and always feel guilty when I find
nothing. I don't know if he's being careful or am
being paranoid.
I want to be able to trust him again but I just can't.
It's gotten to the point where I dial unknown contacts
on his phone just to see if it's a girl but it's always a
guy.
He hasn't given me any reason to suspect him since
that incident but I still do.
How do I get back the trust I used to have for him.i
mean before his phone would ring a million times
and I wouldn't even bother because even if it's a girl,I
know nothing is going on but now even if it's a
network message,I rush to get the phone first.
It's ruining my rshp and I want to trust him again.pls
fellas and chicks,help a friend here...
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by jayminJr(m): 1:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Goodmorning@Op
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by adepiero: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2014
I think you are over reacting. since you've got nothing on him, just let him be. Too much scrutiny might eventually make him do what you are suspecting or kill his love for you! #BeWise
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by lordnammy(m): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2014
You are just killing urself, if i were the guy, i will always do my dirty job without giving u a clue to suspect me. So chill why make the said guy do wat he wouldnt ordinarily think of
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Jeez stop trying to fix what's not broken. Stop being so paranoid
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by braine(m): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2014
MissYuzedo:
insight.
he tells me.
being paranoid.
guy.

I really can relate with your situation. You are lucky he confessed and has proven himself trustwortHy and truthful for quite a while. Cut him some slack. But once you catch him in the act again, just end the relationshii.
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by AndyBoomba: 1:40am On Oct 29, 2014
I think you should chill, its not as bad as you think Bitch!
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by deuce7(m): 5:21am On Oct 29, 2014
braine:

I really can relate with your situation. You are lucky he confessed and has proven himself trustwortHy and truthful for quite a while. Cut him some slack. But once you catch him in the act again, just end the relationshii.
I pray nothing will jeopardize this relationship of four years. It will be hard to just end it because of a fling that will probably mean nothing. Moreover I think the Op is insecure.
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by freshness2020: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2014
It will be very bad to have HBP at this Ūя̲̅ age!
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2014
MissYuzedo:
insight.
he tells me.
being paranoid.
guy.
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by Flygerian1(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Terry G the guy some space pls.
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by Exjoker(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Some girls are so naive. Why troubled yourself with an unfruitful surveillance. Do you know what will happen if he find out, that all this while you don't trust him? I hate it when someone I call my friend still don't trust me
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by obi4eze(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
And see how they are seriously advising the OP. So you all believe the story? Even Andyblaze...
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by braine(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2014
deuce7:

I pray nothing will jeopardize this relationship of four years. It will be hard to just end it because of a fling that will probably mean nothing. Moreover I think the Op is insecure.

True tho.. The guy should jes be patient. Besides, starting another relationship would be hectic and you know what they say about the devil you know.

1 Like

Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by SStoneCCold: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
I just can't believe a man can give a woman so much power over him. Imagine giving out all his passwords, including that to his phone or may be bank accounts! Them never born the woman wey go try that kind rubbish with me. It is women like the op that will easily cheat on their partners without looking back because they have them all wrapped around their fingers. God forbid.
Re: Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
4 years is a preety long time to be in a relatioship with someone and not to have an iota of trust in him.I understand ur fears but thr truth is there is no heterosexual male out there that will not be tempted to step out on his lady but the thought of hurting the one for whom our hearts beat keeps us on our leash. There is nothing he probably wants more than for u to trust him implicitly and thats why he gave u those pass words.You just have to let go and believe what ever he tells u since u havent seen any sign that he is stepping out on u.Truth be told no man is perfect but the last thin a man in love wants is to hurt the object of his affection.4 years is not 4 months ; dont lose the beautiful thing u guys got going on because of hidden skeletons that dont exist.Let go and let love lead the way. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Intimidated By Their Counterparts Successes? / D’banj A.K.A MR X Just Propose To Tonto Dikeh / Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.