Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy (27665 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Senate President David Mark: I Will Pursue State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by ichidodo: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
What's your point actually? You expected him to chase you away?
Like if it was your regular political VIP one wouldnt be caught dead within 200yards..Heck i sat close to him and have heard the pleasure of doing so several times thus in my opinion he is a very humble person with nothing to hide - the makings of a very fine politician-.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by IdomaLikita: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2014
OcheJoseph!!! Where art thou?
Thy Master has come under attack!!
Come and convince all the posters above that they are all wrong!!!
That Okpani is the best thing that ever happened to us!
That we will even vote him a 10th time and extend the kindness to his descendants!
That all who speak against him are Haters
That Idoma people are so backward they cannot produce a better candidate!
That our lives have become better off in the past 15yrs!
That the Crumbs from his table isn't for the chosen few!
That the bulk of Idoma Elite haven't sold their souls for political appointment!
That I'm just a paid goon employed to tarnish the image of a great man!

Go On my Dear Senator! For What is, Must be Explored and Exploited!!!
By the time Idoma people wake up, Humans must have evolved to a finer species!

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by akpanbaba: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
The same way he died as a Minister of communicatin so that poor nigerians could get access to telephone and stability of Nitel.This is why Nitel is stable
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Liability(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
dmozart:
LOOTER ALERT.... Always using d sacred name of Jesus as a smokescreen for their hideous deeds since 1885 AD !!!
na so my brother.....in churches, government officials, pastors, fellowship people. Deceiving us using the precious name of jesus christ.

But we are wiser now. No more are we gullible to this. We believe in the sonship of jesus christ but we wont be deceived when they use this great name to loot, usem and deceive us.

Never!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by eleko1: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2014
angry angryAbi ooooooo.Thief sad cheesy cheesy ; grin grin grin grin
RedBenson:

Him wan die for him stomach and family. No be for Nigeria.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by mmmustapha(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
RockMaxi:
Mr. Senator, lay down your life for your own children and not this script acting to remain in position.
You have contributed your own quota but don't lay down your life.
Remember you once said "telephones are not for the poor" when you were minister for communication during Babangida's administration. ¿
Remember you complained that the social media is used by faceless people to insult Nigerian leaders like
you. ¿
Remember you suggested that the government should control social media to stop its users from insulting leaders like you.¿¿
Remember you supported Obasanjo’s effort to amend the Nigerian constitution to serve a third term. ¿¿
Remember you believed that a sergeant in the
army is better than a university graduate. ¿¿

Note: quotes are excerpts from the media.

indeed your brain is functioning unlike other people, who only know how to abuse.

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . . . . . . . .Idomas and their god David Mark . . . . . . . .I tell you all verily, If David Mark stands for governor 3 million times, Idomas will vote him 3 million times, for they understand David Mark's commandment number one;

[img]http://4.bp..com/-d-qy8BF-VP4/UqMwXZJ2bJI/AAAAAAAAJ-s/CEoXkTqRZ88/s320/Shut+the+hell+up.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Orunto: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Please let us be civilised. You don't call people names without evidences. We have laws in this country, it is the collusion of Nigerians like you and I and the law enforcement Nigerians with the law breakers that is causing our very slow progress. I just remember that I was alive when IBB made Nigeria join OIC. There were many other educated Nigerians who were hail and hearty and of reputable standing in Government and in the society who could have advised IBB not to join OIC but they didn't. There was corruption gallore during IBB AND IBB bought over all the security agencies that would probe his Government, nobody challenged anything? The two or three sons of the soil that briefly talked; like Tai Solarin, Dele Giwa, Gani Fawehinmi etc, were briefly silenced. And IBB is a Nobleman. So don't call your present President clueless or a thief when you participated in his election and you don't have evidence to support your accusation. For all the facts in my hand, GEJ and Mark are the best democratic leaders Nigeria has now apart from OBJ who should be made more relevant to help GEJ and Mark drag Nigeria out of OIC and bokoharam out of Nigeria..
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by juman(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Hiss.

A useless politician.

He has been in senate since 1999. Democracy that benefit only the useless "leaders".

The masses are suffering greatly.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by dmozart: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
na so my brother.....in churches, government officials, pastors, fellowship people. Deceiving us using the precious name of jesus christ.

But we are wiser now. No more are we gullible to this. We believe in the sonship of jesus christ but we wont be deceived when they use this great name to loot, usem and deceive us.

Never!
Ur head is there. U shld change ur moniker from Liability to Asset. U too much!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by KennyElish: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
BIG liar!! Let him die for his children and not the stability of Nigeria's democracy.

If he truly meant well for the stability and sustenance of democracy, he should step down and allow other more experienced people to contribute their quota.

Nigerian development is not embedded in just an individual, we all have something to offer.

THIEF! OLE!! BARAWO!!!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Alexebo(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Ezeibe:
These men can with lies are synonymous

Are you mad undecided

be warned this land is not for sale......

its my land, so i can do anything i want with it.

Thank u lord for a new day
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by ocholawealth(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Grt lie from the pit of hell.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by mightycrown1(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2014
all we are saying repair or influence the repair of makurdi - naka - adoka - ankpa road before you die for the stability of ..........
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Onyiido: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2014
RockMaxi:
Mr. Senator, lay down your life for your own children and not this script acting to remain in position.
Remember you once said "telephones are not for the poor" when you were minister for communication during Babangida's administration. ¿
Remember you complained that the social media is used by faceless people to insult Nigerian leaders like
you. ¿
Remember you suggested that the government should control social media to stop its users from insulting leaders like you.¿¿
Remember you supported Obasanjo’s effort to amend the Nigerian constitution to serve a third term. ¿¿

Don't mind the old man noise maker. He did nothing for the people of his own state, now he wants to run for a seat there $ he's ranting nonsense here

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Cuntslayer: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2014
David Mark na lie you talk joh
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by adbokus(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2014
RockMaxi:
you. ¿

thank you for bringing all these to the fore. Wish he could see all this, so he can compare and contrast. Senator Lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by zubby29(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2014
allow someone else from your zone to contest first cos u hv bin eating nd stealing our money since 1999.then u can go nd die as u promised
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by SStoneCCold: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2014
etunoman76:

“ I would want to affirm that if you my people ask me to lay down my life for the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy and for the creation of Apa state, I will willingly do that.”
He whould go and die peacefully in his village. We Idoma people do not want him there again.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2014
ichidodo:
Like if it was your regular political VIP one wouldnt be caught dead within 200yards..Heck i sat close to him and have heard the pleasure of doing so several times thus in my opinion he is a very humble person with nothing to hide - the makings of a very fine politician-.
Probably you came to Abuja for the first time, maybe a holiday. Even governors come to church in abuja and seat like every other person in the church. Politicians behave in the manner you described when they are in the midst of average and poor Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by rezzy: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2014
See e mouth
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by marksonteewhy: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Flawlessview
My internet blog with latest local and international news, information, entertainment lifestye,celebrity news.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by killercute16(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Blackchampion:
Ok.
Testing my glo bis on Android. U can see dt s speed is putting me on every FP.
Dude....tell me about the stuff na
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by millionaireman: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tell Senator David Mark, guaranteeing the stability of Nigeria's democracy depends on re-doing the country's skewed political structure - not by how long he stays in office.

Restructure Nigeria politically by either returning to regional governance system, Or merge some non-viable states, Or create other states to balance the polity, as recommended by the NC.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Blackchampion(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by zappyj(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Can you pls die mother-fecker
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by killercute16(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by blackprowler: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nigeria is a joke. These are the clowns. Who no go no know. I hope I'm able to escape this country again as I only have one life well wasted so far here
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by IYANGBALI: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
freshness2020:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
♈όϋ thought we have forgotten so soon; ♈όϋ were amongst the forerunner administrators that kicked against Democracy! Now dats the democracy ♈όϋ are enjoying even more Dan when ♈όϋ were in the military..
Or maybe he was meant to say "I can Lie for the stability of Nigeria Democracy
I Kari yansh give ♈όϋ ! Mtcheeew!
gbam

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
David will sacrifice his life for Nigeria as long as the death that will kill him is very remote.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by sammieguze(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thank you

bunmioguns:

I love your signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / Photo: Ambode Waiting On The Queue To Get Accredited. / Senator Munir Muse Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.