Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get (3202 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by countsparrow: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2014
Playing hard-to-get takes a bit of practice. You might think you’re playing hard-to-get when you’re really playing impossible-to-get. Here are a few useful tips on how to play hard-to-get the right way.

1. Don’t reply to texts right away

Replying to texts the a minute after they come screams that you have no life. Even if you do have a life and just happened to see his text come in, replying right away will give him the impression that you don’t. Most men don’t reply to texts right away either, so replying in such quick time doesn’t make any difference to his response. Taking a while to reply implies
that you have other things to do and aren’t
always there when he’s ready to talk.

2. Don’t accept last minute dates

If a guy asks you out for the next day, always be busy. You don’t want to appear that you have no other plans. Never, ever cancel plans that you already have if he asks you out for a day that you already have something to do. If he really likes you, he’ll ask you out again, hopefully with more advanced notice.

3. Be confident

Don’t look to a guy to give you confidence. If
you’re constantly putting yourself down and
expecting a guy to reassure you of how
awesome you are, he’s probably going to find talking to you more of a chore than anything. If you know how great you are, without being arrogant, that kind of confidence will make him work harder to get your attention. Confidence is a very sexy trait.

4. Don’t get annoyed

If the guy you’re playing hard to get with
doesn’t take the bait, don’t get mad. You aren’t trying to get guys to beg for you on hands and knees. If you get annoyed at him that he’s not missing you enough or giving you enough attention after all you’ve done to play hard-to-get, you’ve given yourself away. You don’t want to be obvious in playing hard to get. A woman who is naturally hard to get doesn’t get annoyed when men don’t react in a certain way.

Playing hard-to-get is a game, but it shouldn’t consume all of your time. If you’re going to play hard-to-get, really be hard-to-get. Be busy for an hour or two before you open his text. Don’t answer the phone every single time he calls. Remember not to play hard-to-get all the time. You also want to be approachable. It’s a delicate balance when you’re playing hard-to-get.

womanitely.com/ways-to-successfully-play-hard-to-get/

2 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2014
Play hard to get and watch me move to the next lady

8 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Tallesty1(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2014
edozie04:
abi?

Accept or bend down make I see the person wey dey ur back.

8 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by nedu2000(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2014
When I was in school,I had time for girl's 'hard to get' antics,not now that I'm older

2 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
abi?

Accept or bend down make I see the person wey dey ur back.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by kennynelcon(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Cool... Play hard to get but make sure you go to weddings every Saturday...continue till 45, men need to hustle for what they need (SARCASTIC )

2 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by countsparrow: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2014
edozie04:

True, but if u like the gal to an extent, it is something some people are willing to endure... But some gals ehn, they can play hard to get to d point of craziness, or simply, they just don't like want to date guy, but they like the attention... A man can never understand them
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2014
its good to play hard to get, so that u don't look cheap.. but don't do it too much, especially if u like the boy too.. if not he will leave u for another girl smiley

I play hard to get all the time, u can't get me easily, unless na ur money I wan chop, in that case, u still lose! toh grin

guys when a girl is playing hard to get too much, leave her or u will be termed as a stalker and she will use u to her advantage, and u being the mumu will do what she asked just to get her sad grin

but playing hard to get is good, it makes men know ur worth smiley but don't over do it.

2 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by countsparrow: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2014
nedu2000:
When I was in school,I had time for girl's 'hard to get' antics,not now that I'm older

Worse part be say, For some gals, u know they like u, but u just can't fathom the reason they play impossible to get
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by countsparrow: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2014
U know what I like about the male specie, we be forming gangster grin... But the thing we do in secret places, na only God sabi...

Go form hard guy for street, turn sissy for corner, go dey beg on our knees, they cry... Never done either tho...
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by bombayz(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2014
hard to get kwa? Dahz how some ladies clocked 45year still single...

f**k me hard!
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by bombayz(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
hard to get kwa? Dahz how some ladies clocked 45year still single...

f**k me hard! cry
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2014
If she doesn't play hard to get,u guys would say she is cheap. One thing i know is that men are hunters,they're like lions chasing after a prey.Take for instance a lion chasing a herd to get its food,If it sees a dead prey,it doesn't eat it. Rather it would go for the one that is alive and kicking. So it is for guys... #ihopey'alldig.

1 Like

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Trippledots(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
hmmmmmmm... woman matter. the rule of their game is _ that there are no rules....
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by major466(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2014
Interesting.
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Fabdedon(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
what is hard to get?
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by zeroshadow: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
its good to play hard to get, so that u don't look cheap.. but don't do it too much, especially if u like the boy too.. if not he will leave u for another girl smiley

I play hard to get all the time, u can't get me easily, unless na ur money I wan chop, in that case, u still lose! toh grin

guys when a girl is playing hard to get too much, leave her or u will be termed as a stalker and she will use u to her advantage, and u being the mumu will do what she asked just to get her sad grin

but playing hard to get is good, it makes men know ur worth smiley but don't over do it.

Your opinion and mindset is very lame... and I guess a lot of girls have this same mindset as you.

Every guy knows that girls think "playing hard to get" makes them feel valued... that's why they chop and clean most girls and go after the one that's easier to relate with and eventually marry her...

In summary:
A person's worth is how the person sees himself/herself not how others see them - ZeroShadow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by damekings(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
zeroshadow:

Your opinion and mindset is very lame... and I guess a lot of girls have this same mindset as you.

Every guy knows that girls think "playing hard to get" makes them feel valued... that's why they chop and clean most girls and go after the one that's easier to relate with and eventually marry her...

In summary:
A person's worth is how the person sees himself/herself not how others see them - ZeroShadow.
you are a guy, so I don't expect u to know all these things OK.. do u know what girls go thru? no u dnt.

its not our mentality or mindset thing. when a girl does hard to get, it speaks volumes abt her! listen, let me site an example. when u work for something, and after all the struggles and everything, u finally get it and ur happy, would u be careless with that thing? no. coz u knw what u went thru to get it! and u knw that if u loose it, it will be so hard to get it back. but if u didn't work for it, u will probably care less abt it.. u will b like.. 'so what if I lose it, I can still get it easily' do u catch my drift?smiley

same happens in a rltnshp, when a girl plays hard to get, she's trying to let u knw that she's not a cheap thing, or something u can get easily, so when u finally get her, u wouldn't wanna lose her coz u knw wat u went thru, what u did to get her. ubut when u ask her out, and she agrees to u immediately... what do u think that means? the guy can even cheat on her and be like.. I will still get her back. easy thing na. hope u understand y playing hard to get is good? ur not a girl so u don't understand y we do stuff. we are very complex in nature, but in a good way.

but like they say, too much of everything ain't good, if she plays it too much, the guy will leave her. guys aren't machine, so we shouldn't expect them to keep hanging on us smiley I hope this explanation helps.

4 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by zeroshadow: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
you are a guy, so I don't expect u to know all these things OK.. do u know what girls go thru? no u dnt.

its not our mentality or mindset thing. when a girl does hard to get, it speaks volumes abt her! listen, let me site an example. when u work for something, and after all the struggles and everything, u finally get it and ur happy, would u be careless with that thing? no. coz u knw what u went thru to get it! and u knw that if u loose it, it will be so hard to get it back. but if u didn't work for it, u will probably care less abt it.. u will b like.. 'so what if I lose it, I can still get it easily' do u catch my drift?smiley

same happens in a rltnshp, when a girl plays hard to get, she's trying to let u knw that she's not a cheap thing, or something u can get easily, so when u finally get her, u wouldn't wanna lose her coz u knw wat u went thru, what u did to get her. ubut when u ask her out, and she agrees to u immediately... what do u think that means? the guy can even cheat on her and be like.. I will still get her back. easy thing na. hope u understand y playing hard to get is good? ur not a girl so u don't understand y we do stuff. we are very complex in nature, but in a good way.

but like they say, too much of everything ain't good, if she plays it too much, the guy will leave her. guys aren't machine, so we shouldn't expect them to keep hanging on us smiley I hope this explanation helps.

You describe girls as "things" which clearly shows drop in your perception about girls as objects.... You'll be a bad influence on some girls.. your mindset is nothing to write home about... A guy values a girl he likes not a girl that plays "hard to get"...

your example is baseless.... when you work for something and you get it... you move on and can be very careless with it...
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2014
zeroshadow:

You describe girls as "things" which clearly shows drop in your perception about girls as objects.... You'll be a bad influence on some girls.. your mindset is nothing to write home about... A guy values a girl he likes not a girl that plays "hard to get"...

your example is baseless.... when you work for something and you get it... you move on and can be very careless with it...

what is ur problem? undecided I used things as an example, I didn't call girls 'thing' I'm a girl too for pity's sake embarassed get a grip and stop being daft. obviously it was a mistake explaining things to u coz u would never understand. to even understand the whole writeup and the ish about u accusing me of calling girls 'thing' is a problem for u. so chao . I'm done. typical boys. just don't quote me again, okay? we wouldn't want this to end up in a fight, thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by SStoneCCold: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2014
A lady once played hard to get with me and I played along like a mugu for months until I got her. And then I told her I only played along because I liked her and not because of her mind games and she was terribly upset at me. Then I told her to please calm down and stop all the drama because I knew a long time ago that she liked me. Anyway, I haven't set eyes on her since that last communication with her but I assured her that I will be waiting for her because I know she will come crawling back on her kneels.
Wetin concern me with "hard-to-get" ladies when there are 1001 waiting to hook up sincerely.

Update:
She came crawling back like I had predicted after 2months of no contact. Now we are dating on my own terms smiley

5 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by datyrone(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2014
playing hard to get is crap...just be urself.
if u like someone ders no need to play silly games den get dumped later
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by luckybaddest(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2014
U dey form...... I dey carry dey go.
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by luckybaddest(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Those that form hard to get are those that are already hard to want. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:

GOD BLESS U
Exactly wot wz on my mind
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
countsparrow:

True, but if u like the gal to an extent, it is something some people are willing to endure... But some gals ehn, they can play hard to get to d point of craziness, or simply, they just don't like want to date guy, but they like the attention... A man can never understand them
If u love urself more u will definitely break through from such and move on,in those situation itz better to think with the brains and not the heart
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
mizzkeji44:

GOD BLESS U
Exactly wot wz on my mind
bless u too smiley
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Exjoker(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hard-to-get ko Dump-and-leave ne
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by COvo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
countsparrow:

I can relate to this.A girl that loves my company and everything we've shared so far still doesn't wanna date me.
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Fweshdude(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hard–to–get? Hehe

The most annoying part of it is, most of the chicks that do it when you get them you see they just ho`s.

An ex` once told me she did it so i`ll know her worth.

I tell you while our relationship was still on, i f◘♈ϋcked that chick weekly.

Hard–to–get? So what was the essence?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Apologise Or Not To Apologise / Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men / Who Can Correctly Translate This Into English ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.