Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here (32695 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by merbenko: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
timothyuche1:
On my way to Taraba state now
Fine a good place for me I'm coming too
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by sam4(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
profdarkin:
@Sam4, i will b goin to taraba frm akungba 2mao, u can contact me on whatapp 08035704214. I will leave akungba as early as 5am
Oh sorry am already in Abuja now
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by urchbarbie(f): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hi. Am uche. Absu. Staying in omoku. Wld be going to onisha to board. Whats ur plan
skillaway:
Pls am Alex, was also posted to Taraba state. Finish from FUTO pls call me if u reside within east let's travel 2geda 08061646915 pin 26A67226
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Hibiscuss(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Abeg NA who dey go from akure?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by djsaintboss(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=skillaway post=27671112]

Am currently in Ph, but I will be leaving to Enugu this Morning, and I will board a Bus frm Enugu to Taraba State on Tuesday Morning...

If you want to ride wit me, Holla me @08062631329 - Tochi.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by timothyuche1(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2014
merbenko:
Fine a good place for me I'm coming too
Thank God I just arrived successfully
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by alites: 2:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Plz, am a student of federal poly offa aka Femo banking (2014 Batch C). I have been posted to taraba.Tell me the local government that is okay in taraba that is danger free and that has social amenities like water, light and telecommunication network
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Uceegal: 3:50am On Nov 03, 2014
By God's grace, I wl b travelling from Enugu this morning...
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by urchbarbie(f): 5:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Namesake. Safe journey. Ild be leaving from onisha myself
Uceegal:
By God's grace, I wl b travelling from Enugu this morning...
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by hotboss: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2014
mightyfada:

Depending on your ppa but accommodation is fair. You only get free accommodation at zing and Gembu LG.

Gembu is nice. 30 minutes to Cameroon. The LG gives each corper free accommodation with rug and mattress. The LG also pays 10k to corpers apart from the state and federal allawee. But mosquitoes will finish you. It's always cold in Gembu and Zing cause snow falls in both local government.

Zing has fresh fruits, and beautiful ladies. White people plenty for zing and park self dey.

But election is a war in Taraba. Just be close to those Yoruba staffs. They will tell you.

am currently serving in zing.gud pple; cheap food; but no white. and no Snow. you can mk a pot of stew wit N50 tomatoes;also a lot of yam. and d state pays 10k monthly; and light dey here wells but only one bank.just add me on bbm 51531aac
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by hotboss: 6:06am On Nov 03, 2014
alites:
Plz, am a student of federal poly offa aka Femo banking (2014 Batch C). I have been posted to taraba.Tell me the local government that is okay in taraba that is danger free and that has social amenities like water, light and telecommunication network

just d ones I knew and sure of are jalingo. zing takum there are lots PDAs but these r. d Ines am sure of.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Pls hw much is jalingo frm abuja?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by skillaway(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=djsaintboss post=27676374][/quote]

Will be going tru Enugu too. But that will be tues morning. What time do u intend living?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by merbenko: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
timothyuche1:

Thank God I just arrived successfully
Are you in the camp now?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by merbenko: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
profdarkin:
Pls hw much is jalingo frm abuja?
3500 naira
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by timothyuche1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote authormerbenko post=27686550] Are you in the camp now?[/quote]
Not in camp but in a friend's place
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Aksimple47(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
alites:
i heard dat nt al d local gout hav light
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Aksimple47(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
On my way 2 jalingo..........baba God lead me dere
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by merbenko: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Aksimple47:
On my way 2 jalingo..........baba God lead me dere
Bros please keep better place for me
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Funkadict(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
The ladies will sleep in the hostel but the boys that come on time would sleep in the few hostel allocated with light. The rest is extension. Very far, no light, no water but you would see those small children to do everything for you.

The soldiers are cool but they might change this batch cause the nysc officials vexed them and they promised to show the next batch pepper.

OC Morale is the surest soldier. If he's your platoon instructor, you will enjoy.

Your physical training would be fun. Aljacaraja position. It's fun.

I don't know what else to say... Just ask, I would answer. [/quote]

My person! you make sense. you got me at the Ajacaraja posistion thingy. ****to the riiight ABOUT TURN and removes head dress for you****
I was in platoon four and Al-Hassan is our commandant sha. I'm one of the batch B corp members too, I'm still in Taraba though. serving in Zing LGA.

Taraba is fun for real......come and enjoy yourself guys; only thing is...once you find yourself in Benue late into the night, beg the driver to find a place to pass the night. the only route linking Otukpo and Gboko is manned by deadly armed robbers. Be warned please. (I was once a victim on my first trip. na God save man pikin o ) apart from that, you'll enjoy yourselves, and I can say that again. Save journey guys - Otondos Special
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Alexious(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Benedict Adeyemi. Joseph Ayo Babalola University. Political science. Let's tarab
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by sam4(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thank God am already in Taraba
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by urchbarbie(f): 3:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Just got in now with a couple of other corp members. Cnt believe my ibo bros scammed us by telling us tfare to d camp is 5h. Tnx 2 dis dude who refused. We finally agreed for 3h only for d camp site to be around d block. Kai!
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by skillaway(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2014
futo
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by taiwoliu(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
latecomer alert..... taiwoliu, lautech, mechanical engineering. already in camp. hp y'all enjoyed 2day's session?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by timothyuche1(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2014
Registration stops 12mid night tonight, endeavour to be here before then tnx
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Hibiscuss(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Longest journey I ever had.
Platoon 9.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by Aksimple47(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pls anyone allocated 2 planton-3......shld kindly suport Aksimple47 as deir PLANTON LEADER....i'm ready 2 serve u pple
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by taiwoliu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
xup peeps, congratulations to all of us on our swear-in ceremony. be prepared for d forthcoming drills, tho dey shld b fun.
#team6thPlatoon
####teamalwaysontop..... abeg any platoon 6 in here?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here by mimsvbeauty: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
NYSC female Corp members looking to empower yourself?
Are you amiable and able to network Properly?
Then get in touch to make sales and profit while you serve..
Contact Mimi on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA / Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.