Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian (31147 Views)

Some Superstitious Beliefs In A Typical Nigerian Traditional Society / A Typical Traditional Marriage List In Igboland (expo) / Typical Nigerian Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Btruth: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Proudly Nigeria.
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by zanoj(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
so trueeeee
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Optional2(f): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmm na wa ooo u try o truely am a proud Nigeria. Carry go joor
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Rexyl(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2014

13. You’ve never or rarely visit the dentist
because you don’t see any reason for that and
consider it waste of money.
Nigerians only visit a dentist office ..when there is
no other remedy. Visiting a dentist for normal
check-up is not an everyday thing in Nigeria.
14. You like to add “O” to a lot of your talk.
e.g Na wa o,Leave me o,O boy!,Na Now o!
15. You read all the above 14 signs and smiled in
between

proudly Nigerians! They treasure what they have and do away with what they don't need.

when the teeth can crush bones and the tongues can level hills, they neither need Dentists for non existing weakness of teeth nor interpreters for the most difficult argument and discussion.

This Is Nairaland where difficult issues are discussed to the scratch. You will argue and argue until you are tired...

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by KLand(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am Proudly Nigerian. Divinely arranged. completely accepted. No questions.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
No. 8 is a confirmation. After my phone went missing, mysteriously.
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by oyindare(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] it only in nigeria your father will ask u to Go out and water the plants.
Son: Sir, rain is already falling.
Father: Take umbrella and go...GMB for life baby...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by kushsy: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dentist issue, I don try to go see one tie tie...u be full blown 9ja.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Solobenny(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
macof:
Rubbish and useless. There's no such thing as a typical Nigerian, a man is only typical to his tribe/ethnic nation.
I don't even do up to 5 of those shit on the list
oboy nawa 4 u ooo... Na pesin coz ur problems?? Go back to 2013 if u don't like the Post

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by mjames: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
JaypeeAnics:
Wat about jumping the fence or stealing public funds....just like our politicians.?

Tell them!

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by ellahzy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
true oo ( O is included) winkcheesy

2 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by ololo12: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
The black race must unite as a people, race and nation. Africa must produce a super power black nation that would unite all black people from all walks of life. And give succor and protection to the black man, else the black race as we know if will be wiped out in the next 500 years. The time to act is now

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bigcake:
Boko Harams are not typical Nigerians, maybe you are from Chad, therefore this thread is not for you....

You are a loser with an ossifying fish brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Karleb(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't do 4, 6 and 7. I rarely wear special clothes on Sunday's and Friday's because almost all my clothes are special! angry

...and I didn't laugh in between! cool
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Horllamideh(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ki a mari ni paulu wi......Last day of the year,mha no cum comment.Nairaland has really been part of my happy times this year.....God bless the nairaland crew,posters,members and the guests.....Not forgetting the Space Bookers Association of Nigeria (Nairaland),#TeamEndTimeTinz,TeamFrance and Pakistan,you guys are wonderful.....Less than 8 hours to 2 go,i pray we all get to see the new year....God bless y'all
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rawani:

You beat me to it. Loud speech seems to be characteristic of certain tribes, most tribes up north epecially the Fulani speak more calmly and are less boisterous. Take that meekness for weakness at your own risk though grin

Well it's true though Fulani people are quiet and don't yell like you said. We aren't boisterous, many groups in Nigeria are not boisterous any how.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by abrahym(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Do you expect me to be a typical oyinbo man?I rep my culture

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Lakayanah: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
You like speaking big grammar until someone slaps you or makes you very angry. Pidgin english will start flowing like there's no tomorrow. Then you know you are a typical Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Bigcake: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm a loser with an ossifying fish brain... May God bless bigcake my mentor...
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by cole265(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fulaman198:
Like Macof said, all of these are generalisations. These are not how Nigerians behave. Maybe that's how a Nigerian behaves from your particular region. I can tell you right now, where I'm from Nigerians aren't a noisy bunch.

I have a feeling he is talking more about dudes from the East. Especially on being noisy, bragging, flaunting wealth and carrying two,three, four phones about. Typically of the Igbo boys. Lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Dolypson04(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
When you answer question with question.
Que: Pls do you know where Erin Ijesha waterfall is?
Ans: Why won't I know, I dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
I didn't even smile (which your No. 15 says), does that make me less Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by saolbuk(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
nickz:
16:when you over-emphasize on younger ones greeting you

this thing is annoying ehn

"have you greeted me today,greet me jor,you no dey greet person abi,so because you greet me for morning you no wan. greet for afternoon abi??,tell me thank you(after eating)"

i wanted to ask one lady for direction sometime ago,she looked like someone in her mid or late 30's.i approached and said "hi,excuse me ma,where is garrison street around here"

the woman replied with "so you can't greet"
this thing pain me ehn!!!
you wan chop the greeting ni??

Y u ma sef no greet? She b ur mate ni?

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by snilpall(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fulaman198:

Adamawa State
nd u re proud to type it.....
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by NovusHomo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Whizpeter:
All these... for only Nigerians?
In France where I was born, we hardly do these!!
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
snilpall:

nd u re proud to type it.....

Why wouldn't I be... You bigot. I'm from Adamawa state and from the region of Mayo Belwa

3 Likes

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by NovusHomo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
D'accord Monsieur Mitterand. Vous n'etes pas un Nigerian typique.

quote author=Whizpeter post=29367260]All these... for only Nigerians?
In France where I was born, we hardly do these!![/quote]
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by slinkman(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
u no add " they answer question with question"

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by jevic(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Naija forever.
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
NovusHomo:
D'accord Monsieur Mitterand. Vous n'etes pas un Nigerian typique.

quote author=Whizpeter post=29367260]All these... for only Nigerians?
In France where I was born, we hardly do these!!

Wannabe French oyibo men
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by babeface3: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Something is wrong with the Admin for not deleting this post or allowing it to be posted in a manner its done. What does the tattered dirty dude with rag wrapping a baby represent? The Nigerian they are trying to portray or what?

Tomorrow you say foreigners are looking down on you. Haba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyeka Nwelue: Anyone Who Eats Or Drinks At A Funeral Lacks Conscience / Popular Masquerades In Nigeria / Ezeuzu Awka Officially Opens His New Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.