Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873413 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by zerozeroone: 11:45am On May 04, 2017
Thanx for the correction.but should be done in a nice way.anyway I need help on the documents to present at the estonia embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by zerozeroone: 11:47am On May 04, 2017
laepisanto:
pls is Dia anyone who has received anything positive from euroacademy?..... Cus for my side dy are still silent

I'm also awaiting interview date.emailed them still no response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2017
Hey guys,

Please based on experience(s), which of the India embassy is advisable to apply that won't request for NDLEA certificate Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
Umuks:
Hey guys,

Please based on experience(s), which of the India embassy is advisable to apply that won't request for NDLEA certificate Lagos or Abuja?
Its quite tricky cos Abj embassy do refer people who got there passport from South here to apply in Lagos. If you got your passport from Abj then you can visit Abj embassy,someone also used Police clearance in place of ndlea

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
zerozeroone:

prolly they avnt gotten feedback from ENIC / NRIC .. But ask for updates once a while
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by zerozeroone: 2:07pm On May 04, 2017
Miles300:
prolly they avnt gotten feedback from ENIC / NRIC .. But ask for updates once a while

Have been conditionally accepted,awaiting interview
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 3:57pm On May 04, 2017
Those people are so slow ,I email them on Monday and they ask me to be patient
laepisanto:
pls is Dia anyone who has received anything positive from euroacademy?..... Cus for my side dy are still silent
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2017
goldenfresh:

Thanks for the reply. please is it a regular Indian Visa or e-Visa? Because Nigeria is not among the countries listed for e-Visa.
here is the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
Pope2017:

What is the possibility of giving admission to people without interview as many people are still waiting for them to be contacted on interview stuff as the interview ends 30th of this month.
Also
Pls, I would like to know how many months India embassy give on their visa if we are to go there to get our documents. Thanks
to me when they say you are conditionally accepted means you have already gotten the admission but i dont really know whats going on this year that they are confusing people with interview..'

as per india visa you may be lucky to get 3 months.. but i got just 1 month when i applied you dont need to worry about duration.. you need only 15 days in india

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2017
Umuks:
Bro, whats up now? Thanks for all your update. Please, I will like to have a chat with you privately. my digit is 08077322691 u can whats app me.

im sorry i dont chat with people privately anymore.. all questions are welcome on here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
To those asking for the visa link here you go..... https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 5:06pm On May 04, 2017
Please, the guru in the house, how long does it take to get IV after pre fees payment to euro academy, l have been expecting from them for more than a month now. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 5:08pm On May 04, 2017
zerozeroone:

ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 5:10pm On May 04, 2017
our9ja:
hmmm. nawa oooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
our9ja:
hmmm. nawa oooo...... while lets hope dat all dis will end dis month
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Itanna: 8:33pm On May 04, 2017
I wish to apply at Euro academy but the ranking is very poor. Isn't it gonna affect visa outcome? Like why apply to Euro academy when u have better schools in Nigeria in terms of ranking. I don't want to waste money to India o. The school would have been good for my application cos it has January intake instead of waiting till next year September for other better schools in Estonia.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2017
tobzzy:
to me when they say you are conditionally accepted means you have already gotten the admission but i dont really know whats going on this year that they are confusing people with interview..'

as per india visa you may be lucky to get 3 months.. but i got just 1 month when i applied you dont need to worry about duration.. you need only 15 days in india

If you plan your trip well you can spend only 8 days in India. I spent 10 days.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 8:52am On May 05, 2017
Has anyone gotten any TUT Dora pluss Scholarship email from Dream apply?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 9:06am On May 05, 2017
Good morning guys.
My cousin in India is willing to send me an invitation. Will this arrangement work...I mean applying for Estonian Visa in India while on Invitation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by liliyke(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2017
goldenfresh:

Yes I did.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 10:43am On May 05, 2017
goldenfresh:

Yes...I got their mail on 3rd May. Do you know what it implies aside the fact that one is eligible to apply for the grant
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2017
slysite4real:

If you plan your trip well you can spend only 8 days in India. I spent 10 days.
I spent only 9 too.. I am just assuming here (worst case scenario)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2017
goldenfresh:

At the end of the day, is your department that would recommend you base on your score and performance.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skytrek(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2017
slysite4real:

If your program will last up to one year or more, then one year is the minimum swisscare you can buy.

Thanks a lot for the response.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2017
Kabz:
Good morning guys.
My cousin in India is willing to send me an invitation. Will this arrangement work...I mean applying for Estonian Visa in India while on Invitation.
If you apply for India visa from Nigeria for the purpose of Estonia, it is stated on your visa page that you are going to India to apply for Estonia visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 8:07am On May 06, 2017
Hello friends, trust you are all making headway with your applications. Well, I leant some thing very vital yesterday and decided to share it with the thread. Prior to the conversation I had with someone in Estonia yesterday, I had always view Esti as a "midget country" relatively struggling to secure her stance amongst the leading economies in Europe. I even had an offline conversation with Godwithme who tried correcting my notion about Esti but I just kept dwelling on the informations available on the internet about Estonia. Please don't get me wrong here, the internet is a very great source of information about a country, but it's more rewarding when one gets first hand infos from those whom are currently dwelling in the country. Please for those whom have been wondering if there are lucrative jobs in Esti just like I was, kindly changed your mindset because there are jobs that can help your keep a decent income. The wage rate might not be as high compared to the likes of leading European economies like Germany, Switzerland et al but it's indeed better than the living standards in our country.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2017
Made123:
Hello friends, trust you are all making headway with your applications. Well, I leant some thing very vital yesterday and decided to share it with the thread. Prior to the conversation I had with someone in Estonia yesterday, I had always view Esti as a "midget country" relatively struggling to secure her stance amongst the leading economies in Europe. I even had an offline conversation with Godwithme who tried correcting my notion about Esti but I just kept dwelling on the informations available on the internet about Estonia. Please don't get me wrong here, the internet is a very great source of information about a country, but it's more rewarding when one gets first hand infos from those whom are currently dwelling in the country. Please for those whom have been wondering if there are lucrative jobs in Esti just like I was, kindly changed your mindset because there are jobs that can help your keep a decent income. The wage rate might not be as high compared to the likes of leading European economies like Germany, Switzerland et al but it's indeed better than the living standards in our country.
Well said, this is a country with better minimum wage than Czech and other two Baltic countries,no where in Europe money is picked on street. I just hope the greedy ones won't spoil it for genuine people as some have started spoiling naija s image there,God help us

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
Saintsquare:
Well said, this is a country with better minimum wage than Czech and other two Baltic countries,no where in Europe money is picked on street. I just hope the greedy ones won't spoil it for genuine people as some have started spoiling naija s image there,God help us
Lol, started spoiling naija image in esti? Are they high on something?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2017
mavinc4u:

Lol, started spoiling naija image in esti? Are they high on something?
Yes they don start o with there wahala
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
tobzzy:
here is the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html

Plz what did u choose for purpose in d form when u were filling it.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:10am On May 07, 2017
Pls in the form they asked for Indian reference what's that?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 1:57am On May 07, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Plz what did u choose for purpose in d form when u were filling it.
Thanks
i cant remember.. just put in all the informations thats requested... [s]and dont lie in there.. just saying it.. dont take it serious wink[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.