Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874787 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tysjosh: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

Found out a newer method but the problem about posting it on here is it becomes rampant. I know it is a public information and you can research it yourself. (if you like believe me, if you like dont, its your own cup of tea)

It is not by force and i am not charging you for anything, I will only be helping you. If you know you want my help, PM me(only if you have posted on this forum and this particular topic "Re: Lets Talk About Estonia" as a participant and have some ample amount of post, i will ignore any ghost nairalander)

This is for anyone that:

1. Has gotten admission offer and is ready to apply for estonia visa/trp.
2. Ready to travel by Jun 15th

If you try to send a message and i dont accept, dont be offended.

Thank you.
Plss I am interested in d info u want to provide but m not connected to u. I just joined nairaland simply because I need info concerning the travelling. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Miles300:
ellenspart@gmail.com thanks

Sent
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

Found out a newer method but the problem about posting it on here is it becomes rampant. I know it is a public information and you can research it yourself. (if you like believe me, if you like dont, its your own cup of tea)

It is not by force and i am not charging you for anything, I will only be helping you. If you know you want my help, PM me(only if you have posted on this forum and this particular topic "Re: Lets Talk About Estonia" as a participant and have some ample amount of post, i will ignore any ghost nairalander)

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.

I am interested my email is : Adimabua16@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:

Sent
thanks a lot bro ! U dey eesti ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.

Please phemie08@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2017
I'm interested.... francisowoniyi16@gmail.com

nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.

francisowoniyi16@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tysjosh: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.
Plss tysjoshworld@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
m
tysjosh:

Plss tysjoshworld@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am interested pls send me mail

nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
PLEASE AM INTERESTED MY EMAIL IS engineerafolabi@yahoo.com Thanks
tysjosh:

Plss I am interested in d info u want to provide but m not connected to u. I just joined nairaland simply because I need info concerning the travelling. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by weezy009: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.

Hello Bro!
Please send me your email address, I need to send you something.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frankie2K(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.
Good day bro. Please email me at collinsjeanu@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.
Olugbemigaolatoye@gmail.com....thank u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KingAviii(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.

amade.2tiny@gmail.com bro I get interest. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
WELCOME TO STUDY IN ESTONIA!

Estonian national long-term visa - D type visa - is needed for both exchange program students (e.g. ERASMUS) as well as for degree program students (bachelor's, master, doctoral studies) with the period of validity up to 12 months and the period of actual stay up to 365 days.

In order to apply for D type visa at the Embassy of Estonia in Ankara, you should first book an appointment online for your visa interview. The following documents are required during the visa interview for your visa application:

- a valid travel document which is issued within the previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;

- a printed and signed copy of your ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- one photo (size 35x45 mm);

- an original insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay;

- documents indicating the purpose of journey:
a confirmation letter from the host university in Estonia;
and FOR EXCHANGE (e.g. ERASMUS) STUDENTS: a student identification document from their home university;
- documents in relation to accommodation;

- any information which supports the applicant’s intention to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of the visa: bring with you booking of your tickets to Estonia and back from Estonia; and a confirmation letter from your home university (in Turkey);

- documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence:
statement of your bank account (original document from your bank signed and sealed) for the last 3 months and/or statement of your parents bank account for the last 3 months, if they are supporting you financially (also a guarantee letter from your parents in that case);
and FOR EXCHANGE (e.g. ERASMUS) STUDENTS: a letter from your home university (in Turkey) confirming your Erasmus grant.
- a visa fee 80 € should be paid during your visa interview by credit card or in cash or before your visa interview to the following embassy’s bank account:

Embassy’s Euro-account (for state fees):
EESTI VABARIIGI SUURSAATKOND ANKARA
Garanti Bank
324 – 9097779
Swift: TGBATRISXXX
IBAN: TR28 0006 2000 3240 0009 0977 79

All students whose period of study in Estonia is longer than 12 months should apply for temporary residence permit for study at the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board (in Estonia) before the expiration of their D type visa.

It is recommended that students whose period of study in Estonia is longer than 12 months apply for both D type visa and temporary residence permit for study together at the same time at the Embassy, which allows them to travel to Estonia with D type visa, start their studies, and when their residence permit card is ready, collect it from the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board (in Estonia).
Please check carefully for full details: https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/tahtajaline-elamisluba/oppimiseks/index.dot

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=nairaspace post=57072032]@All,

It is not by force and i am not charging you for anything, I will only be helping you. If you
know you want my help, PM me(only if you have posted on this forum and this particular topic "Re: Lets Talk About Estonia" as a participant and have some ample amount of post, i will ignore any ghost nairalander)

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.

Plz I will need it too got admitted for MSC financial and Actuarial mathematics at Tartu

My email: ib4real200083@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.[/quote]

Hello NairaSpace...Pls i need every bit of your information. my email is hokere13@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
I dey apply through turkey embassy Nigeria oh please share any important info with me
Miles300:
thanks a lot bro ! U dey eesti ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by naturalmikky(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello house!
I was trying to book an appointment to the Estonia embassy in India and i noticed that i have to fill a 13 page Schengen visa form. While filling i notice a question on Insurance. I want to ask the DONS in the house if i need to purchase the insurance now before applying or later.

Best Regards
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
naturalmikky:
Hello house!
I was trying to book an appointment to the Estonia embassy in India and i noticed that i have to fill a 13 page Schengen visa form. While filling i notice a question on Insurance. I want to ask the DONS in the house if i need to purchase the insurance now before applying or later.

Best Regards
I fix the valid tru date before I bought my insurance , I used swisscare and I fix same valid tru date as my application ! U need to buy it before submitting your application at the embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
naturalmikky:
Hello house!

Best Regards

you can go ahead and fill the form. Then choose a future date for insurance. Then buy the insurance from that date you filled. For example i can fill my visa form on june 1 and fill that my insurance starts from june 10. Then before 10th of june I must buy the said insurance. Your insurance must cover starting from the day you plan to travel to Estonia. At the Estonian embassy, you must submit your insirance. At least one year cover is recommended for msc and bsc.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mickeyenglish(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:
@All,

This is for anyone that:

Thank you.

I'm also interested.. My mail... nubiarepublic@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na wah. The guy nairaspace said PM me and people are here releasing their emails anyhow. Una well done. Continue.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
For those with success news at TUT. Read below.

Dormitory applications can be submitted starting from 1st of June May 31, 2017
Starting from 1st of June it is possible to apply for a room in TTÜ Campus dormitories.
Please see here more information: ttu.ee/organizations/campus/applicant/first-year-international-students/
Applications can be submitted on this web link: e-kyla.campusttu.ee/Kohataotlus.aspx Please make sure to check the doc us_english for instructions.

The availability of dormitories rooms will be announced starting in July on rolling basis.

In principle, rooms are handed out on first come first served bases, so make sure that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shadeslove4real(f): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
mavinc4u:
Na wah. The guy nairaspace said PM me and people are here releasing their emails anyhow. Una well done. Continue.

I wonder too oo smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
And I went to Indian embassy at Abuja today... Then the guy requested for NDLEA certificate. sad then got to know the long process it involves to get one. This is really annoying.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

Exactly.

@All, Please modify your post and remove emails biko
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I have been waiting for the Skype interview ND I just decided to open my dream apply ND I find out that I was send a mail saying dat am going to have a Skype interview today but I did not receive it on my mail pls wot are my to do
Pls someone should help me out... am really confused
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
laepisanto:
Pls I have been waiting for the Skype interview ND I just decided to open my dream apply ND I find out that I was send a mail saying dat am going to have a Skype interview today but I did not receive it on my mail pls wot are my to do
Pls someone should help me out... am really confused
wat else can u possibly do if not to write em to reshedule !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Miles300:
wat else can u possibly do if not to write em to reshedule !
OK I just did that now..... just waiting for Dia reply ND praying that dy will reschedule it me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls to all those who apply at euroacademy ND dat is still waiting for Dia Skype interview just check ur dream apply maybe dy might have sent it dia

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.