Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873753 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
This place dry, wetin dey happen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2018
jeal4real:
Can someone still join this April batch?
Please help with contact / info on how to join.

Yes you can..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2018
PhD admission application has started today for Tallinn University of Technology.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by HOTWATER(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please, how do I make payment to Tallin for admission? Any cheap way of doing that
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello. Anyone with information on the tuition fee payment mode for tartu University? Do they allow for installments payment for the first year masters tuition and if, how many times?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
bsaying:

As at today the Israel group is almost set to move for the first batch, about 14 persons already.... Tallinn University has issued letters to many BA students..... I am seriously hoping my letter comes middle of April so that I join the April guys and come back to Nigeria afterwards....
Please how do I join the Israel group. I just got my admission from TTU.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
chaiks:
Hello. Anyone with information on the tuition fee payment mode for tartu University? Do they allow for installments payment for the first year masters tuition and if, how many times?

The way you disappeared sha, did you get the admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
richinex:

Please how do I join the Israel group. I just got my admission from TTU.
Pls what is the date of arrival stated on your acceptance letter, thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
Pls what is the date of arrival stated on your acceptance letter, thanks.
I'm yet to accept the offer but its a full tuition waiver. Msc Materials and Processes.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
richinex:

I'm yet to accept the offer but its a full tuition waiver. Msc Materials and Processes.
congrats,go accept am sharpaly
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 4:31am On Apr 11, 2018
skarlett:

The way you disappeared sha, did you get the admission?
lol. No. They are yet to issue admission notice. I v been offline for sometime due to technical issues. Am looking forward to tartu. Just want to know their way concerning tuition.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 6:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Saintsquare:
congrats,go accept am sharpaly
I dey tell u bro. No dulling!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2018
richinex:

congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2018
chaiks:
lol. No. They are yet to issue admission notice. I v been offline for sometime due to technical issues. Am looking forward to tartu. Just want to know their way concerning tuition.

Okay, they're taking time oh sad
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2018
skarlett:

Tartu takes their Time
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DFreeze: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
YoungMil:
Ur letter of motivation, course overview and some general questions....

Hi bruv, they've just given me an offer but, a tuition fee invoice was attached as well. I noticed you were once in this shoe until you got the full tuition waiver. How long before you were given the full tuition waiver?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hello, For those that have done there Skype interview, you can help us post your transcript here (Conversation) and the outcome if possible so we can help eachother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DFreeze: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Olusegunpeters:
Hello, For those that have done there Skype interview, you can help us post your transcript here (Conversation) and the outcome if possible so we can help eachother

Why Tallinn or the school you applied for, your course, your academic background, interests and prospects

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
DFreeze:

Why Tallinn or the school you applied for, your course, your academic background, interests and prospects

Thanks Brother, what were your responses?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
DFreeze:

Hi bruv, they've just given me an offer but, a tuition fee invoice was attached as well. I noticed you were once in this shoe until you got the full tuition waiver. How long before you were given the full tuition waiver?
I will like to know too pls cos I'm also in this
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
skarlett:

exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Estonian visa palava continues! lol
Greetings everyone!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2018
nairaspace:
Estonian visa palava continues! lol
Greetings everyone!
good morning bro,we don try to reach you self. We understand some of your guys used the Russia route last year, some said Estonia embassy in Moscow don't grant bsc students D visa,is it true bro?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Saintsquare:
This place dry, wetin dey happen

Just post that you got your visa today, you will see how the post will turn this forum to market.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2018
slysite4real:

Just post that you got your visa today, you will see how the post will turn this forum to market.
lol what I realized is that some would only come online when they need stuff but won't say a word about how they progressing to different stages.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adepojusaint(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Bros, pls do you have any idea about the Topics or when they will be released. It's already day 4 since application began but no Topic yet.
slysite4real:
PhD admission application has started today for Tallinn University of Technology.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
adepojusaint:
Bros, pls do you have any idea about the Topics or when they will be released. It's already day 4 since application began but no Topic yet.

Tallinn Univ of Tech. always have this problem. They do not seem to be ready in the first weeks of the application round. Same thing happened last year. But be rest assured the topics will be out well in time, before the deadline.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Hi guys. You all have been doing a nice job here.

I applied for the MSc Mechatronics programme at TTU and my interview is next week. Did anyone here apply for the same program too? Interview tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kawlingz:

I applied for the MSc Mechatronics programme at TTU and my interview is next week. Did anyone here apply for the same program too? Interview tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
My advice is: be confident, try to connect with the interviewer, be in control...if possible you can ask questions.
Wish you success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
richinex:

My advice is: be confident, try to connect with the interviewer, be in control...if possible you can ask questions.
Wish you success.

*Let the interviewer be in control*
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
slysite4real:

*Let the interviewer be in control*
lol...calm down naw....be in control of your emotions and yourself....trust me theres no way u can be in control of the interviewer. if he asks you if u have any questions for him...you can go ahead and ask. The overall intent is interaction and engagement.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Be natural and clear in communication....know Ur motivation letter...Ur academic linkage with the course u applied for....above all God.....
Kawlingz:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.