Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874681 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2018
DelePhd:

Thanks for the heads up with PhD admission in Estonia. University of Tartu's website is currently down. Are you also applying? Please what do you know about PhD proposal for Tartu, can one be admitted without submitting a research proposal?

The best way to apply for a PhD in that Faculty is to contact a potential supervisor many months before the next application round. Then you both can propose a topic which goes to the general competition for funding. If accepted, you become the primary candidate for that position. I am not exactly sure how it works in other faculties. But trust if you find a supervisor in time, your chances will be higher.

Research proposal (written by you and/or your supervisor is a prerequisite.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DelePhd: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2018
slysite4real:

The best way to apply for a PhD in that Faculty is to contact a potential supervisor many months before the next application round. Then you both can propose a topic which goes to the general competition for funding. If accepted, you become the primary candidate for that position. I am not exactly sure how it works in other faculties. But trust if you find a supervisor in time, your chances will be higher.

Research proposal (written by you and/or your supervisor is a prerequisite.

Thanks I will contact a potential supervisor this weekend.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Igeope3914: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2018
Good morning please I am new here and I have been looking for ways to do my master abroad but almost all there school fees is high and I came across this morning please I want to know if a budget of #3million will be enough to process my admission in Estonia please I want kindhearted people to kindly enlighten me more about this
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Igeope3914:
Good morning please I am new here and I have been looking for ways to do my master abroad but almost all there school fees is high and I came across this morning please I want to know if a budget of #3million will be enough to process my admission in Estonia please I want kindhearted people to kindly enlighten me more about this

3m is enough
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Anyitha: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
pls has anyone heard anything from Uni Tartu about admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Anyitha:

May 15th is the release date.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Anyitha:
many applicants already receiving email of decision o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Saintsquare:

No give person hypertension ooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
richinex:

No give person hypertension ooo
lol Na confirm o,make una check dream apply

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Igeope3914:

Like Suplexx said, 3M should be enough for a year without tuition waiver....but also dependent on the course. some are 6000euros, abt 2.7M. Some are 3,300euros...abt 1.5M.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Anyitha: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Saintsquare:
really...they rejected me. is that possible after giving me a positive feed back? asin no admission at all?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Anyitha:

really...they rejected me. is that possible after giving me a positive feed back? asin no admission at all?
Positive feedback means you are eligible and meet the requirements, admission is a different case entirely. Hope you have other alternatives.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Anyitha: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Saintsquare:
Positive feedback means you are eligible and meet the requirements, admission is a different case entirely. Hope you have other alternatives.
Not really...but thanks a lot.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Anyitha:
uw....some schools still have application open tho
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Anyitha: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Saintsquare:
cry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Anyitha:

cry
Don't give up bro....re strategize. I remember when i got rejected for the erasmus EACH programme, i almost gave up...I was like no hope mehn. I applied for healthcare technology in Tallinn, got waitlisted...I was like wtf....what am I doing wrong. then I decided to maximize my 100Euro TUT application fee by for materials and processes....and voila...tuition waiver. Now imagine if I had given up.
My advice is to never give up, do you best, at every stage review your application and SOP, apply for the most suitable courses, never forget to ask for help...smetimes you cant do it alone.spread your applications...and just believe and trust God. something always comes out in the end.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2018
not accepted for the two courses i applied for. Tartu must be damn serious oo. i cherish the contributions of everyone here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sKeetz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
is it too late to apply for fall session?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
chaiks:
not accepted for the two courses i applied for. Tartu must be damn serious oo. i cherish the contributions of everyone here.

shocked shocked
That's crazy, I'm sorry to hear that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
chaiks:
Even with your high cgpa?that uni dey vex o,sorry man
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Most Universities in Estonia are serious Universities. If you plagiarize your motivation letter, you are not likely to be admitted.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sKeetz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
sKeetz:
is it too late to apply for fall session?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=sKeetz post=67108214][/quote]

Hey skeetz...Check on dreamapply
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by wazilo: 2:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Good day huz,please I am new here and I have been looking for ways to do my master abroad but due to my low Gpa of 3rd class,please if there's any school in Estonia that will accept me...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2018
wazilo:
Good day huz,please I am new here and I have been looking for ways to do my master abroad but due to my low Gpa of 3rd class,please if there's any school in Estonia that will accept me...
nope
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2018
wazilo:

You can apply for B.Sc.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
chaiks:
oh. You mean I will need to arrive Estonia and sign before payment? That I'll be cool

I'm very much aware that only the school can give u a first hand information but as much as I know, when you get here, you sign a contract with the school on.pmt plans you wanna choose and you must not default
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 12:31am On May 01, 2018
Application for admission into PhD programs in University of Tartu has commenced today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.