Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (868052 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chiboy1116: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Gm guys , this is my first comment here, pls what's the tuitiom fees for Estonia like for a science / medical course .like pharmacy, biotechnology,dentistry , biomedicine.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Chisense:

Egypt

Egypt is like that. You can be lucky sometimes and get an approval within three weeks. Some other time, it takes a very long time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Chisense, You might want to try Turkey too.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Suplexx:
Chisense, You might want to try Turkey too.

Appointment dates in Turkish embassy in Abuja would already be in October by now. In early July it was already in September.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2018
slysite4real:

Appointment dates in Turkish embassy in Abuja would already be in October by now. In early July it was already in September.

Hmmm, there is a way. One can be lucky
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kennykolabo: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello Good people, Please i will like to begin my Estonia journey for Masters..... I have read the thread but i am yet to get info with respect to people like me.
I had 2.2 in my undergraduate. Please which schools can I apply to so i can get down the requirements early against 2019 admission. Thank you Fam.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Shehudream(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello, pls I need more info regarding to study in Slovenia. I reade the previous post but I couldn't get enough on how their admission process works. which of the embassy is representing Slovenian in Nigeria, I was told I need to legalize my certificate at the Slovenian embassy that Is competence in my country.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Chisense:
its been more than a month after my application but I haven't received any response fr them. I'm thinking of withdrawing my application and trying out isreal

@Chisense, have you got your Egypt visa now?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shehudream:
Hello, pls I need more info regarding to study in Slovenia. I reade the previous post but I couldn't get enough on how their admission process works. which of the embassy is representing Slovenian in Nigeria, I was told I need to legalize my certificate at the Slovenian embassy that Is competence in my country.
You will probably need to go to India or Egypt. For admission ehn,most of their courses are taught in Slovenian so the admission process get K leg
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Shehudream(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thank you for your contribution, I've got some programs in English medium program. my main concern is regarding to legalizing stuff. I was told to legalize my credentials at their embassy that is competence in my country. but was very discouraged when I found out is an Austrian embassy that is representing them it means I have to legalize my certificate through them which is very costly and time consuming. I don't know if any of you gone through this way. I thought I can only travel to India or Egypt when my admission latter has been delivered to me, kind of confused now. somebody please help with vital info.

Thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shehudream:
Thank you for your contribution, I've got some programs in English medium program. my main concern is regarding to legalizing stuff. I was told to legalize my credentials at their embassy that is competence in my country. but was very discouraged when I found out is an Austrian embassy that is representing them it means I have to legalize my certificate through them which is very costly and time consuming. I don't know if any of you gone through this way. I thought I can only travel to India or Egypt when my admission latter has been delivered to me, kind of confused now. somebody please help with vital info.

Thank you

You should probably publish your post in Slovenia Thread to increase your chances of getting helpful info. This thread is Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Chisense: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2018
slysite4real:

@Chisense, have you got your Egypt visa now?
Yes dear.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Chisense:

Yes dear.

Finally. Congrats. When did you get it and I hope you are already in Egypt?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Chisense: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
mavinc4u:

Finally. Congrats. When did you get it and I hope you are already in Egypt?
No they are on Holiday. What are the things I need to apply for Estonian visa in Egypt
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Chisense:

No they are on Holiday. What are the things I need to apply for Estonian visa in Egypt

Fill an application form, temporary resident permit form, relations form, travel and health insurance, bank statement, your admission letter, flight reservation, accommodation if you have if not hotel or hostel reservation, source of income, cover letter., 2 passport photograph. Copies of your previous visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodele92: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
slysite4real:

very true. No 2.2 for euroacademy
That's a lie,.a friend of mine just secured admission at Hungary with a 2.2 (2.94/5.0). He even went to NOUN.

ANOTHER ONE ALSO SECURED ADMISSION AT UNIVERSITY OF HANNOVER IN GERMANY
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Ayodele92:

That's a lie,.a friend of mine just secured admission at Hungary with a 2.2 (2.94/5.0). He even went to NOUN.

ANOTHER ONE ALSO SECURED ADMISSION AT UNIVERSITY OF HANNOVER IN GERMANY

Euroacademy is a school in Estonia. He wasn't talking about schools in Europe.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Chisense: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2018
mavinc4u:

Fill an application form, temporary resident permit form, relations form, travel and health insurance, bank statement, your admission letter, flight reservation, accommodation if you have if not hotel or hostel reservation, source of income, cover letter., 2 passport photograph. Copies of your previous visa.

Thanks dear.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CodeBlooded: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hello house,
I’m a graduate of one of the federal university in Nigeria and I finished with 2.1. Studied computer science and want to go for Msc. Any reliable information will be welcome.

What’s the max that I will need to process everything plus Tution and all.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
CodeBlooded:
Hello house,
I’m a graduate of one of the federal university in Nigeria and I finished with 2.1. Studied computer science and want to go for Msc. Any reliable information will be welcome.

What’s the max that I will need to process everything plus Tution and all.

Thanks

RT.

Total cost of processing and Tuition.

University of Talinn, MSc Cyber Security.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
LogoDWhiz:

RT.

Total cost of processing and Tuition.

University of Talinn, MSc Cyber Security.

Tuition for that course if you are not given fee waiver is €6,000 per year.
The school name is actually TUT (Tallinn university of Technology).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
mavinc4u:

Tuition for that course if you are not given fee waiver is €6,000 per year.
The school name is actually TUT (Tallinn university of Technology).

Thanks mavin

I think the course runs for 2 years. So that €12000.

What about the processing fee for visa, flight, application?

I believe you're a student of TUT already. No?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks mavin

I think the course runs for 2 years. So that €12000.

What about the processing fee for visa, flight, application?

I believe you're a student of TUT already. No?

Keep another 1 million handy. This includes bank chargers, IELTS, Application fees, Return trip to either Egypt or Isreal and your one way ticket to Estonia.

Make it 1.5m to be on the safe side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.