Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875142 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
hello there..
Jaynyra have you paid the application fees yet?
cant even see anything about it on the site.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jaynyra(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kingjay007:
hello there..
Jaynyra have you paid the application fees yet?
cant even see anything about it on the site.

https://ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/step-3-application-fee/

I had someone pay for me over there. Walk up to ur bank ND ask fr international transfer, just follow d procedure
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jaynyra:

I had someone pay for me over there. Walk up to ur bank ND ask fr international transfer, just follow d procedure

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 4:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Sorry please, the application fee when paid, is it for this year alone or forever until one get admission?

Thank you.

Jaynyra:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jaynyra(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2019
fwallex4truth:
Sorry please, the application fee when paid, is it for this year alone or forever until one get admission?

Thank you.

It's for one academic year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Jaynyra:

It's for one academic year

Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Jaynyra:

My IELTS SCORE: L7.5 S7.5 W6.0 R5.5 OVERALL:6.5?

Please, do you register for the IELTS Academic or the other, and how did you practise for the Test?

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2019
fwallex4truth:

Please, do you register for the IELTS Academic or the other, and how did you practise for the Test?

Thanks

You're expected to register for Academic.....the other one is meant for normal migration and possibly work related..

Practices can be done with YouTube and when you register with British Council (that's what I used), I was given access to some of their training platforms even with sample quizzes.

I don't know if the other company provides the same features but you can always ask them before registering.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
fwallex4truth:

Thank you.

If after paying this year and you don't commence Studies this year, when reapplying next year, application fee will be waived.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by vinzez: 1:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Guys.

Can a budget of ₦2million be able to get me to an Estonia university, computer science.

Bs.c

I won't be applying this window, as I am yet to take IELTS. When is the next application window opening?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adebayogates(m): 1:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Fateema4:
If after paying this year and you don't commence Studies this year, when reapplying next year, application fee will be waived.

Really

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerjt(m): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Jaynyra:
Before I forget, first hand info, plz scan font and back of any documents that has anything written in it's back, e.g IELTS & WAEC, My guy in his final year asked me to do, I got a postive response in 48hrs... In case you need help we could discuss motivation letter here.[sup][/sup]

Congratulations brother, please what are the documents you submitted as in uploaded and notorized? Am seeing only SSCE on the platform, did you sent any transcripts through DHL etc?
Can I see a sample of your motivational letter structure to enable me construct what I have written? Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jaynyra(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2019
engineerjt:

Congratulations brother, please what are the documents you submitted as in uploaded and notorized? Am seeing only SSCE on the platform, did you sent any transcripts through DHL etc?
Can I see a sample of your motivational letter structure to enable me construct what I have written? Thanks

Bro, I only uploaded my waec original results, they will be d one to request that u send Dem the notorize copy. Abeg I'm in lag, I need info on notorization and getting birth certificate from national population commission. Help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jaynyra(m): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2019
As for motivation letter, I wouldn't advise u copy someone else, just be original

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Fateema4,

Thanks a lot.

quote author=Fateema4 post=74846968]If after paying this year and you don't commence Studies this year, when reapplying next year, application fee will be waived. [/quot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Okay fateema4!

Wish all of us success.

Fateema4:

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by billsoncanada: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
How long did it take for the scores of your test of English proficiency to be ready ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
adebayogates:

Really
Yes

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by reloaded01(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
adebayogates:

You're expected to register for Academic.....the other one is meant for normal migration and possibly work related..

Practices can be done with YouTube and when you register with British Council (that's what I used), I was given access to some of their training platforms even with sample quizzes.

I don't know if the other company provides the same features but you can always ask them before registering.
Asking them won't be necessary because they provide one month material on one of the areas of the test. It is up to you to choose which one
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by reloaded01(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
billsoncanada:
How long did it take for the scores of your test of English proficiency to be ready ?
13 days
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you get tuition waiver then yes.

If you don't get tuition weaver then no.

That money is tuition fee with change (depending on what school you choose)

vinzez:
Guys.

Can a budget of ₦2million be able to get me to an Estonia university, computer science.

Bs.c

I won't be applying this window, as I am yet to take IELTS. When is the next application window opening?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by editorAA: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2019
Please I want to ask about university of tallinn mode of selection for masters degree. I actually have a Bachelors degree in 2008 with a GPA 2.99/5.00 while my masters degree GPA is 3.00/7
In GIS.
I am going for another masters in Geoinformatics in urbanized society. Please what are my chances apart from good motivational letter?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Hello brothers. I have a tough decision to make. I have my course in tallin university and tartu university. Applied to tartu last year. But wasn't accepted and when I explained to the cordinator of my program, she hinted on t motivation letter.now I have used spell check to run the motivation letter for last year and discovered lots of errors which I have corrected. Now that application is on, is it wise to apply to tartu again (considering their tuition waiver policy) or to tallin university (tuition included)?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2019
chaiks:
Hello brothers. I have a tough decision to make. I have my course in tallin university and tartu university. Applied to tartu last year. But wasn't accepted and when I explained to the cordinator of my program, she hinted on t motivation letter.now I have used spell check to run the motivation letter for last year and discovered lots of errors which I have corrected. Now that application is on, is it wise to apply to tartu again (considering their tuition waiver policy) or to tallin university (tuition included)?

Why not apply to both.

Tartu is always competitive. Some of their programs
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2019
editorAA:
Please I want to ask about university of tallinn mode of selection for masters degree. I actually have a Bachelors degree in 2008 with a GPA 2.99/5.00 while my masters degree GPA is 3.00/7
In GIS.
I am going for another masters in Geoinformatics in urbanized society. Please what are my chances apart from good motivational letter?

Look at the school's general requirements and the program specific requirements. You may also send a mail to the school's international admission office.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Suplexx:

Why not apply to both.

Tartu is always competitive. Some of their programs
oh. The application fee to both is a major hitch. My program is international relations. Do you know if its amobg the most competitive?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
chaiks:
oh. The application fee to both is a major hitch. My program is international relations. Do you know if its amobg the most competitive?

You need a new motivation letter. Spell checking the one from last year is not enough. You need to greatly improve it.

Also, I would advise you make wide inquiries which school your chance of being admitted is higher.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Suplexx:

You need a new motivation letter. Spell checking the one from last year is not enough. You need to greatly improve it.

Also, I would advise you make wide inquiries which school your chance of being admitted is higher.
I think you have a point. Am already working on it. I have made few inquiries and tallin university seems to have higher acceptance rate.but the school fees is another thing. Am only trying to see if improved motivation letter will work in tartu this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.