Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875196 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mary112: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
engineerjt:
Can anyone please tell me the documents that I need to upload, cyber security engineering course ?

If you apply for Bachelor's studies, you have to upload your WAEC or NECO results, English language proof and copy of passport. Here you can find more information: https://www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/country_specific_requirements/nigeria-3/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Onabuchi:
Please any one who wishes to go through russia, please contact me.. Via this email onabuchi@gmail.com it is the easiest route....
easiest not cheapest huh?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks and Good luck
Okoriekwe:

Interview was mainly about why I chose the school, future plans after school, my thought on law and morality (the interview was in respect of Law in TalTech) etc. The professor that interviewed me said they have all they needed to know about me in my motivation letter, however they need to observe my level of spoken English and that there was no right or wrong answers.

Goodluck to everyone yet to be interviewed.

Ps: She also said result would be out on Friday.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerjt(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Suplexx:

Which programme?

Cyber security engineering
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerjt(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Mary112:

If you apply for Bachelor's studies, you have to upload your WAEC or NECO results, English language proof and copy of passport. Here you can find more information: https://www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/country_specific_requirements/nigeria-3/

Thanks I thought birth certificate was also included.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
engineerjt:

Cyber security engineering

That is not my program.

You have to follow your program specific guideline
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
I have got my admission.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mary112: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Suplexx:
I have got my admission.

Really, already? Congratulations! In which programm?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mary112: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
engineerjt:

Thanks I thought birth certificate was also included.

no it is not needed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow.. Congratulations
Suplexx:
I have got my admission.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations to you. We hope we all share this same testimony.
Suplexx:
I have got my admission.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Okoriekwe(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Interview was yesterday. Result came in today. Positive.

"Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Congratulations! It is a great pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for admission to Tallinn University of Technology for the autumn 2019/2020.

Due to a limited number of fee waiver scholarships, we can currently offer you a tuition fee place. If a full waiver places become available, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity. In case the tuition fee has been paid, it will be refunded fully.

Based on your candidature, we believe that you are exactly the engaged and thoughtful student who will thrive in the innovative academic environment of the Tallinn University of Technology. We hope you will choose to share your many talents with our university.

This offer of admission is conditional upon successful completion of following terms:

1. Following documents are sent by post to Tallinn University of Technology as soon as possible, but no later than on the 7.03.2019:
Notarized copies of education documents,
printed and signed DreamApply application, *
a simple copy of passport’s identification pages,
a simple copy of proof of English proficiency certificate......"

Still waiting for other options then i'll make a pick.

Wishing everyone waiting for admission decision all the best. And if you're yet to be interviewed, reach out to the school as soon as possible.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by July007(f): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Okoriekwe:

"Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Congratulations! It is a great pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for admission to Tallinn University of Technology for the autumn 2019/2020.

Due to a limited number of fee waiver scholarships, we can currently offer you a tuition fee place. If a full waiver places become available, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity. In case the tuition fee has been paid, it will be refunded fully.

Based on your candidature, we believe that you are exactly the engaged and thoughtful student who will thrive in the innovative academic environment of the Tallinn University of Technology. We hope you will choose to share your many talents with our university.

This offer of admission is conditional upon successful completion of following terms:

1. Following documents are sent by post to Tallinn University of Technology as soon as possible, but no later than on the 7.03.2019:

Wishing everyone waiting for admission decision all the best. And if you're yet to be interviewed, reach out to the school as soon as possible.
pls what course did you apply for ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Okoriekwe(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
July007:
pls what course did you apply for ?

MA Law. Still waiting for the interview for MA International Business Administration.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mary112:

Really, already? Congratulations! In which programm?

International Business Administration. Taltech
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Okoriekwe, I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Suplexx:
I have got my admission.
Congratulations bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations bro.
Happy for you.
Okoriekwe:

"Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Okoriekwe(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kingjay007:
Congratulations bro.
Happy for you.

Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 2:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Okoriekwe:

"Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Bros. I am really happy for you ooo. Congratulations!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by drainoh: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ielts exam is 14th already nervous
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by drainoh: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Expecting my interview schedule
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aafulenu(f): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
drainoh:
Expecting my interview schedule

did you submit your application without your ielts test?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2019
drainoh:
Ielts exam is 14th already nervous

No need to be nervous. Just study hard and go in. do your best and results will b fine.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
R
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Trippeji(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day friends,I want to ask if there will be or is opportunity to study and work as a PhD student in Estonia. Please,I need an insight for work and study.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Stimalopez(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please is there any university in Estonia that doesn't require the English language test for undergraduate degree?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hey bro..
How was it?
Okoriekwe:

I got 12th February, 2019
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Okpueee: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pls what do they mean by verified transcript or school certificate? Am i meant to notarize them?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Stimalopez:
Please is there any university in Estonia that doesn't require the English language test for undergraduate degree?

They all require it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 5:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Trippeji:
Good day friends,I want to ask if there will be or is opportunity to study and work as a PhD student in Estonia. Please,I need an insight for work and study.
Thanks
.yes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Suplexx:

International Business Administration. Taltech

Is it MBA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.