Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (868076 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nameky123: 6:29pm On May 07, 2019
I got admission in Slovenia to study slovene language in kopa, duration is 3months,I have my Original WAEC results,my admission letter, sponsorship letter and bank statement from my sponsor,my insurance certificate,my yellow card, flights and hotel reservation, recommendation letter from Imo state house of assembly member,my appointment date is two weeks coming,what's my chances of getting the Visa,pls I need ur advise
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2019
Nameky123:
I got admission in Slovenia to study slovene language in kopa, duration is 3months,I have my Original WAEC results,my admission letter, sponsorship letter and bank statement from my sponsor,my insurance certificate,my yellow card, flights and hotel reservation, recommendation letter from Imo state house of assembly member,my appointment date is two weeks coming,what's my chances of getting the Visa,pls I need ur advise

Why spend so much money for nothing? Better to apply for a degree course.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nameky123: 11:07pm On May 07, 2019
After the language course I will enroll for a degree course too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 9:31am On May 08, 2019
Hello brothers. Great work going on here. Please since Russia is close to Estonia, is it possible for a student in Russia to get visa to estonia for work during holidays since there is no part time job in Russia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frankie2K(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2019
chaiks:
Hello brothers. Great work going on here. Please since Russia is close to Estonia, is it possible for a student in Russia to get visa to estonia for work during holidays since there is no part time job in Russia?
Go to Russia first. Settle with your studies. Coming to schengen area won't be as difficult from Russia than Nigeria. One thing I learnt in Nigeria is immigration gets tougher as the year passes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 8:28pm On May 08, 2019
frankie2K:

Go to Russia first. Settle with your studies. Coming to schengen area won't be as difficult from Russia than Nigeria. One thing I learnt in Nigeria is immigration gets tougher as the year passes
wow bro. Ok let's say am in Russia and I want to apply for Estonia visa, how much will I need to have in my account and what type of Visa can d person apply for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2019
chaiks:
wow bro. Ok let's say am in Russia and I want to apply for Estonia visa, how much will I need to have in my account and what type of Visa can d person apply for?

Ask your fellow Nigerian students in Russia. Am glad you made it to Russia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 7:26am On May 09, 2019
slysite4real:

You were active on this group last year. You should already have general knowledge how to go about travel issues. Your fellow Nigerian students in Russia are in the best position to give you more info.
yes. I didn't apply for admission in Estonia this year. Students on the Russian thread rarely respond. So I feel since Estonia is a close country, guys in Estonia might have good knowledge of how things work in Russia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2019
chaiks:
yes. I didn't apply for admission in Estonia this year. Students on the Russian thread rarely respond. So I feel since Estonia is a close country, guys in Estonia might have good knowledge of how things work in Russia.

A lot of Russians and Ukrainians do holiday day jobs in Estonia. I think they have to be registered as seasonal workers in Estonia first.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by inspireda4(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2019
Who else got a waitlist mail from Taltech TGDT?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:24am On May 09, 2019
slysite4real:

A lot of Russians and Ukrainians do holiday day jobs in Estonia. I think they have to be registered as seasonal workers in Estonia first.
ok bro. By Russians and Ukrainians, are international students among them?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Freddiefrankie: 1:33pm On May 09, 2019
Hi guys
Just got admitted into EUAS Estonian
No tuition fee waiver but i think I’ll go on with it
The issue here is that i pick Russia as Estonian visa application center
How do i get to Russia?
What kindof Russia visa should I apply?
Please guys i need all the hell and support I can get. Thank You guys for being supportive throughout the process.

Is there any other person that picked Russia
Make we link up run this thing ASAP.

Best Regards
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frankie2K(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2019
chaiks:
Go first..... You will see a way around it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 6:36pm On May 09, 2019
frankie2K:

Go first..... You will see a way around it
all right bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 1dan(f): 8:31pm On May 09, 2019
Hi guys
How do i get to Russia?
Please guys i need all the hell and support I can get. Thank You guys for being supportive throughout the process.

Best Regards [/quote]
Congrats .
you had a skype interview before the admission ?
You can call the Nigerian Russian embassy on how to get a visit or tourist visa or find a Nigerian in Russia who can invite you ontime . thats what i can suggest !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by waynee2baba: 8:51pm On May 09, 2019
lowkey people aint getting this tuition waive thing o
Freddiefrankie:
Hi guys
How do i get to Russia?

Best Regards
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 1dan(f): 9:46pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=1dan post=78253804] Hi guys
How do i get to Russia?

Best Regards
Congrats .
you had a skype interview before the admission ?
You can call the Nigerian Russian embassy on how to get a visit or tourist visa or find a Nigerian in Russia who can invite you ontime . thats what i can suggest !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IVYKORAH(f): 6:37am On May 10, 2019
I hope u make the right decision bro

waynee2baba:
I just got an admission from Tartu without a tuition fee waiver. I've emailed them to confirm this. If I don't get the waive, I'm straight up rejecting the application.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by HakesOutfits1: 1:35pm On May 10, 2019
Good day Guys, Just got admission from Estonian University of Life Sciences. I am thinking of applying to the Indian Embassy. Any information.
And all those that have gotten admission and are ready for embassy application, I think we should have a group chat to organize ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by editorAA: 11:01pm On May 11, 2019
Please don't try India now. In 2015, India used to be the thing but things have changed. Is either you go for Egypt or turkey. For Egypt, it is a function of your interview date. Pick anot unrealistic interview date in June from Estonia embassy in cairo...this is what Egypt embassy in Abuja will work towards...so as to hasten it up. Once they approve your documents for visa payment, reapply for another appointment date in Estonia embassy in Cairo for your final interview.
HakesOutfits1:
Good day Guys, Just got admission from Estonian University of Life Sciences. I am thinking of applying to the Indian Embassy. Any information.
And all those that have gotten admission and are ready for embassy application, I think we should have a group chat to organize ourselves.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by marwan123: 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
well, if you have all your documents right, and fill the online application for both trp and d-visa, in 10 days you will get your d-visa. a friend from bangladesh just applied and was told to collect it on 17th may.
Note: you have to fill application for d-visa and trp seperately but make sure to select same date for both, if not you will have to go to and fro.

editorAA:
Please don't try India now. In 2015, India used to be the thing but things have changed. Is either you go for Egypt or turkey. For Egypt, it is a function of your interview date. Pick anot unrealistic interview date in June from Estonia embassy in cairo...this is what Egypt embassy in Abuja will work towards...so as to hasten it up. Once they approve your documents for visa payment, reapply for another appointment date in Estonia embassy in Cairo for your final interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.