Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874754 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol I know it’s funny tho but like what’s the rate of acceptance at Taltech especially for international student...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Thewizardof0zil: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
please is IELTS compulsory for Bsc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nonoza4eva: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fellow African from another country were. Just wondering why people has not considered going to embassy in south Africa or Zimbabwe is that not less hassle and cheaper than France, Russia etc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nonoza4eva: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thewizardof0zil:
please is IELTS compulsory for Bsc?

Yes. Or toefl
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ijomobi(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Please any idea if Estonian Academy of Arts accept HND for master?
I contacted the university to found but I got a random replies that all are welcome to apply.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by MUN19: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hello guys, do anyone has idea of how the entrance exam into TalTech looks like? For Industrial Engineering MS.c
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Arisukuni: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good day All!

I have HND in Office Technology and Management and will be applying for Bachelor's Degree in Estonia.

Please I will like to know when the applications for this year begins.

Also, from the few pages I have read I am confused with things like traveling to China or Egypt before getting Estonia Study visa, is it that one cannot get the Visa here in Nigeria cus am not understanding o. Also are there free tuition schools in Estonia like that of Germany

Since I can't afford the financial requirements to be met for the Visa can I tender a sponsor statement of account. Can I get the Estonia Study Visa without any standardized test like IELTS or TOEFL

And what's the Visa fee amount?

I await your response. Thanks a lot
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kay100: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Arisukuni:
Good day All!

I have HND in Office Technology and Management and will be applying for Bachelor's Degree in Estonia.

Please I will like to know when the applications for this year begins.

Also, from the few pages I have read I am confused with things like traveling to China or Egypt before getting Estonia Study visa, is it that one cannot get the Visa here in Nigeria cus am not understanding o. Also are there free tuition schools in Estonia like that of Germany

Since I can't afford the financial requirements to be met for the Visa can I tender a sponsor statement of account. Can I get the Estonia Study Visa without any standardized test like IELTS or TOEFL

And what's the Visa fee amount?

I await your response. Thanks a lot

Some schs have started their application process, I doubt if not all sef and yes, you've to travel to either Egypt, India or turkey to visit the Estonia embassy there, it's can't be processed in Nigeria...no free tuition but you can get a tuition fee waiver...yes you can tender a sponsor's statement but you have to show how you're related to the sponsor and lastly u need the TOEFL or IELTS to even secure admission...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Arisukuni: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kay100:

Some schs have started their application process, I doubt if not all sef and yes, you've to travel to either Egypt, India or turkey to visit the Estonia embassy there, it's can't be processed in Nigeria...no free tuition but you can get a tuition fee waiver...yes you can tender a sponsor's statement but you have to show how you're related to the sponsor and lastly u need the TOEFL or IELTS to even secure admission...

Thanks a lot omo iyami. I appreciate your response. Imagine I have to appear at their embassy in Egypt when I even thought they have embassy Abuja. Where I wan get that kind money to go do interview for Estonia study Visa in Egypt. O loud gan o. Lol.

@kay100, how have you been? Your face looks familiar. grincheesy. We have met before at the other room. Yankee ......
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Odufesod: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
My question goes thus my people, I want to know if it is possible to defer admission due to some reasons that hinders you from processing visa to the following year. Thus, Continue your visa processing with the same admission you got a year ago?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frankfash(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please has anyone done their interview for masters in Cybersecurity? What were you asked
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Micho007: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Odufesod:
My question goes thus my people, I want to know if it is possible to defer admission due to some reasons that hinders you from processing visa to the following year. Thus, Continue your visa processing with the same admission you got a year ago?

Which school?.... taltech do not allow one to defer admission to next admission period you will need to start the admission process all over again....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Micho007: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
frankfash:
Please has anyone done their interview for masters in Cybersecurity? What were you asked

maybe you should check page 183 of this thread... are you done with ur lab? I can't say if they will ask same question, those where the question i was asked in last admission period
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good day brothers and sisters in the house,I am a student but yet to gain admission into the university.
I will love to travel to estonia as a student on study visa and later on have a resident permit to be able to reside there,I need experienced people in the house to please enlighten me about how I will go about it and the necessary documents I am going to need to prepare for it
I am a science student with A-level certificate of jupeb,I don't know if this has any advantage whatsoever.
But I don't mind changing my course to an I.T related course

P.s:I am still looking for admissions into Nigerian university,but I am ready to do my undergraduate programs there......Thanks in anticipation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Odufesod: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Okay thanks for the response but is there any school which accepts deferment?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godxilla: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Hey sir! I guess we already did right?

Chuchu27:

Hey I'm interested in this, can you kindly send me a PM?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Those planning to study at taltech I saw this. Could this help us avoid the travelling to another country trouble to get trp.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kay100: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
pickatyou:
Those planning to study at taltech I saw this. Could this help us avoid the travelling to another country trouble to get trp.
You still have to travel to the nearest Estonia embassy to get your trp too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Kay100:

You still have to travel to the nearest Estonia embassy to get your trp too

With the screen shop I posted, its says you can use a D visa when you get to Estonia to go to convert it to a trp. Just want to be sure
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frankfash(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Micho007:

maybe you should check page 183 of this thread... are you done with ur lab? I can't say if they will ask same question, those where the question i was asked in last admission period
[quote author=Micho007 post=85859021]

Yes i have done my Labs, although my lab was different from the ones from pg 183
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Micho007: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=frankfash post=85966361][/quote]

seems they have change the system oooo... definitely the interview will be kind of different too... maybe you should just try and study network security interview questions in general... how was the lab... hope it is not difficult.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by frankfash(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
seems they have change the system oooo... definitely the interview will be kind of different too... maybe you should just try and study network security interview questions in general... how was the lab... hope it is not difficult.

It was more of Application Security i got in the Lab test.. XSS Reflected and NoSql Injection, and one Lab from last year i guess(apache web server).We need to talk though, how can i reach you

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.