Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874783 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engrchris77: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=skimpy post=86157605]The only special requirement is birth certificate and the consent letter from your spouse allowing you to travel with the child

Can I have ur contact....
Mine is odohichristopher@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Francia: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please anyone applying to Tallinn University of Technology for e-governance Technologies and services? Lets link up
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
skimpy:
So I have finally landed in Estonia. Actually landed a week ago but couldn’t gather myself to write this message. I went through Turkey and it was quite smooth. Traveled with a child and we spent approx 1.2M for the entire process including flights and visa fees. I am certain it will be cheaper for most people because your flights can be cheaper. Our flight fees were most expensive cos I had to fly business class because of the comfort for the child. I’d itemize most of the fees I can remember.

Flight to Abuja, Uber to the visa center, $250 visa fees for 2 people and miscellaneous= 200k
Return Flight to turkey: 700k
9 nights at Hotel: 52k
Food and transport: 51k
Estonian Visa: 40k
Flight to Estonia: 212k
Total: 1,255,000

My Estonian visa was approved within 5 days. Submitted on a Monday and collected the passports on a Friday. No serious questions were asked. If you are interested in applying for turkey visa, you can reply my comment. I will write all what I went through there so that you don’t have to waste money like I did. Photocopying 1 page is 100naira there. Printing of 1 page is 1k. They just extort people a lot there.

Also, I got insurance for myself and child for 39k valid for a year. You don’t have to do swisscare or any expensive insurance. The name of the insurance I used is Axa Mansard.

If you are going through turkey, I can recommend the hotel I stayed. The hotel manager speaks English and can help pick you up from the airport at a cheaper price than what taxis charge, breakfast is free and it’s approx 5500 per night. The room can perfectly sleep 3 adults cos there are 3 beds in it. The name is Lion city hotel. Reply this if you need the hotel managers contact.
So you cant get Estonia visa in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Bigboy75: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yes please!
fecosequence:
Maybe we should have a whatsapp group for those applying for masters in Estonia.. So we could help each other.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by McDonald4u: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
skimpy:
Not really. It took about 2 and half months. Submitted my application last week in September, application deadline was November 15(they kept mailing me till the deadline to clarify things with me especially because I told them to give me an ielts waiver) and my interview date was dec 4

how did you apply for IELTS waiver and was the IELTS waiver granted
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by outi: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
How can I get my marriage certificate notarized for use in Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KelvinUchiha2: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
A

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sudo1986: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please, is it still advisable to consider Estonia as destination for my PhD?
I have wife and son in Nigeria but doing my Msc in China currently. I am projecting for future because I am looking for a way to leave this place after msc and settle down.
Is it advisable to consider Estonia couple with the fact that i will love to settle there after my PhD

Also, what is the standard of living monthly as i am not sure I can save more that 1million naira during this msc program because i am on scholarship.

I hope it is not difficult to secure job because I will love to invite my wife and kid after some months there

Kindly give advise please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skimpy(f): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
No

Isaacpyo04:

So you cant get Estonia visa in Nigeria?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skimpy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
I sent an email to the school quoting why I felt I shouldn’t be made to write an English proficiency test. I also attached the front page of my transcript from my last school that stated the language of study was English. It might not work for all school tho. Someone tried this recently with a school in Tallinn and they told her it was the end of her application or she could still get back to them with her English test and continue the application.

McDonald4u:
how did you apply for IELTS waiver and was the IELTS waiver granted
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skimpy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
I think you have to take it to ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja for it to be authenticated and legalized. When you get to estonia, you will then take it to their own ministry of foreign affairs here for an extra stamp. This was my mistake. I didn’t do the one in abuja and now I have to send it to the nearest Nigerian embassy to legalize it

outi:
How can I get my marriage certificate notarized for use in Estonia?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2020
skimpy:
I think you have to take it to ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja for it to be authenticated and legalized. When you get to estonia, you will then take it to their own ministry of foreign affairs here for an extra stamp. This was my mistake. I didn’t do the one in abuja and now I have to send it to the nearest Nigerian embassy to legalize it

I notarized my documents without going to ministry of education to get it signed first hope I am on the right path.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Richie4richie16(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good evening evry1 I want to knw if any1 has been interviewed for communicative engineering at Tallinn university of sci & tech. Please kindly indicate so we can rub minds please.thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by amikable97: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Hello house, I am new on this thread. I have been following German study thread for a while now and since the embassy is not forthcoming these days I have decided to spread my tentacles...

Please I need help and guidance I want to apply for the Agri-food Business Management Course in Estonian University of Life Sciences for 2020/2021 session

Please whoelse is applying to EULS let's put heads together in other to push the application.. Any suggestion and advise is highly welcomed. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by amikable97: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2020
Bigboy75:
Please is anyone here studying or aspiring to study at the Estonian Uni of Life Sciences?

Yes I am interested in applying to EULS can I send a pm?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by amikable97: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
HakesOutfits1:
Good day Guys, Just got admission from Estonian University of Life Sciences. I am thinking of applying to the Indian Embassy. Any information.
And all those that have gotten admission and are ready for embassy application, I think we should have a group chat to organize ourselves.

Hello I just sent you a pm. I'm also applying to Estonian University of Applied Sciences for the same course you're currently studying now (Agri-food and Business Management) please I need your assistance. I don't know where to download the application form from dream apply, and I don't have my original Bsc certificate yet just statement of result please can it suffice?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by NEROSKY(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good day everyone,

I'm applying for 3 years BSC/BA with my HND (PAD) at Tartu University,
Please what are my chances? help me with any tips or suggestions, I'll really appreciate..

My field is Political Science or any related course(such as politics & governance, international relations, pub admin)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.