Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875258 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
ArewaWife:
Can someone with a family apply for student Visa along with the rest of the family?

Yes, as long as you have sufficient fund
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ArewaWife(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
slysite4real:

Please how much for a family of 4.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ArewaWife(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
slysite4real:

Please how much for a family of 4. An estimated would be appreciated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
ArewaWife:

Please how much for a family of 4. An estimated would be appreciated.

You need to have legal income for family as follows: 280 € per first adult person, 224 € per each next adult person and 336€ per every minor child per month.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ArewaWife(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
slysite4real:

You need to have legal income for family as follows: 280 € per first adult person, 224 € per each next adult person and 336€ per every minor child per month.

Thanks. Is it a good country to go to? Can the non schooling partner work while staying there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by smpius(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
mrspeggy:
Hi,

Great idea to tag along and move after the Lockdown but do we have a group to plan and move together? Asides posting updates here, I think that would be effective. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi,
I am interested in moving together with you guys too. Just got a conditional admission fro UT.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
ArewaWife:

Thanks. Is it a good country to go to? Can the non schooling partner work while staying there.

Yes the other partner can work.
Good country or not? It depends on what you are looking for.
Wealth: Not a wealthy nation. But you can manage.
Health and Education: Comparable with other European countries.
Family support: One of the best in Europe.
Security: Very safe.
Job: Not so much.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Adeolab100(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please i finished my secondary School education 4 years ago and decided to hustle hard because I don't have anyone and right now I have 3.5M so my question is can I use that to sponsor my self to a Canadian or any European university. I learnt there are some European universities that does free education. Would my 3.5M be enough please. I'm 22 now. Please I need answers
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adeolab100:
Please i finished my secondary School education 4 years ago and decided to hustle hard because I don't have anyone and right now I have 3.5M so my question is can I use that to sponsor my self to a Canadian or any European university. I learnt there are some European universities that does free education. Would my 3.5M be enough please. I'm 22 now. Please I need answers

Depending on your program, that money is sufficient for you to study in Estonia. By that, I mean that it can cover your first year tuition and some part of your living expenses. Ofc you can work full-time in Estonia as a student to save up your tuition for other years and living expenses, too. But it will be advisable to have a plan B tho.
In a nutshell, it is enough.
What course do you want to opt in for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Adeolab100(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
jessetom:

Depending on your program, that money is sufficient for you to study in Estonia. By that, I mean that it can cover your first year tuition and some part of your living expenses. Ofc you can work full-time in Estonia as a student to save up your tuition for other years and living expenses, too. But it will be advisable to have a plan B tho.
In a nutshell, it is enough.
What course do you want to opt in for?
international relations or political science
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
lol forget Estonia then. No job in studying that if you’re looking at staying back . Maybe you should google the country to find out jobs in demand or foreigners get after studying.
Adeolab100:

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:
lol forget Estonia then. No job in studying that if you’re looking at staying back . Maybe you should google the country to find out jobs in demand or foreigners get after studying.

How about course like masters in material science..
Can I get a job in that field after graduation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Skymoore1004: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
What is material science?
ManuelWest:

How about course like masters in material science..
Can I get a job in that field after graduation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jessetom(m): 12:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Adeolab100:

In TalTech, there is International Business Administration (Which have an option of Accounting and Business Intelligence that's kinda IT and hence hot in Estonia), then there is International Law (which have option in International Relations). For the former that's IT based, you can find a job in Estonia if you focus in building the IT skills for business intelligence amd also utilize your domain knowledge in businesss that the program will teach you.

For the law, I don't wanna say it's a lost cause, but the international relations aspect of it, you can work in official settings in Estonia, but mind you, you MUST learn the language to at least B2 proficiency by the time you graduate. That will open your options for a job. Without the language, you're toast.

That's my honest suggestions and analysis.
No course is a waste, you just need good strategy.
More so, only a mad man will be hoping on establishing fully in Estonia. Estonia is just a stepping stone.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IVYKORAH(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congrats. Please can you tell me what you did to get the visa? Please

skimpy:
So I have finally landed in Estonia. Actually landed a week ago but couldn’t gather myself to write this message. I went through Turkey and it was quite smooth. Traveled with a child and we spent approx 1.2M for the entire process including flights and visa fees. I am certain it will be cheaper for most people because your flights can be cheaper. Our flight fees were most expensive cos I had to fly business class because of the comfort for the child. I’d itemize most of the fees I can remember.

Flight to Abuja, Uber to the visa center, $250 visa fees for 2 people and miscellaneous= 200k
Return Flight to turkey: 700k
9 nights at Hotel: 52k
Food and transport: 51k
Estonian Visa: 40k
Flight to Estonia: 212k
Total: 1,255,000

My Estonian visa was approved within 5 days. Submitted on a Monday and collected the passports on a Friday. No serious questions were asked. If you are interested in applying for turkey visa, you can reply my comment. I will write all what I went through there so that you don’t have to waste money like I did. Photocopying 1 page is 100naira there. Printing of 1 page is 1k. They just extort people a lot there.

Also, I got insurance for myself and child for 39k valid for a year.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IVYKORAH(f): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please guys anyone has a sure link to get to Estonia? What's the plan here?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by coolsheyi(m): 5:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Thanks for your information, can you please give the details of the turkey visa ?

skimpy:
So I have finally landed in Estonia. Actually landed a week ago but couldn’t gather myself to write this message. I went through Turkey and it was quite smooth. Traveled with a child and we spent approx 1.2M for the entire process including flights and visa fees. I am certain it will be cheaper for most people because your flights can be cheaper. Our flight fees were most expensive cos I had to fly business class because of the comfort for the child. I’d itemize most of the fees I can remember.

Flight to Abuja, Uber to the visa center, $250 visa fees for 2 people and miscellaneous= 200k
Return Flight to turkey: 700k
9 nights at Hotel: 52k
Food and transport: 51k
Estonian Visa: 40k
Flight to Estonia: 212k
Total: 1,255,000

My Estonian visa was approved within 5 days. Submitted on a Monday and collected the passports on a Friday. No serious questions were asked. If you are interested in applying for turkey visa, you can reply my comment. I will write all what I went through there so that you don’t have to waste money like I did. Photocopying 1 page is 100naira there. Printing of 1 page is 1k. They just extort people a lot there.

Also, I got insurance for myself and child for 39k valid for a year.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by LimeLyte: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please is there available scholarships in Estonia currently? Can one apply for msc in data science or production engineering?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by heeedreeez: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please what is the hope of an HND holder trying to come in to Estonia through study visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by heeedreeez: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please what is the hope of an HND holder trying to come into Estonia via Study visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Soteriahascome: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2020
heeedreeez:
Please what is the hope of an HND holder trying to come into Estonia via Study visa?

Can someone with experience kindly answer us... I also have HND in finance with 5 Credit o level though I'm doing another o level because I understood that they accept 6 credit level and above.
I'm going for a degree course and I want to know if there would be any sort of advantage when I present my HND cert. While applying for admission
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Soteriahascome:

Can someone with experience kindly answer us... I also have HND in finance with 5 Credit o level though I'm doing another o level because I understood that they accept 6 credit level and above.
I'm going for a degree course and I want to know if there would be any sort of advantage when I present my HND cert. While applying for admission
1. I'm not sure about the 6 credit thing. I think 5 necessary credits are OK.
2. HND gives no advantage but work experience may.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
heeedreeez:
Please what is the hope of an HND holder trying to come in to Estonia through study visa?

Apply for B.Sc. program.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
LimeLyte:
Please is there available scholarships in Estonia currently? Can one apply for msc in data science or production engineering?

https://estonia.dreamapply.com/
Check programs and deadlines via the link. And University website for scholarship info
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by streetwise2015: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Please what German school accepts the grade you stated above..Thank you

Saintsquare:
I know Germany university accept from 2.80cgpa , but 3rd class hmmm
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Soteriahascome: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2020
slysite4real:

1. I'm not sure about the 6 credit thing. I think 5 necessary credits are OK.
2. HND gives no advantage but work experience may.

I don't have any work experience... I completed nysc last year... Shebi I can formulate work experience I have been self employed and I don't intend working for anyone �

Thanks for the response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Soteriahascome:

I don't have any work experience... I completed nysc last year... Shebi I can formulate work experience I have been self employed and I don't intend working for anyone �

Thanks for the response

Self employed yet no work experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.