Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874747 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fashionistatee(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mBOT: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by moscyt(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
ELECHRITA:
Hello Guys, this page is too cold please lets revive it. Anyone planning to apply for next year's admissions?? Come lets rub minds ooo. I want to travel for masters next year so i want to start prepping early enough. Lets share ideas guys.
Here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by HEYWHYZED(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2020
liliyke:

What's the Turkish visa process, please share.
Please I will like to know the process for single person.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Oceanfield: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Putin007:
Hello I am looking at taking ILETS academic test before December .

Pls I need materials

Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response
You can get it online. Just Google it.There are lots of material on YouTube videos.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
I have a perculliar case and would appreciate feedback from anyone who has information:

I plan to move to Poland through work permit. After working for a year in Poland, I wish to apply for study in University of Tallinn. What are the chances that I can get an Estonian study visa while in Poland.

Remember that work permit is tied to the job so I'll definitely loose my work permit in Poland once I quit the job. I just need to know if I am not eligible to get an estonian study visa while on work permit in Poland
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fayvoor(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello everyone
Please I’d like to ask if Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia requires GRE Exam while applying for it’s masters degree programmes.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
fayvoor:
Hello everyone
Please I’d like to ask if Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia requires GRE Exam while applying for it’s masters degree programmes.
Yes unless you studied in Estonia for your Bsc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Saintsquare:
Yes unless you studied in Estonia for your Bsc

It's a new requirement when applying for admission.
How's the GEE exam like?
Is it difficult and how much is it?

I guess it's only taltech that uses GRE for admission now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pireesolutions:
I have a perculliar case and would appreciate feedback from anyone who has information:

I plan to move to Poland through work permit. After working for a year in Poland, I wish to apply for study in University of Tallinn. What are the chances that I can get an Estonian study visa while in Poland.

Remember that work permit is tied to the job so I'll definitely loose my work permit in Poland once I quit the job. I just need to know if I am not eligible to get an estonian study visa while on work permit in Poland

Am sorry to ask this question
Why on earth will you want to leave poland for estonia ? Or lose the work permit at hand.
My advice is, apply for online courses in low tuition or free tuition fees in poland, France, Germany or any big European countries.

From my experience, the work permit has expiring date for non citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aussielover: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
hello guys
I recently got Bsc admission into a University in Estonia , paid first year tuition already and now have to apply for the visa ,i am puzzled as to how to go about the sponsor part of the application ,
27yrs
still in the process of getting a Bsc Degree in one of our universities but ASUU is playing tic tac toe right now
i managed to save up some money to act as self sponsor , question is WILL IT FLY ? please gurues i need your advises and opinions
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IamSoluble: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
please how much can one have in his account ?

the program i searched for saying 5000 EUR/YEAR for 2 years program.
can i fund for 5000 EUR for 1 year i.e 5000 EUR X 12 OR 5000 X 24 for 2YEARS?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
aussielover:
hello guys
I recently got Bsc admission into a University in Estonia , paid first year tuition already and now have to apply for the visa ,i am puzzled as to how to go about the sponsor part of the application ,
27yrs
still in the process of getting a Bsc Degree in one of our universities but ASUU is playing tic tac toe right now
i managed to save up some money to act as self sponsor , question is WILL IT FLY ? please gurues i need your advises and opinions
thanks

I want to believe that you can self-sponsor. However the question is, how do you do that? Were you working before now.

And its not a big deal as I know, especially if your parent etc can stand as sponsor for you.

In summary, you need to demonstrate that you have enough to sustain your study.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
IamSoluble:
please how much can one have in his account ?

the program i searched for saying 5000 EUR/YEAR for 2 years program.
can i fund for 5000 EUR for 1 year i.e 5000 EUR X 12 OR 5000 X 24 for 2YEARS?

The question is not clear. Are you trying to say how much do you need to keep in order to apply for visa/resident permit for study in Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by James4bright(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2020
aussielover:
hello guys
27yrs
thanks

Bro, let's chat up. ASUU is also holding me down too.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IamSoluble: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
omitobi:

The question is not clear. Are you trying to say how much do you need to keep in order to apply for visa/resident permit for study in Estonia?
The tuition fee Sir. Again, if you have any idea on how much i should have in my account for Visa Processing you can throw more light on that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BabyCanada: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Is Estonia a good place for study? What are the advantages of studying there. Is it cheap? I'm thinking of recommending it for my Bro

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Abeg do dey give work permit after graduation, am planing to apply for 2021 Addmission next yr
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IamSoluble: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Please can someone pay for 1 YEAR tuition fee first for 2 YEARS master program? OR you must pay for the whole 2 YEARS.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Papideeee: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hello everyone, I graduated with 2.62 CGPA in engineering and want to do masters in IT. I have ₦3m saved for masters. Is it possible to do that masters in Estonia with that CGPA and amount?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Putin007: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IamSoluble: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
IamSoluble:
Please can someone pay for 1 YEAR tuition fee first for 2 YEARS master program? OR you must pay for the whole 2 YEARS.
Anyone have idea on this please?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Papideeee:
Hello everyone, I graduated with 2.62 CGPA in engineering and want to do masters in IT. I have ₦3m saved for masters. Is it possible to do that masters in Estonia with that CGPA and amount?
Not to discourage you but I strongly doubt it, some schools don't admit below 2.1 grades from Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Putin007:
yes
And which university will admit him?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
IamSoluble:

Anyone have idea on this please?
No school will ask for 2yrs payment, usually either by semester or yearly.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kandybite: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Saintsquare:
Not to discourage you but I strongly doubt it, some schools don't admit below 2.1 grades from Nigeria.

But one can go for postgraduate right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by IamSoluble: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Saintsquare:
No school will ask for 2yrs payment, usually either by semester or yearly.
Thanks for this
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Papideeee: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Can I get the names of schools I can apply to

Putin007:
yes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Papideeee: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
But some do yeah?

Saintsquare:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Papideeee:
But some do yeah?

For an I.T msc course? I doubt.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Whales001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Estonia Visa Update Good News all, I wrote a mail recently to the Estonia Embassy in Abudahbi UAE to confirm if they start accepting application for Long term national D Visa. Yes they have Guys, But presently all space as been book and no longer accepting appointment booking for the rest of this year, Though you can start booking for your 2021 January appointment from December says the Estonia Embassy in Abudahbi UAE. I will post here the exact date in Dec when you can start booking your appointment for January 2021 visa lodge.

Kindly Note that cash payment is not accepted , payment via bank transfer should be made 3 to 4 days of your appointment and go with your payment receipt. Double booking by any individual or agent is not allowed.

You are also required to observe covid 19 rules during your arrival by self isolating for 15 days with proof of haven't isolate for 15days before showing up for your appointment. Failure to observe this protocol will deny you access of your visa interview.

Which ever root is easy for you, Turkey, Delhi, Israel, Egypt UK and Abudahbi UAE are now inclusive of the list where you can lodge your National D Visa especially for students going for studies! You can also apply for your TRC same day you apply for your visa. While in Dubai you will get a decision btw 7 to 15 days. Also note that there is room for appeal via Abudahbi should your visa get denies or rejected , you can appeal twice, appeal can be made by an individual, agent or lawyer, charges for an appeal as at present is €20 and subject to change without our knowledge, so it's advice able to confirm the cost should you want to raise an appeal.
I hope my little contribution would be of a guide and also help both present and intending applicants for 2021 ADMISSION

#WE MOVE!!!! HAPPY New Month To You All...

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uckennety(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Whales001:
Estonia Visa Update Good News all, I wrote a mail recently to the Estonia Embassy in Abudahbi UAE to confirm if they start accepting application for Long term national D Visa. Yes they have Guys, But presently all space as been book and no longer accepting appointment booking for the rest of this year, Though you can start booking for your 2021 January appointment from December says the Estonia Embassy in Abudahbi UAE. I will post here the exact date in Dec when you can start booking your appointment for January 2021 visa lodge.

Kindly Note that cash payment is not accepted , payment via bank transfer should be made 3 to 4 days of your appointment and go with your payment receipt. Double booking by any individual or agent is not allowed.

You are also required to observe covid 19 rules during your arrival by self isolating for 15 days with proof of haven't isolate for 15days before showing up for your appointment. Failure to observe this protocol will deny you access of your visa interview.

Which ever root is easy for you, Turkey, Delhi, Israel, Egypt UK and Abudahbi UAE are now inclusive of the list where you can lodge your National D Visa especially for students going for studies! You can also apply for your TRC same day you apply for your visa. While in Dubai you will get a decision btw 7 to 15 days. Also note that there is room for appeal via Abudahbi should your visa get denies or rejected , you can appeal twice, appeal can be made by an individual, agent or lawyer, charges for an appeal as at present is €20 and subject to change without our knowledge, so it's advice able to confirm the cost should you want to raise an appeal.
I hope my little contribution would be of a guide and also help both present and intending applicants for 2021 ADMISSION

#WE MOVE!!!! HAPPY New Month To You All...

so Estonia can deny you student Visa even if you have everything

nawa oooo this life no balance

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.