Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873921 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cybersify: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Leanne07:
I just got admission into Msc Actuarial and Financial Engineering in the University of Tartu. I received my admission letter yesterday.

Same here

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Leanne07(f): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2021
Congratulations. I sent you a mail.

Cybersify:

Same ��
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 1beat(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
chess07:

As stated in requirement for University of Tartu. They accept 2.2 (Second class lower) and not 3rd class or pass grade. check out https://www.ut.ee/en/country-specific

"Applying for Master's Programmes

To apply for master’s studies a bachelor’s degree, a diploma of professional higher education or a corresponding qualification is required.

The following education documents must be uploaded to the online application system:

Bachelor's degree diploma
Transcript of records

Please note:

A Higher National Diploma (HND) does not grant an access to Master level studies
Degrees classified as "3rd Class Honours" or "Pass" do not grant an access to Master level studies at the University of Tartu[/font]
Any discrepancies between name and/or birthdate on your documents must be explained with official documentation by the issuing institution that confirms change of name/birthdate or new documents with corrected name and/or birthdate must be requested from the issuing institution. A sworn affidavit will not suffice."

baba please I need to chat with you personally I need to ask some questions
I have sent you message through email
and is all school that requires English language proficiency test
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
All Institution requires proficiency in English.

1beat:

baba please I need to chat with you personally I need to ask some questions
I have sent you message through email
and is all school that requires English language proficiency test
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Atkins21: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
For those who have secured admissions into Estonia, could you please advise which route are you considering to lodge your Estonian visa application? I'm aware that Estonian embassy is also in Abu Dhabi meaning that Dubai visa would sort this once Emirate back up and running in Nigerian route, is anyone considering that?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by liliyke(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm considering the UAE route and having Turkey as a second option. But what we should all consider are the options that won't be on lockdown or would allowed visitors in around July/August. At the moment, Turkey is currently on lockdown. So it is best to wait until July to see what options are available as Emirates Airlines has been so up and down about the flight resumption issue from Nigeria to Dubai.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Atkins21: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks for getting back. I think those two options are brilliant ideas by your ranking. I didn't even know Turkey is on lockdown. Anyways the covid news in Europe is a becoming promising, hope Nigerian covid team will stop inflating case figures as they are not aware of the damage is causing in terms of foreign countries categorising Nigeria as high risk country in terms of the ratio of cases. Meanwhile I have a quick question, if one is applying for visa to Turkey, would the person inform Turkish embassy of his or her intention to attent interview at Estonian Embassy in Istanbul or Turkish visa application will complete free from that purpose?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by liliyke(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2021
In any of the possible routes, you should never say it because it might block your visa being granted. It's just like saying you're applying for a student visa for the purpose of medical treatment. Stick to the purpose of the type of visa which is tourist/visitor's visa and give claims or reasons about this only around tourism reasons for why you're travelling there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adejoro1988(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2021
To those who wish to apply for Ph.d programme application has commenced for all courses. University of Tartu precisely, 1- 15May deadline. i wish u all best of luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damsng: 2:45pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damsng: 2:48pm On May 03, 2021
Leanne07:
I'm considering Turkey because its closer to Estonia and I would prefer to go to Estonia from there. Also, the processing time is fast as well. Can we connect, I have a group chat of some people going to Estonia in August, we can share information as well. I will send you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damsng: 2:49pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Whales001(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2021
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Hello Whales. I need your assistance. zhow can i get in touch with you

Sorry have not been online for a while now, what can I help you with? Send me a mail to my inbox
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Study01est: 3:26pm On May 06, 2021
Hello Skimpy
I am interested in knowing people currently living in tartu to help me with accommodation and settling in. Any WhatsApp link I can join or any other suggestions? Pls help
I am also interested in hearing from other people as well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Study01est: 3:28pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=damsng post=101344426][/quote]
Hi Leanne07 I am interested in joining the group
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 3:32pm On May 06, 2021
Chief, congrats. Pls I wish to so if I would need to send any other docs apart from transcript sent by my Uni. Heard I need to send copy of my certificate ( can I notarize it or it must be done at ministry of education. Thanks
KingBillionaire:
Hi fam, so I got admitted to Tallinn University some day ago! Currently putting together my documents so I can courier them to Estonia. Had my interview with the Admission panel which consisted of 2 professors, 1 Associate Professor, and 1 departmental lecturer about 2 weeks ago.

The interview lasted about an hour, happened over zoom, i will share some of the Qs I was asked.
- I was asked to introduce myself and talk about my interest.
- Was also asked why I wanted to study in Estonia and if I have the financial resources to foot the bills
- Also, was asked to explain the case studies on my portfolio and the profs went ahead to lambast me with Qs centered around the course. I smashed these
- Was thrown a random Q about 3 times: "What would you do if you get a job paying you 10K Euro 6months into your studies, would you quit school and some other qs
- Was also asked to discuss extensively on my proposed research work and how it would benefit my country and the world at large.
- Lastly, tell us what you think you stand out and what will you do at the end of your program.

At the end of the interview, the lead Prof said, we can't wait to have you by September, na there my mind take sweet grin
-------------------------------------

Wishing everyone who's yet to have their interview a big success.
- Read wide about your course
- Pick a Thesis topic and prepare as they might ask question
- Get a stable internet
- Dress well (na native me wear sha with muslim cap)
- Be very confident and limit your sir, sir, sir, sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Study01est: 3:45pm On May 06, 2021
cuteesthy:
Anybody applying to Estonia University of Life Science

Yes I am
You can email me cobi0990@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Study01est: 3:47pm On May 06, 2021
Uglyboy2015:
Chief, congrats. Pls I wish to so if I would need to send any other docs apart from transcript sent by my Uni. Heard I need to send copy of my certificate ( can I notarize it or it must be done at ministry of education. Thanks

My certificate was notarized by my school and sent directly to the university in Estonia I applied to.
Request for a certified True copy of certificate from your university
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by simplydmd: 6:40am On May 07, 2021
chess07:
I am applying for Msc. Robotics and computer engineering. University of Tartu.

Let keep in touch. thanks.

Hello bro,
Please have you gotten a decision from University of Tartu?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
Tartu did mass rejection this year! Especially International relations. 152 people applied they gave 51
simplydmd:

Hello bro,

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JessyElla: 4:37pm On May 07, 2021
simplydmd:

Hello bro,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mikeveri(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2021
chess07:
I am applying for Msc. Robotics and computer engineering. University of Tartu.

Let keep in touch. thanks.

Hello bro let's connect, I got conditional acceptance today for Msc. Robotics and computer engineering. Also please who are those planning to leave August.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 7:38pm On May 07, 2021
Thank God, I got response for a conditional admission today into MSc Material science & Technology.

simplydmd:

Hello bro,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mikeveri(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
academySteps:
Anybody moving by august let’s hook up

Please let's hook up, just got an admission offer.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by simplydmd: 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
mikeveri:

Please let's hook up, just got an admission offer.

Please what course??

How are you guys doing it?.. Uni if Tartu hasn’t sent me any decision
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by simplydmd: 7:44pm On May 07, 2021
chess07:
Thank God, I got response for a conditional admission today into MSc Material science & Technology.

When did they send you the offer??
Wait they didn’t give you Robotics engineering??

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.