Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (873821 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Dayzeeray: 1:27pm On May 28, 2021
Leanne07:

Hello @Leanne07

Please can you tell me about tuition fees for children in Estonia? I'm applying to University of Taalin and will like to go with my son. Thank you I look forward to your response.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 10:58pm On May 28, 2021
Hello Guys,
Please what is the integration plan for Children accompanying their parents as international students. Do Estonia have programs to help teens going to their school get along with the Language for learning?
Kindly share with us.

Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
Hello guys,

For people going to Estonia by September what is the best routes to get Estonia D-class visa?

Your input and contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by academySteps(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
chess07:
Hello guys,

For people going to Estonia by September what is the best routes to get Estonia D-class visa?

Abu dhabi , turkey, egypt..more specific about UAE

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OldGuard: 11:32pm On May 30, 2021
Please is there anyone that applied for Estonian School of Diplomacy Scholarship?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by KingBillionaire(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2021
chess07:
Hello guys,

If you're on a budget: Egypt
If you're Well off: Turkey
If you're the rich geng cheesy tongue grin : UAE

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adejoro1988(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2021
@KingBillionaire, I will report you to seun osewa oooo. cheesy What of the motivational letter templates I ask you to send to my email, adejorov@gmail.com how was your journey so far.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you for the information.
The analysis is based on funds.

What about ease of getting Visa to the locations.?

For instance, someone told me Egypt visiting visa is rare. That for Egypt they honor more of people going for Medical tourism.

KingBillionaire:

If you're on a budget: Egypt
If you're Well off: Turkey
If you're the rich geng cheesy tongue grin : UAE
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BelSprit: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
So after a positive feedback from ERIC/NARIC, the admission letter was sent this week.
Should be getting the visa letter from the school before mid week God willing.
India is ruled out obviously.
Egypt, Dubai and Turkey....
My people what's the next step, what have you guys been up to?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
BelSprit:
So after a positive feedback from ERIC/NARIC, the admission letter was sent this week.
Should be getting the visa letter from the school before mid week God willing.
India is ruled out obviously.
Egypt, Dubai and Turkey....
My people what's the next step, what have you guys been up to?
Do sch give Visa Letter, which sch is that abeg
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by NDNO(f): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Please I have a question, are there schools still open for masters programs in Estonia for Urban design, urban planning, interior design, or any related course, plus is it mandatory to have ielts to study in Estonia...thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BelSprit: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
NDNO:
Please I have a question, are there schools still open for masters programs in Estonia for Urban design, urban planning, interior design, or any related course, plus is it mandatory to have ielts to study in Estonia...thanks.
You are better off checking dreamapply.
For the IELTS, you can contact the school of your choice and argue your case.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2021
slysite4real:

You need to have legal income for family as follows: 280 € per first adult person, 224 € per each next adult person and 336€ per every minor child per month.

Please, can anyone confirm if this is still the baseline for proof of funds to be shown in the visa application?

I.e. As a single person coming to study, what's the minimum that needs to reflect in my bank balance?

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joybiyi: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leanne07:
@KingBillionaire
pls i need more info about the Turkey Visa processing. Kindly reach out to me at joybiyi@gmail.com

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joybiyi: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
@skimpy kindly share more light about the Turkey route or any other person that used that route.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
koonbey:

Please, can anyone confirm if this is still the baseline for proof of funds to be shown in the visa application?

I.e. As a single person coming to study, what's the minimum that needs to reflect in my bank balance?

Thanks.

Actually that proof of fund is for residence permit application. And it is 2018 figure. It should already be slightly higher in 2021. Take note that those figures are for students with families, not single people. So you cannot read off the amount for a single student from there. What I mean is that the expenses of a single person is higher than that of an adult person in a family. I hope you understand? English is my problem smiley
As for proof of fund for visa application, I am not up to date with that info. But as a guide, the minimum wage in Estonia is 540 euro per month. And remember you have quite a number of financial obligations to meet (tuition fee, flight, etc etc), so factor them all in. The higher the cash inflow and cash balance in your account, the better for you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
NDNO:

https://estonia.dreamapply.com/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
chess07:
Hello Guys,
Please what is the integration plan for Children accompanying their parents as international students. Do Estonia have programs to help teens going to their school get along with the Language for learning?
Kindly share with us.

Thank you.

How old are the kids? In Estonia, there are few (mostly with huge tuition fees) english speaking kindergartens and primary/secondary schools. Estonian language speaking schools (primary school to university) are free of charge. Estonian kindergartens charge very low tuition fees. If your kids are young in age (say 5 years or less) and you plan to settle in that country after your studies, they can attend Estonian speaking kindergartens. At age 7 (primary school age), they may be able to already speak the language. If kids are already in their teens, then your best bet would be to enroll them in english speaking schools. The english schools also teach Estonian to the kids.

There are quite a number of supports that foreign families can receive in Estonia, to help them integrate faster. They differ from city to city. When you get there, you need to ask from the local government of your city. There is a ''settle in Estonia'' program for new arrivals. They could also provide a speech therapist or support persons for your kids in school, to help them learn language and integrate faster.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
adejoro1988:
@whales, Do ph.d candidate need a sponsorship too, since they will pay then stipen for the duration of their programme.

Yes PhD students going to Estonia need to provide bank statement for visa application, just like every other student. Remember too that you need to have a residence permit before you can receive the government support as a PhD student. It can take up to 2 or 3 months to receive the permit.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you @ slysite4real.

These are valuable information for me.

Age 13,12& 3.

slysite4real:

How old are the kids? In Estonia, there are few (mostly with huge tuition fees) english speaking kindergartens and primary/secondary schools. Estonian language speaking schools (primary school to university) are free of charge. Estonian kindergartens charge very low tuition fees. If your kids are young in age (say 5 years or less) and you plan to settle in that country after your studies, they can attend Estonian speaking kindergartens. At age 7 (primary school age), they may be able to already speak the language. If kids are already in their teens, then your best bet would be to enroll them in english speaking schools. The english schools also teach Estonian to the kids.

There are quite a number of supports that foreign families can receive in Estonia, to help them integrate faster. They differ from city to city. When you get there, you need to ask from the local government of your city. There is a ''settle in Estonia'' program for new arrivals. They could also provide a speech therapist or support persons for your kids in school, to help them learn language and integrate faster.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Markswag101: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Good day house,
please what are my chances of securing an admission into University of Tartu in Software Engineering Msc with a 2.2 B.Eng Degree and if there is any hope for a scholarship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Sure UT(University of Tartu) accepts 2.2.
English test is also a requirement.

Your performance in Motivation letter and Oral interview will determine admission success and possibilities of scholarship.

Your previous Bachelor degree has to be related to as stated in the prerequisite.

All the best.

Markswag101:
Good day house,
please what are my chances of securing an admission into University of Tartu in Software Engineering Msc with a 2.2 B.Eng Degree and if there is any hope for a scholarship
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you very much, boss.

This is very helpful.

slysite4real:

Actually that proof of fund is for residence permit application. And it is 2018 figure. It should already be slightly higher in 2021. Take note that those figures are for students with families, not single people. So you cannot read off the amount for a single student from there. What I mean is that the expenses of a single person is higher than that of an adult person in a family. I hope you understand? English is my problem smiley
As for proof of fund for visa application, I am not up to date with that info. But as a guide, the minimum wage in Estonia is 540 euro per month. And remember you have quite a number of financial obligations to meet (tuition fee, flight, etc etc), so factor them all in. The higher the cash inflow and cash balance in your account, the better for you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
slysite4real:

https://estonia.dreamapply.com/
Abeg our normal Naija Android phone like Infinix and Tecno does it work over there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hi Guy
Got reply from Abu Dhabi (Estonian embassy) today that appointment is booked already to August ending.
I was advised to contact other Estonia embassy for my D-visa application.
It is well oh. Getting admission is step 1 , Getting visa step above. God will surely make a way.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Markswag101: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2021
chess07:

Your performance in Motivation letter and Oral interview will determine admission success and possibilities of scholarship.

Your previous Bachelor degree has to be related to as stated in the prerequisite.

All the best.

Thank you, well appreciated
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2021
cuteesthy:
Abeg our normal Naija Android phone like Infinix and Tecno does it work over there

I typed this with a Tecno phone
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ayodeji17: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2021
chess07:

Hello bro, checking your posts, I discovered we have been given the same course MST at university of tartu. Can you pm your number or email and connect each other.
All the best.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ayodeji17: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=ayodeji17 post=102640867][/quote]
Hello bro, checking your posts, I discovered we have been given the same course MST at university of tartu. Can you pm your number or email and connect each other.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BelSprit: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2021
chess07:
Hi Guy
Got reply from Abu Dhabi (Estonian embassy) today that appointment is booked already to August ending.
I was advised to contact other Estonia embassy for my D-visa application.
It is well oh. Getting admission is step 1 , Getting visa step above. God will surely make a way.
It is very very well ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.