Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (874848 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Jimmyflexz1212(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Thank u for this wonderful information kissThank u for this wonderful information
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
chess07:
Hi Guy
Got reply from Abu Dhabi (Estonian embassy) today that appointment is booked already to August ending.
I was advised to contact other Estonia embassy for my D-visa application.
It is well oh. Getting admission is step 1 , Getting visa step above. God will surely make a way.

UAE tends to be the easiest hence the reason for the rush

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cannary: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
skimpy:
No I didn’t mention my visit to Estonian embassy. I simply said I was going for tourism and I checked google for places to visit in Ankara then added it to my itinerary

Thank you for sharing, please do you know if my visa would be rejected if I mentioned that I am going to visit estonia embassy in turkey? ( I would present my admission letter and booked appointment mail), thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chess07: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
No. But its better not to mention that for better standing. Nevertheless its a genuine reason you were not lying.

Anyway, a friend mention that in his application previous year for Russia and he was still giving.

All the best.

quote author=cannary post=103055576]

Thank you for sharing, please do you know if my visa would be rejected if I mentioned that I am going to visit estonia embassy in turkey? ( I would present my admission letter and booked appointment mail), thanks.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adejoro1988(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
This thread was updated last June, so boring! what of the newly admitted student, How is life in your new environment, How did you go about the accommodation issue. Also, hope the covid19 is not restricting in some personal activities such as working and enjoying the new abode.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
When is the next admission cycle
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Doxman(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Whales001:
I have no idea if a WhatsApp group was created in respect to everyone contribution here because I personally don't have such group and will advice we keep the communication on going here, it's transparent here, honest people to give you honest advice and first hand information. So please , it's all our responsibility to keep the tread alive for present and future communication. Good evening to you all

Please I need to be added to the Estonia Whatsapp group. 08136186863
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Doxman(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2021
Please I need guidance on how to apply for both Estonia admission and Visa(most especially)

I have Bsc in Public Administration and want to do my masters in International relation in Estonia.

I need a clue and possible breakdown on how much everything is likely to cost me and how I can go about it

Please help a brother, Nigeria has frustrated it's youths
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hw the things dey go
Has anyone here successfully gotten their visa be it Dubai, Turkey or Egypt route
Share ur stories so that we can keep this thread alive
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
U need to start preparing for next yr addmission
Write IELTS
Search for schools u want to apply
Application fee ranges from €50 -100
Get Addmission, send ur documents nd Transcript to the school
Pay ur Tuition
Book for appointment at the Estonian Emabssy in either Egypt, Turkey, Dubai etc
Apply for a tourist visa for the country u want to use
Go for ur interview nd get the visa
Then bid ur village people farewell nd off u go
The process long die
Infact as the dollar Price keeps increasing cost estimate of Mr A cannot be the same as mr B
Just do ur own research
Doxman:
Please I need guidance on how to apply for both Estonia admission and Visa(most especially)

I have Bsc in Public Administration and want to do my masters in International relation in Estonia.

I need a clue and possible breakdown on how much everything is likely to cost me and how I can go about it

Please help a brother, Nigeria has frustrated it's youths

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by onyejuruwa: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone, my name is faith, feels great to be here, please I intend to apply for masters program in Tallinn university in estonia, please will be needing advice from this platform on how to go about it and the possible questions that can be asked during the Skype interview and the things I need to do in order to secure admission thanks and God bless
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Joyce4lovelead: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gud pm house.i just really need urgent help.am looking for someone who can get me legit real strong guildline documents to get my tourist visa.i want to do it on my own i don't want any agent help,that is why I come to this thread to pour out my request if there is anyway I can get help from anyone who is really to assist me to get the necessary documents
Tnks everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Joyce4lovelead: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sorry house i forgot to write the country,name,so it is turkey tourist documents I want tnks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FontzMan: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please

How can I get added to the group, am preparing for August too
liliyke:

There was a WhatsApp group and now a Telegram group for this purpose. Those that have received their offers and willing to travel to Estonia this August 2021 please reach out to me to be added and so we don't run these groups in duplicates.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FontzMan: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Good day,
Congratulations on your save arrival,

Please I need every available information as i look forward to my resumption in September

From documents needed to visa applications and all

Thanks.
Leanne07:
@KingBillionaire

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sumofus(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Congrats bro. Was looking at HCI at Tallinn but I made a 2.2 in Computer Science. Lemme just respect myself, guess they're very rigid about their 2.1 requirement

Upon further search, I noticed EAA offers an MA in Interaction Design. Though this looks more like a professional/specialized masters, is there a chance of using it to get into a PhD at Tallinn should someone want to delve into research in future?
KingBillionaire:

Lol. I see. HCI is way more than that sha. It deals more with psychology than design grin. You can check out other cool course in tallin or Taltech
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Oluwaseun111111: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Good day everyone @kingbillionare and other all really appreciate your info and all in this group. Please I need help
1.I need material for ielts (seunosunrinde@gmail.com
2. Am planning doing my masters in Estonia for 2022 however am married with a son.Does anyone please have the idea if I can go with my son and hubby together at the same time
3. I graduated with 2.2 and my cgpa is 2.59.
Please with this my result is there possibility for me to get admitted to either Tallin or Tartu.
Thanks for always please I will be expecting reply

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Tonyloba: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Afternoon everyone,
I have an appointment with the Estonian consulate in Turkey already but I would like to know the type of visa I should request for to go from Nigeria to Turkey? Should I go for a transit visa or a short stay visa?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Tonyloba: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
onyejuruwa:
Hello everyone, my name is faith, feels great to be here, please I intend to apply for masters program in Tallinn university in estonia, please will be needing advice from this platform on how to go about it and the possible questions that can be asked during the Skype interview and the things I need to do in order to secure admission thanks and God bless

Some of the questions asked are;
Why Tallinn university?
What was your bsc studies like?
What thesis would you like to write on for your masters?
Why did you pick such topic?
What course did u like the most n whish did u dislike? Why?
Would you like individual or group assignment?
Would it be a problem interacting with student from different areas in of the world?

And the other questions would come from your knowledge about to your course of choice.
Trust me, it's easy.

Goodluck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Highsaac: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please, how do I package the egypt tourist visa... I heard they deny if you dont have previous travel records
Thanks for your assistance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by MrsDanex: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello everyone, how do I go about the tourist visa to Egypt or turkey. Is Estonia’s better than Lithuanian?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2021
Does every estonia uni require IELTS
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by teekay22: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
I am very much interested in this country
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kennybuluro(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
Does every estonia uni require IELTS

I think it's a major requirements for most universities in Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2021
kennybuluro:

I think it's a major requirements for most universities in Estonia.
Thanks for ur reply do you know of any school that don’t require it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kennybuluro(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Thanks for ur reply do you know of any school that don’t require it
You can always check on dreamapply sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2021
This journey is long but the wait is wort it...i don arrive Estonia finally through Egypt

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cuteesthy(f): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2021
@kingbillionaire its been a while here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kakakii: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2021
cuteesthy:
Wht are the chances of one staying back after studies
believe me it is not hard to stay back after study in estonia ( i recon you are here already, congratulations). the problem is getting a permanent residency and passport ( which is almost impossible ).

also your family will be on whatever visa type you are in, if you are on TRP your family will also be on TRP, if you are on PR, you family will also be on PR, if you are a passport holder then your family will also get one...

if you are deported, you will be deported along with your family ( stand to be corrected on this )

Estonia is a very good stepping stone but not a good place to plan your future because of the uncertainties that comes with it. take for example last year they stopped people from bringing in family, you can only bring your family after two years of staying in the country.

you can not be jobless for more than 30 days in estonia otherwise you would lose your TRP. there are ways around it but that is just the situation of things ...

if you are in IT and maybe marketing finding job is relatively easy . . .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
kakakii:

believe me it is not hard to stay back after study in estonia ( i recon you are here already, congratulations). the problem is getting a permanent residency and passport ( which is almost impossible ).

also your family will be on whatever visa type you are in, if you are on TRP your family will also be on TRP, if you are on PR, you family will also be on PR, if you are a passport holder then your family will also get one...

if you are deported, you will be deported along with your family ( stand to be corrected on this )

Estonia is a very good stepping stone but not a good place to plan your future because of the uncertainties that comes with it. take for example last year they stopped people from bringing in family, you can only bring your family after two years of staying in the country.

you can not be jobless for more than 30 days in estonia otherwise you would lose your TRP. there are ways around it but that is just the situation of things ...

if you are in IT and maybe marketing finding job is relatively easy . . .

Brief comment about Estonia permanent residency and citizenship:

If you live in Estonia for at least 5 years and you pass Estonian language exam= Permanent residency
(As a student, the years you spend studying is counted as half. So a bachelor student who studies for 3 years is counted as 1.5 years).

Live in Estonia for at least 8 years and pass Estonian language exam and constitution exam = Citizenship

So 5 years + Language = Permanent residency
8 years + Language + Constitution exam = Citizenship.
(There are exceptions to the statements above for PhD students).

If you are on TRP, your family will be on the same TRP as you when they come to join you. If you meet the requirements and become a permanent resident, your family will continue to get TRP (not PR!), unless they pass the language exam too.

If you become a citizen, your under age children can become citizens too.
But your spouse or any overage kid will not become citizens!. They have to fight for citizenship by themselves. They will continue to get TRP.

If your spouse has a TRP that is not dependent on you, he/she will not be affected when you are deported. For example, she could get a job or start to study in a University, and apply for a new TRP on that basis.

I hope these help.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.