Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875274 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Apex110:
How can i get work in estonia as a foreigner

By applying.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Chuksmission: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
I'm looking for a suitable way to relocate to Estonia and I need someone to advise me on how to go about it.
1. I am employed to an Estonian company since 2020, and I work remotely from Nigeria, is there a way my employer can sponsor me for this cause?
2. I'm almost 30, and will like to take an undergraduate course at any university in Estonia, my only fear is that my O'level result is 2 sittings (WAEC combined with Neco).
Any hope for me?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Apex110: 12:18am On Jan 12, 2022
How can i apply ANY LINK?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Chuksmission: 5:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Apex110:
How can i apply ANY LINK?
workinestonia.com

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mohd28: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
I will be coming to Estonia on the first of February 2022 Tallinn to be precise but I can't get an accommodation yet the ones I get the rent fee are too high, anyone here can help me get a fair price I would appreciate. The accommodation should not be too far from Taltech.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Mohd28:
I will be coming to Estonia on the first of February 2022 Tallinn to be precise but I can't get an accommodation yet the ones I get the rent fee are too high, anyone here can help me get a fair price I would appreciate. The accommodation should not be too far from Taltech.

You should apply for dormitory, I believe single rooms at akadeemia tee 5 are available. you can decide to move out later on
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by VanuatuWycombe: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mohd28:

https://www.kv.ee/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by adejoro1988(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Can i meet up with admission if I start my applications by March. my IETLS exam is schedule for February. I need to be sure of my IETLS result before I proceed to next stage University of Tartu to be precise.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Soraco57(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Are there unis in Estonia That accept 2.2 within 3 points upward or any private university, thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FoundingTitan: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mohd28:

A question if you don’t mind:

Did you go through Egypt for your D-visa? If so, how long did it take to get your visa? If you didn’t go through Egypt, which country did you go through and how long did it take to get your visa?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
My interview is February. Trying to ask questions here but no reply.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mohd28: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2022
I did already but I was told I needed to wait for 60days before my application can take effect, and am planning to come on the first of February
Godwithme01:

You should apply for dormitory, I believe single rooms at akadeemia tee 5 are available. you can decide to move out later on
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mohd28: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Sorry I am not in the best position to answer this, I am already in the EU just going for a short program there.
FoundingTitan:

Did you go through Egypt for your D-visa? If so, how long did it take to get your visa? If you didn’t go through Egypt, which country did you go through and how long did it take to get your visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by profdos(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
FoundingTitan:

Please, I recommend coming from Egypt or Turkey. I came in through Egypt. You get your visa within 8 days.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FoundingTitan: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
profdos:

Please, I recommend coming from Egypt or Turkey. I came in through Egypt. You get your visa within 8 days.

It’s been 2 weeks since since i sent my application to the Egyptian embassy in Abuja. No response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CaptGroin(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pls how did you guys pay your 100 euro application fee, can I use the normal UBA ATM card. Pls help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FoundingTitan: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2022
CaptGroin:
Pls how did you guys pay your 100 euro application fee, can I use the normal UBA ATM card. Pls help

The embassy only accepts $ cash. You only pay when you’re picking up your passport with the visa. The application form is 5$ at the embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2022
FoundingTitan:

The embassy only accepts $ cash. You only pay when you’re picking up your passport with the visa. The application form is 5$ at the embassy

I thought they said no cash and the currency is in euros not dollars. They said on their website either u use ur debit/credit card or make bank transfer to the listed Iban numbers and print the receipt.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Chuksmission: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2022
FoundingTitan:

It’s been 2 weeks since since i sent my application to the Egyptian embassy in Abuja. No response
For me, it's over one month since I submitted my application, as i type, I'm currently at the Egyptian embassy in Abuja, and they won't let any one enter except you have a text message from the embassy, urging you to come
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Chuksmission: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2022
CaptGroin:
You can use Gtbank naira MasterCard to make your payment, it has $200 monthly spend limit which is far above €100

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FoundingTitan: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2022
chika0072:

I thought they said no cash and the currency is in euros not dollars. They said on their website either u use ur debit/credit card or make bank transfer to the listed Iban numbers and print the receipt.

Oh sorry i thought you meant application fees for the Egyptian embassy

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Chuksmission:

You can use Gtbank naira MasterCard to make your payment, it has $200 monthly spend limit which is far above €100
Heading to Abu Dhabi will my zenith card work? Or make I just look for way make the bank deposit?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lupigne: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chuksmission:

limit is currently $100. tried it yesterday
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lupigne: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
profdos:

please how did you get to Egypt? visiting visa or via tour?
I was told egypt embassy in Nigeria is really slow with processing applications and they mostly favour those with travel history.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by igwemesh(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lupigne:

please how did you get to Egypt? visiting visa or via tour?
I was told egypt embassy in Nigeria is really slow with processing applications and they mostly favour those with travel history.

I will advice you go with all this tour companies doing visa on arrival cos if you wait for Egypt embassy to grant u visa, it can take a long time and they are found of misplacing documents..

Check with TOur companies that does Visa on Arrival.. i have about 5 people that went to Egypt last week for Visa and they all went with the Visa on arrival..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by igwemesh(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
CaptGroin:

the limit for Nigerian card is $100 .. the 100 Euros is higher than $100 so u cannot pay with your card..

.. its either you get someone that will make the payment for you in Estonia and you pay the person Naira , or you have a Dollar card which can give you limit above $100 or you go with cash to the embassy in Egypt .. you can change to Euro in Nigeria before leaving for Egypt .. .

best way is for someone to make the transfer on your behalf, stating your name in the reference and you go with the transaction receipt .. Estonia Like Cashless Policy well well .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by FoundingTitan: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
igwemesh:

I will advice you go with all this tour companies doing visa on arrival cos if you wait for Egypt embassy to grant u visa, it can take a long time and they are found of misplacing documents..

Check with TOur companies that does Visa on Arrival.. i have about 5 people that went to Egypt last week for Visa and they all went with the Visa on arrival..

People forget to mention that with these tour companies, you have to be with the group at all times(this is because people have run away before). The group is monitored and you all go on tours together. They don’t care if you’re going for a visa appointment, they just want to sell you a tour package and have you return after a week(which is never enough for your needs in the first place).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lupigne: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
FoundingTitan:

People forget to mention that with these tour companies, you have to be with the group at all times(this is because people have run away before). The group is monitored and you all go on tours together. They don’t care if you’re going for a visa appointment, they just want to sell you a tour package and have you return after a week(which is never enough for your needs in the first place).
These tour companies usually hold your passport when you land in Egypt so you don't run away but depending on the arrangement you make with them they can let you visit the Estonian embassy for a visa interview. Make sure you say why you are traveling exactly so you don't waste your money and you know what you're up for.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nelyo(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2022
profdos:

Good day Profdos's . please I would really love to discuss with you about your route via Egypt to Estonia. I need guide. Please reach on me on 08082628939 on WhatsApp. Looking forward to hearing from you..Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mohd28: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please somebody should kindly help me with an accommodation, I will be coming to Tallinn this weekend for my Erasmus program just for a night or two until I can get mine or someone can help me get accommodation reservation and I will make payments once I arrive.
Thanks as I await your kind help.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.