Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable (1112 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome's Inspirational Blog, Does It Hold A Warning? / An Inspirational Story About Contentment... / ~ The Burden ~An Inspirational Message~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable by Revdaniel(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2006
Greetings to you all in Jesus name.

I have a big vision that has to do with running of a cable inspirational channel, i have made all findinds concerning the project but i need to sample other peoples view about it.
Pls. let me hear from view and how you think i can raise the needed capital for it.
thanks
Daniel
Re: Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable by m4malik(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2006
Ol' boy, wetin happen? First, you "have made all findinds concerning the project". . .  then you still need to make another findings on how you "can raise the needed capital for it"?? That doesn't tell me you've done a good feasibility study. The project idea is way so cool, though.
Re: Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable by Revdaniel(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2006
Thanks for your comment. The findings i made is on how profitable the project is and how possible it is to run it the project
thanks
Re: Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable by bigazu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2006
Hook me up rev, i gat the same vision too. lets compare notes
Re: Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable by Revdaniel(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2006
Thanks for your write up, but how do i link up with you bigazu?
if you don't let me know how to link you so as to put mind together
Thanks
Re: Starting An Inspirational Channel on Cable by MP007(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
talk to tbn

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Beggar: Should I Help Her? / Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! / 101 Reasons We Are In The End Times!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.