Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State (3865 Views)

Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by CrazyMan(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Since there's no current 2014 Batch C Jigawa corpers thread, you guys can meet here...
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
jigawa, here i come. I know lots of ppu r stl strugglin wt d fact dt they wr posted to jigawa. Altho i also dd initially buh i v come to terms wt it nd i'v made masef a promise to give my best shot in making ma stay in THE NEW WORLD enjoyable. #team jigawa

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Horlawoomey(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Excellergroup:
jigawa, here i come. I know lots of ppu r stl strugglin wt d fact dt they wr posted to jigawa. Altho i also dd initially buh i v come to terms wt it nd i'v made masef a promise to give my best shot in making ma stay in THE NEW WORLD enjoyable. #team jigawa

Nice one bro, we should always try to bring the best out of every situation. You will definitely enjoy Jigawa, its a nice state.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Nice one bro, we should always try to bring the best out of every situation. You will definitely enjoy Jigawa, its a nice state.
tnx man. wch st8 wr u posted ?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Horlawoomey(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Excellergroup:

Still expecting posting tomorrow
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Still expecting posting tomorrow
success bro.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by omotayos01(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Excellergroup:
Don't b afraid, jigawa is a nice place. Currently serving there and will b camping with you guys come 4th November.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2014
omotayos01:

Don't b afraid, jigawa is a nice place. Currently serving there and will b camping with you guys come 4th November.
okay. lukin 4ward to seeing you and pls, wen is d best time to get to d camp ? is tuesday evening kul ?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by mharyhorwa(f): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2014
hi, am a lady from lagos posted to jigawa. I almost fainted when i sw my call up letter. I need help on how to gt to jigawa nd maybe a fellow traveller too.[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Horlawoomey(m): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Excellergroup:

success bro.

Thanks Bro
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
mharyhorwa:
hi, am a lady from lagos posted to jigawa. I almost fainted when i sw my call up letter. I need help on how to gt to jigawa nd maybe a fellow traveller too.[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed embarassed
Also goin from lagos. plan travelling in a kano-destinated luxurious bus departing iddo,ebute metta at night.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by mharyhorwa(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok. thanks for d info. I appreciate. we will meet at Dutse by God's,grace. I am going tuesday morning.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by omotayos01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
mharyhorwa:
Don't b afraid, am from lagos too graduate from unilag. Jigawa is a nice place just that it not as lively as lagos and some pple here don't understand English. U can call or add me on WhatsApp for any info 07087123817. Travel on on Sunday and board the bus that move around 4 to 5 so that u will get to kano on time the following day, den u take a bus going to dutse, it will drop u at the camp, very beautiful camp or if u want to come to dutse proper, just let me know, I will arrange a place for and the other guy to stay, that is if both are travelling together.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
mharyhorwa:

ok. thanks for d info. I appreciate. we will meet at Dutse by God's,grace. I am going tuesday morning.
U welcome dear. Just put smiles on dt face of urs and lets go dere. All izz well. Buh leaving lagos in d morning myt result in gettin to kano very late at night or even midnyt and inability to get a bus goin to dutse at such hour. My opinion though.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by omotayos01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Excellergroup:

U welcome dear. Just put smiles on dt face of urs and lets go dere. All izz well. Buh leaving lagos in d morning myt result in gettin to kano very late at night or even midnyt and inability to get a bus goin to dutse at such hour. My opinion though.
Take bus going to kano on Sunday , I mean the bus that move around 4 or 5pm so that u will get to kano on time. Then u board a bus going to dutse from kano think the tfare is around 7 to 8h. For any info, u can call me or WhatsApp me on 07087123817. See ya in camp and if u won to come to jigawa before Tuesday just let me know, I will arrange a place for u pple to stay, then we go to camp together on Tuesday.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by zicky(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
This group just lightened my mood, posted to Jigawa from port Harcourt , wen I looked at the map of Nigeria and notice I'll b moving from one end of the country to another I wz scared couple with the security situation in the North. Jigawa here I come, sule lamido will welcome me
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by zicky(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please I plan moving on Sunday from ph and stop at Jos the nxt day I continue to Jigawa is it okk?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by kunlej2: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
mharyhorwa:

Jigawa is not bad, just that it is not as lively as lag if you are a fun loving person. however, you can always port to kano for fun. just be careful where you go.
HOW TO GET TO JIGAWA.
option 1: book a flight to dutse, if the local route is available and get a taxi to take you to camp.
option 2: (A). board luxry bus to kano from (AGEGE, OYINGBO, ILE EPO DEPENDING ON PROXIMITY TO YOUR LOCATION E.T.C). you can choose between G.U.O Groups Motors, EZEWANTA, GOBISON (their buses are new). DON'T TRY TO BOARD BESTWAY, THE YOUNG OR BONNYWAY except you want to have a boring journey)
(B) DROP AT NGWUAN UKU there is a park there and it is good for your convenience. IF YOU DROP AT SABON GARI PARK. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHARTER TAXI TO ANY OF THE NEAREST PARK)
(C)) AT THE PARK BOARD VEHICLE GOING TO DUTSE (note there is nothing like jigawa bus) Dutse is about 45mins to 1hr and your Camp is just by the road. Beside they have a nice camp. SAFE JOURNEY AND GOOD LUCK. THANK ME LATER

NB: AVOID GROUP TRAVELLING WITH OTHER MEMBERS AND BE SMART
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by kunlej2: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
zicky:
This group just lightened my mood, posted to Jigawa from port Harcourt , wen I looked at the map of Nigeria and notice I'll b moving from one end of the country to another I wz scared couple with the security situation in the North. Jigawa here I come, sule lamido will welcome me

YES.
WISH YOU SAFE JOURNEY BETWEEN COME AND WITNESS THE GOOD GOVERNMENT OF JIGAWA STATE DOING GREAT WITH LITTLE AVAILABLE RESOURCES AND PROBE AMEACHI THEREAFTER.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by chimajii: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
is there really any benefit serving in lagos? Or it's just all HYPE??What's their Pay?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by zicky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
kunlej2:

Jigawa is not bad, just that it is not as lively as lag if you are a fun loving person. however, you can always port to kano for fun. just be careful where you go.
HOW TO GET TO JIGAWA.
option 1: book a flight to dutse, if the local route is available and get a taxi to take you to camp.
option 2: (A). board luxry bus to kano from (AGEGE, OYINGBO, ILE EPO DEPENDING ON PROXIMITY TO YOUR LOCATION E.T.C). you can choose between G.U.O Groups Motors, EZEWANTA, GOBISON (their buses are new). DON'T TRY TO BOARD BESTWAY, THE YOUNG OR BONNYWAY except you want to have a boring journey)
(B) DROP AT NGWUAN UKU there is a park there and it is good for your convenience. IF YOU DROP AT SABON GARI PARK. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHARTER TAXI TO ANY OF THE NEAREST PARK)
(C)) AT THE PARK BOARD VEHICLE GOING TO DUTSE (note there is nothing like jigawa bus) Dutse is about 45mins to 1hr and your Camp is just by the road. Beside they have a nice camp. SAFE JOURNEY AND GOOD LUCK. THANK ME LATER

NB: AVOID GROUP TRAVELLING WITH OTHER MEMBERS AND BE SMART
your last statement got me confuse
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by zicky(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
kunlej2:

YES.
WISH YOU SAFE JOURNEY BETWEEN COME AND WITNESS THE GOOD GOVERNMENT OF JIGAWA STATE DOING GREAT WITH LITTLE AVAILABLE RESOURCES AND PROBE AMEACHI THEREAFTER.
hmmmmm, tanx
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by omotayos01(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
kunlej2:

YES.
Is kunkej serving in jigawa? Well u are right abt the bus to take. I board bonnyway and I spend three days on the road from lagos to jigawa. So anybody travelling from lagos should avoid bonnyway.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by sprez: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Pls I was posted to jigawa from bayelsa... I hav a 2 months old baby via cs... I'm advised not to go because of my health and my baby's but I don't want to because I did forgo my batch b posting to yobe. Pls how do I travel... I'm planning on flying from phc to kano... What next from der? And how do u think d place is right now as per weda conditions. I need help and advice asap. pls anyone from bayelsa posted to jigawa like me weda batch b or c
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by mamabear1(f): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Corpers from kaduna to jigawa please whatsapp me on 08052999793.. organising transport.. wanna know how many people I can get so we could get a car or bus to camp direct..please contact me between now n monday
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by zicky(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
sprez:
Pls I was posted to jigawa from bayelsa... I hav a 2 months old baby via cs... I'm advised not to go because of my health and my baby's but I don't want to because I did forgo my batch b posting to yobe. Pls how do I travel... I'm planning on flying from phc to kano... What next from der? And how do u think d place is right now as per weda conditions. I need help and advice asap. pls anyone from bayelsa posted to jigawa like me weda batch b or c
If I were in your shoes I'll defer this batch C, since your mind is made up I wish u all the best, hopefully we should be expecting a cold weather. Am in portharcourt but will b going from Aba
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by jamesbond4life: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2014
mharyhorwa:

I wil goin 2day evenin, we will meet dre
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by jamesbond4life: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2014
mharyhorwa:

I wil be goin on monday evenin, we will meet dre
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Excellergroup(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
just as suggested by serving corpers on ds thread, Ezenwata luxurious buses are new, confortable and sound. The only challenge being 'abokis' sittin along d walkway thereby making movement difficult. Presently in one of them. 9/10
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To jigawa State by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Clearance Missing & It Complications / 2015 Nysc Time-table And Calender / Mind Blowing Picture Of Ondo Nysc Camp Mammi Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.