Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

How 2 Boost My Immune System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How 2 Boost My Immune System (10767 Views)

How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity? / 12 Foods That Will Boost Your Immune System And Make You Healthier. / Black Seed Boost And Enhancer The Immune System Than Moringa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
I am AA,i fall sick 2 often n it's given me great concern.pls wat shld I do or eat 2 boost up my immune system? Or is dere any drug dat can help? Mind u m currently down wif malaria.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
I am AA too ... If one silly mosquito bites me, I fall sick ...,I wonder why.... Hoping that doctors will come to our rescue..

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Eyop: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
pretydiva:
I am AA,i fall sick 2 often n it's given me great concern.pls wat shld I do or eat 2 boost up my immune system? Or is dere any drug dat can help? Mind u m currently down wif malaria.

You do not need Drug but organic product. There are a lot of good supplements that could help boost your immunity.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Egomah(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Eat lot of fruits and vegetables. Also take wellwoman drug, make sure you balance ur diets and finally try to exercise regularly.
I'm also an AA...btw you are beautiful
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Omexonomy: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
pretydiva:
LaRoyalHighness:
I am AA too ... If one silly mosquito bites me, I fall sick ...,I wonder why.... Hoping that doctors will come to our rescue..
my own "AA" is worst allways having maleria and i have started keeping it secret so that people will not see me as wickling. I am thinking of not marrying a lady with thesame genotype. One good thing about it is that it helps to keep slender compare to my folks

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
its like we r twin grin..d most annoying part is dat any tym I fall sick, I reduce in weight n I don't like it..no malaria drugs in dis life dat I ve nt taken

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Egomah:
Eat lot of fruits and vegetables. Also take wellwoman drug, make sure you balance ur diets and finally try to exercise regularly.
I'm also an AA...btw you are beautiful
fnks dear 4 d compliment smiley

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Omexonomy:
my own "AA" is worst allways having maleria and i have started keeping it secret so that people will not see me as wickling. I am thinking of not marrying a lady with thesame genotype. One good thing about it is that it helps to keep slender compare to my folks
same here..i nor dey tk eye c mosquito @all,cos any mosquito bite means m gonna b down wif malaria. It's dat bad..
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
No doctor here on nairaland? We d association of AA needs ur help asap

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by nas4q(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have been asking this question too. I am AA and one lecturer once said AA are susceptible to malaria.

My body has started becoming resistant to virtually every antimalarial drug. So now i have port to "agbo" and it's working fine for me.

3 Likes

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Egomah(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
If you exercise regularly and drink lots of clean water, you wont fall sick. Used to fall ill those days, even if the mosquitoes just fly pass my ears, lolz. Another thing is my vision easily get blur when I'm stressed or when I wake up at night and rush to the restroom, thought its low blood pressure. Does AA also mean one would have low blood pressure?

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
nas4q:
I have been asking this question too. I am AA and one lecturer once said AA are susceptible to malaria.

My body has started becoming resistant to virtually every antimalarial drug. So now i have port to "agbo" and it's working fine for me.
buh agbo is bitter ni
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by nas4q(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
pretydiva:
buh agbo is bitter ni
I got used to it. Now the thing dey sweet for my mouth. Thank God for creating "agbo". Watch as some doctors go come talk say e no good that it will damage my liver. It's okay for me so no one should say otherwise

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by mikael76(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
You can as well use Vemma mangosteen - known to be the world's most powerful liquid antioxidant supplements.

You can learn more about it by clicking the link below.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Eyop: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
mikael76:
You can as well use Vemma mangosteen - known to be the world's most powerful liquid antioxidant supplements.

Who are the people that confirmed this? I guess outside Nigeria. I guess that's a new product recently introduced to Nigeria.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
mikael76:

is it a drug or wat,n hw is it applied?
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Omexonomy: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Their is this drug that is called sunday sunday medicine that act like prophylatic agains t maleria though idont use it.
pretydiva:
same here..i nor dey tk eye c mosquito @all,cos any mosquito bite means m gonna b down wif malaria. It's dat bad..
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by mikael76(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vemma mangosteen works effectively and efficiently. It is liquid content and bioavailable - easily absorbed into the body more than tablets and capsules. It is a total health product and can help to improve several health conditions.

I personally is AA by genotype. I easily get infected by the malaria parasite that is why that insect is my greatest enemy. As a child, malaria almost took my life because I keep experiencing often and often. Uptil today, I'm still prone to mosquito bite that will result to malaria.

I have been using the Vemma mangosteen purposely for its ability to boost ones immune system and it helps to watch away free radicals and cancerous elements from the body.

Nowadays, I hardly fall sick because I use Vemma and even when I do, It doesn't take too long before I recover. The Vemma product works!

Give it a trial!

Learn more about the product by clicking on the link found below.

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Eyop: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
mikael76:
Vemma mangosteen works effectively and efficiently. It is liquid content and bioavailable - easily absorbed into the body more than tablets and capsules. It is a total health product and can help to improve several health conditions.

I personally is AA by genotype. I easily get infected by the malaria parasite that is why that insect is my greatest enemy. As a child, malaria almost took my life because I keep experiencing often and often. Uptil today, I'm still prone to mosquito bite that will result to malaria.

I have been using the Vemma mangosteen purposely for its ability to boost ones immune system and it helps to watch away free radicals and cancerous elements from the body.

Nowadays, I hardly fall sick because I use Vemma and even when I do, It doesn't take too long before I recover. The Vemma product works!

Give it a trial!

I guess you are a distributor for vemma judging by your analysis. So how much is vemma?

6 Likes

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
mikael76:

Give it a trial!

fnks
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by ozo13(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:
am tired too.am AA .anytime am on night duty in d hospital like dis.am always depressed cos dos female anopheles mosquitoes for hospital until proven otherwise r plasmodium infested.even considering quitting note duty this month. embarassed have taken injection ds morning sef.alot of fruits is good as immune booster
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by lillyjane(f): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:

I am AA too, suffered your predicament as well until i started taking some natural stuffs amongst them is bitter leaf juice. Read about its benefits here http://www..com/amazing-benefits-of-bitter-leaf-juice-vernonia-amygdalina

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by nazablossom(f): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2014
I am AA too but I hardly fall sick.I don't suffer from malaria, before I know my genotype people use to tell me Maybe I am AS till I check my genotype. I don't know Why my own case is different

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by Eyop: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2014
nazablossom:
I am AA too but I hardly fall sick.I don't suffer from malaria, before I know my genotype people use to tell me Maybe I am AS till I check my genotype. I don't know Why my own case is different

Body chemistry aren't same and your immunity is superb. Am AA too but malaria used to show me pepper.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
lillyjane:

I am AA too, suffered your predicament as well until i started taking some natural stuffs amongst them is bitter leaf juice. Read about its benefits here http://www..com/amazing-benefits-of-bitter-leaf-juice-vernonia-amygdalina
kk.fnks
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
ozo13:
am tired too.am AA .anytime am on night duty in d hospital like dis.am always depressed cos dos female anopheles mosquitoes for hospital until proven otherwise r plasmodium infested.even considering quitting note duty this month. embarassed have taken injection ds morning sef.alot of fruits is good as immune booster
pele.its well wif us
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by owunne2ucheks(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Add me on whatssapp with 08187803879 or on BBM with 2A400217.Our company is the best food and nutrutional company in country.our company is AIM-alliance in motion.contact me and I will tell you the things our products can do for you.one of our products is speciallized in boosting the immune system.contact me and I will tell you all you need to know to be our distributor and to benefit from our products.
Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by bloglover(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eat good food and add moringa seeds to your diet, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Moringa is an immune booster.

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by live4ever: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2014
nazablossom:

Besides sound & balanced Nutritional intake, your body chemistry is mainly a product of your mental state. D way u see urself is d way ur body will act!
If u are told dat cos u are AA u av to be weak & sickly & u believe it, all ur system wld immediately start to act in response to those signals generated by ur mind. The opposite is also true ie if u focus ur mind on being healthy & strong, it might take a while but ur body wld soon condition itself to fight intruders & be consequently strong.

Pls am not teaching mental science here, so eat good balanced diet, nutritional supplements, rest well, exercise regularly & think good wholesome thoughts always. My two cents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by dennykel60: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2014
I give you immune booster. It contains echinecea extract which is a very powerful herb that prevent the reocurrence of malaria, col & flu, typhoid. It also have many benefits...need more info whatsapp or call 08136478517

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by live4ever: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Besides sound & balanced Nutritional intake, your body chemistry is mainly a product of your mental state. D way u see urself is d way ur body will act!
If u are told dat cos u are AA u av to be weak & sickly & u believe it, all ur system wld immediately start to act in response to those signals generated by ur mind. The opposite is also true ie if u focus ur mind on being healthy & strong, it might take a while but ur body wld soon condition itself to fight intruders & be consequently strong.

Pls am not teaching mental science here, so eat good balanced diet, nutritional supplements, rest well, exercise regularly & think good wholesome thoughts always. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: How 2 Boost My Immune System by live4ever: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2014
True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Beware Of Fake "Dentistry Course Or Dentists". / Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.