Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. (1930 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by link2ok(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
I lost my aunt about three weeks ago,she actually called me in the evening and passed away d following morning. I now find it difficult deleting her number. And I feel really bad each time I see her number. Please I have just 2 question;
1) Is it right to delete a loved one's number and how long should it take before you do that.
2) Can you use the number of a late loved one.

Pls I need your advice!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Raiders: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
I deleted my good friend number a day after I heard about his death. Whats the point of keeping his number
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Cholls(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
My brother sorry you can now delete it. embarassed
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by slap1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Eiyaah. Take heart.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by link2ok(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
I deleted my good friend number a day after I heard about his death. Whats the point of keeping his number

Jst starring @d numba reminds yu of dia presence. I sincerely miss her.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Raiders: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
link2ok:

Jst starring @d numba reminds yu of dia presence. I sincerely miss her.
I know but you got to move on with your life. I think you should delete her number if it causes you too much pain. Its like waiting for a call that will never come
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by link2ok(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
I know but you got to move on with your life. I think you should delete her number if it causes you too much pain. Its like waiting for a call that will never come

Thnks I think I wuld do just that.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
link2ok:

Thnks I think I wuld do just that.
hm,xo touching,am xori abt dat ok.Trust me,i knw u wl b fine.My ar soul rest in peace.Amen
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by merit12(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
First I didn't wanna comment ,but I wanna comment

Something similar almost happen last night(some of you might know the or read the story on health section)

He is a very good guy,known and respected by all,had a chatted and call him after he posted the first dairy.every thing went well

After he upload the. Second one ,I chatted him and the last thing he said to me bye.

My stomach starting bitting me,my feets were very heavy,I shared tears and taught maybe he was playing or so.

SoI dial his number switched off ,mehnnn I couldn't sleep again oh,I tried. Calling till the next morning ,untill I fell and sleep(thank jeez he was found and I'm bera now)

What I'm saying is ,I refused to believed he was gone because I have been using that same number in calling him

So I found it diffcult to delete his number.

It really difficult because I believe he will always pick my calls when I dial his number.

It hard .......to delete. ....because....I will continue to try the number hoping he. Going to pick

Miss you and get well soon dear
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
merit12:

Something similar almost happen last night(some of you might know the or read the story on health section)

He is a very good guy,known and respected by all,had a chatted and call him after he posted the first dairy.every thing went well

After he upload the. Second one ,I chatted him and the last thing he said to me bye.

My stomach starting bitting me,my feets were very heavy,I shared tears and taught maybe he was playing or so.

SoI dial his number switched off ,mehnnn I couldn't sleep again oh,I tried. Calling till the next morning ,untill I fell and sleep(thank jeez he was found and I'm bera now)

What I'm saying is ,I refused to believed he was gone because I have been using that same number in calling him

It really difficult because I believe he will always pick my calls when I dial his number.

It hard .......to delete. ....because....I will continue to try the number hoping he. Going to pick

is he dead.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by passionate88: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
merit12:

Anybody understand this post?... Abeg make una help me explain am well.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Franceska(f): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
passionate88:

Loooool cheesy asin ehhhhhh ROTFLMAO

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by sseunth(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
passionate88:
she s a close friend to d guy....online friends i tink....so i tink d guy s sick and he was nt reachable for a while n she got worried
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ehm rip to her

Vote rozzay as miss nairaland 2014
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by nickz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
passionate88:
she loves the guy......na. wetin i understandgrin
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by kokoA(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2014
merit12:

warris dis?!

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by tpia6: 12:31am On Oct 30, 2014
why are you people always asking when you should delete your dead relatives' or loved ones' number?

are you killing them?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by rioemmanuel(m): 1:11am On Oct 30, 2014
kokoA:
warris dis?!
nickz:
she loves the guy......na. wetin i understandgrin
Franceska:

Loooool cheesy asin ehhhhhh ROTFLMAO
passionate88:

Lol,you guys are heartless grin
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Equado(m): 1:38am On Oct 30, 2014
kokoA:
warris dis?!
same question we're all asking
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by link2ok(m): 6:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,xo touching,am xori abt dat ok.Trust me,i knw u wl b fine.My ar soul rest in peace.Amen

Amen... thnkz
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by link2ok(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:
why are you people always asking when you should delete your dead relatives' or loved ones' number?

are you killing them?

Hav ever lost a loved one? Mayb yu dnt hav a loved one.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Ranchhoddas: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2014
merit12:

are you drunk?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2014
link2ok:

Amen... thnkz
u r welcm,
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Kanwulia: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2014
NEVER!!!! kiss
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by link2ok(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2014
Kanwulia:
NEVER!!!! kiss

How do yu mean neva
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number. by Kanwulia: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2014
link2ok:

How do yu mean neva

Loved ones can NEVER be unloved, so why delete their numbers? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Am Confussed About This / What Can I Do Now? / How Do I Get My Money Back From Access Bank And FCMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.