Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Windeck Fan Thread. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Windeck Fan Thread. (63168 Views)

PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
And Ana Maria is back...
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
:Dyes oooo,i love this.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
ofilia oooooo,things r happening cheesy
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kiluwanje was not as foolish as we thought grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ebelina:
Kiluwanje was not as foolish as we thought grin

Nigga's more foolish than we know jare.... But that slap he gave Victoria was #classic
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Waiting 2 see how Madam Ofelia gets her self out of this her mess 4 d main time... The secret can't just come out like this na...
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
WHAT? The nerve of Victoria.... wachu doing in Ana Maria's house
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by fredie107(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Victoria is kicked out of the house finally! she's really a windeck
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
fredie107:

LOL!!! R u just knowing this?
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thanx Artur.... helping Kassia organise her life smiley
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
fredie107:
she has no shame sef,tlking back at kiluwanji nd his family,lets c ow she wants to turn things round, no peep at nadias today op dat baggard has not killed her,i had a good laff today at victoria's predicament can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
spicywax:
Thanx Artur.... helping Kassia organise her life smiley
Shey? But I suspect he's gay as well. Luena is a lesbian tho!
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ebelina:

Shey? But I suspect he's gay as well. Luena is a lesbian tho!

Ofcourse he's gay. That's what his fake pastor brother was trying to cure him from... grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wow can't believe I missed today's episode yayy sat windeck is finally out of d house
joesQ:
she has no shame sef,tlking back at kiluwanji nd his family,lets c ow she wants to turn things round, no peep at nadias today op dat baggard has not killed her,i had a good laff today at victoria's predicament can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kiluwanji slapped Victoria? Dats awesome but why is anna maria back? She and her tokyo boo didn't work out grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 4:18am On Feb 05, 2015
MissAriyo:
Wow can't believe I missed today's episode

You can always watch repeat broadcast @ 5am, 10:41am or 4pm
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 4:22am On Feb 05, 2015
MissAriyo:
Kiluwanji slapped Victoria? Dats awesome but why is anna maria back? She and her tokyo boo didn't work out grin

Damn!!! That slap... But Babe still no gree oh. Nigga rough handled her too. And the kick out was real - He grabbed her bags, flung it out of the door then did same to her...

And U'll feel sorry 4 him when he realised all he lost - Ana Maria - because of that windeck
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by rayval(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2015
Victoria nd her Benin Juju has failed...no hypes for kiluwanji..he's still an ode**see d way he was acting like one fowl all in d name of action....ooooo my ducky madam ofalia..I ave a crush on her**pls I pray wilson forgvs*****-'m so happy for the life of my wife Kasia-tins re abt to chnge....m.Ana mariaa coming bck is rubbish**so fake*

1 Like

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by rayval(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Ofalia nd victoria re going to prison-ana maria nd kiluwanji tr getting married# story is gonna end soon
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by barraccuda: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
I used to think no one else liked the program. I am glued to my tv every monday - thursday cos windeck. its getting more interesting by the day. Who in the world would believe Ofelia is actually Yuri;s biological mother from way back. Victoria is really a windeck and Henda, a super loser in for a shocker. I cant wait to see the killer of the Big Voss himself.

1 Like

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by barraccuda: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
I also watch episodes i miss on sundays between 1pm and 3pm i think or same week night at about 11pm.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ahhhhhh.... This Victoria sef. Na that safe go land u 4 prison. And how could Luena be so stupid 2 open that safe in the presence of Henda.... mschewwwww

LMAO... Madam Ofelia don humble ohhh

Choi... (fake) Pastor u own don be 2day...
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
LOL.... Ahhhhhh Rosa chei.... U've been fired by Wilson. choi.... what's ur next move now? *smh too bad.

Mschewwwwww... no show. till Monday. Na wa ohhh. Too long a wait jare
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
cheesy see pastor running, I pity nadia she needs help, Victoria likes wahala dis last one will finish her, poor Rosa expecting so much she just got the worst news cheesy
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
But wait oh... Y didn't Rosa just spill d bean about Nadia? atleast put the thought in some1's head...
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
joesQ:
cheesy see pastor running, I pity nadia she needs help, Victoria likes wahala dis last one will finish her, poor Rosa expecting so much she just got the worst news cheesy

Yea Nadia needs help... see her face beaten black and blue... but no one has an idea what she's going thrru except Rosa... and that one after dressing her hair was fired so she'd not think of spilling the little she knws abt that evil Fernando.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oh thanks
spicywax:

You can always watch repeat broadcast @ 5am, 10:41am or 4pm
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Same here oo, I'm not a telemundo fan at all but this program has got me glued Mondays-thursdays and now my whole fam cant wait till monday. Sad we missed 2episodes tho would catch up on sunday
barraccuda:
I used to think no one else liked the program. I am glued to my tv every monday - thursday cos windeck. its getting more interesting by the day. Who in the world would believe Ofelia is actually Yuri;s biological mother from way back. Victoria is really a windeck and Henda, a super loser in for a shocker. I cant wait to see the killer of the Big Voss himself.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wilson fired Rosa? Dis is really getting interesting. D evil ones r getting what de deserve now.
spicywax:
LOL.... Ahhhhhh Rosa chei.... U've been fired by Wilson. choi.... what's ur next move now? *smh too bad.

Mschewwwwww... no show. till Monday. Na wa ohhh. Too long a wait jare
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
I knew dat day she opened d safe something would come up, lolll ofelia right? I can imagine d look on her face
spicywax:
Ahhhhhh.... This Victoria sef. Na that safe go land u 4 prison. And how could Luena be so stupid 2 open that safe in the presence of Henda.... mschewwwww

LMAO... Madam Ofelia don humble ohhh

Choi... (fake) Pastor u own don be 2day...
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lol cuz she killed xavier right? Well dose 2 will surely end up together
rayval:
Ofalia nd victoria re going to prison-ana maria nd kiluwanji tr getting married# story is gonna end soon
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cant wait for sunday to be here so I can catch up with d 2episodes I missed, glad m being updated here tho. Awww happy for kassia also, any news on uri yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.