Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

About Futminna Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Futminna Admission List (13585 Views)

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Futminna Admission List by complexman: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
The admission list will be out latest by next week monday dont be surprise if it comes out by tomorrow and also this is to notify all FITMINNA student that the school will by God grace open for another section on the 25th of november 2008 and the registration will start on the 9th of december .There are three batches of admission the one that is coming out know is the first list while the second list will come out in about couple of weeks later so guys all you need to do now is to start praying even if you have people that are working on your behalve still pray .You can call me to this line 08059265805.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by DonQueeno: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
stop posting virus to this forum complex man

Re: About Futminna Admission List by owolabiza(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
What is the cut-off mark for chemical engineering.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by rasabtol(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
Complexman, thank you for your post. But there is something fishy. Why posting about FUTMINNA everyday? Are you Informative Officer of the school? Stop deceiving admission seekers.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by dammyllare(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
hey guys,stop using abusive words for complexman.his right about the news and i could confirm it to u that i confirm it from the admin office.it will be out this week
Re: About Futminna Admission List by dammyllare(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
owolabi za, i don't know the cut off mark for chemical engineering but the general cut off for ume is 120 while remedial is 100.i scored 164 in post ume and applied for mechanical engineering tell what did you score inur post ume ?waiting for your reply
Re: About Futminna Admission List by cruworld(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
plz do you know when the new remedial student list will be out?
Re: About Futminna Admission List by solomon201(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
Dammyllare 120 as UME general cut-off mark? i doubt that. do u remember the exam was over 400? complexman guy abeg is this true?
Re: About Futminna Admission List by owolabiza(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2008
The list is presently out.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by owolabiza(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2008
The list is presently out.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by solomon201(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
so where can the list be accessed if its really tru its out?
Re: About Futminna Admission List by owolabiza(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2008
Re: About Futminna Admission List by johnshagb(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2008
i think this is not fair. i scored 228 in the minna post de and first choice, but yet they deny me admission. please if any one knows maybe there will be another list should contact me on john_shagba@yahoo.com. or reply it here. thanks
Re: About Futminna Admission List by sadidia: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
yes futminna 2008/2009 admission list is out on the net for both jamb and remedial candidates but there is error on thier page.
is there any one that have check his/her admission status?
Re: About Futminna Admission List by owolabiza(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
More list still coming out,i also applied for chemical eng.I think they are nt interested in second choice,Lets still hope for 2nd choice.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by dammyllare(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2008
guys,we have to pacient with them because the first list contain remedial names and little of first choice,their is still more list coming and i think that is why their web is not going.I think they are already pasting the remaining list,if it's not out by monday then it will be out by friday.You can contact me on dammyllaree4uu@yahoo.com.best of luck
Re: About Futminna Admission List by Zaya: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2008
Guys I think u should be patient. I checked my admission status on Wednesday evening
and I was admitted. Attached is the confirmation page.
Furthermore, there are more lists coming out. They're currently updating their database
so pls be patient.

Re: About Futminna Admission List by johnshagb(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2008
i think you are a kogites ZAYA, am akogites too so think u are so lucky. THIS IS TO EVERYBODY: WHAT ABOUT THEIR DIRECT ENTRY. AM JUST CURIOUS shocked
Re: About Futminna Admission List by Zaya: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
All you kogites ma sef!
Una too sabi book. Hw u manage decode say na KOGI State dey there.
Try decoding d name, grin

Omo na God O!
All those sleepless nite ma mum's been having all nite prayer sessions
concerning dis admission, Finally, we thank God,
Re: About Futminna Admission List by complexman: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
Congratulation for those that where given admission and for those that have still not gotten there admission dont worry the second batch will be out soon.I think that will be the last chance for getting the admission to FUTMINNA ,i will advice not to lay your head in one basket try find another option and also start praying .FUTMINNA will resune back to for another section on the 25th of this month .Incase you may need my asistace or more information call to this line 08059265805.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2008
congrats my man
Re: About Futminna Admission List by cruworld(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
Plz anybody know when the List for the new Remedial Science will be out?
Re: About Futminna Admission List by Zaya: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hello Ppl

The list dat jst came out recently contains majority of Remedial students
(mainly because they've paid alot of money) and a hand full of UME students
(I Believe).

The funny thing is dat i got 229 in JAMB and 156 in the P-UME. All hope
was lost becos i knew so many ppl dat got 180 and above.
To my surprise, of all the ppl i know, only 2 have confirmed their admission
status and they applied to the same department.

Ppl, I believe these things are done in batches so expect another list out
may be by Tuesday 25th November, 2008.

Again, those of u having problems wif loading the University's site,
Ill advice you to check the site anything from 9pm (preferably 11pm)
Also, heres a direct link to the page. Jst type in ur Reg. No. and hit "Enter" once,

http://www.futminna.edu.ng/admission09/admission.php

Good Luck!
Re: About Futminna Admission List by johnshagb(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2008
i say congrats to those admitted. But the way they write th reply when u check ur adission status is quite frightening like, THE JUST ENTERED REG NUMBER IS NOT ON THE LIST. You know no prospective student will see that and be okay. so i believe my name will certainly be on their second list. and those of u who are also looking forward to the second list i say goodluck. ANYONE WHO KNOWS PRECISELY WHEN THE SECOND LIST WIILL BE OUT SHOULD PASTE IT HERE. ZAYA AND COMPLEXMAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by tirex(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2008
well i also cant check my admission status,the funniest thing is- i had 5pts in my ijmbe.but i bliv i'll be admitted.in jesus name.amen
Re: About Futminna Admission List by dammyllare(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2008
watch out for dis week
Re: About Futminna Admission List by johnshagb(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
the point u have in IJMB does not determine whether u will be admitted or not, it depends on your post DE
Re: About Futminna Admission List by complexman: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2008
Guys let me enlighten you guys about FUTMINNA,the school cut of mark is 120 for those who want to come in through JAMB or DE while REMEDIAL own is 100 and all is over 400 .So some people have 290 or even 250 in there post ume score well in FUTMINNA that will not make them to give you admission is who you know and infact a candidates that score below 100 were given admission right here in FUTMINNA,so whether you beleive me or not it left for you am just here to help and before i forget the second list will be coming out before the end of this week /next week .If you need my asistance you can call me to this line 08059265805.
Re: About Futminna Admission List by ola4u: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2009
What is the 2009 JAMB cut off mark for Computer Science?? FutMinna?

Please kindly help!

Futminna is my first choice and Computer Science is my first course.

ola4u

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University 17th Anniversary Is Today / Abba Gumel Elected Fellow Of The American Mathematical Society (AMS) / University Of Abuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi With Honourary Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.