Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Fix Your Scratched Disc - Protective Disc Skin - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fix Your Scratched Disc - Protective Disc Skin (1119 Views)

Fix Your faulty Windows And Apple Laptop Here At Affordable Price / Where To Buy Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC Mod Silicone Protective Case ? / How To Retrieve Pix From Scratched Disk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fix Your Scratched Disc - Protective Disc Skin by dskin1: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2008
d_skin™ Protective Disc Skin is a amazing New Product that will protect all your disc from scratching, fix all your skipping and scratched discs, it will make them play again. With this product you can recover valuable data, Music, Movies and even Games.

It is a clear plastic coating that you can put over a disc to protect it. Once your discs are skinned, there is nothing to take off to play your discs, nothing to put on when you store your discs, one product protects all the time!

How do you use the?
Just snap one of these onto your movies, music, data or video games and consider them protected. You leave the cover on all the time even when you play the disc. It works with any player.

d_skin™ Protective Disc Skin:
1. Stops Disc skipping
2.Helps fix Discs
3.Prevents CD Scratch
4. Acts as a CD scratch Protector
5. Prolongs Disc life
6 Protects Scratching Discs, etc

There's an opportunity to make money in selling this product, simply go to www.d-skin.com to read more and submit your request on becoming one of their distributors here in Nigeria

www.d-skin.com
Re: Fix Your Scratched Disc - Protective Disc Skin by eepeepook: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
My Wordsfrombimpe,

I’ve discovered the person responsible for deleting my love notes. Since I can’t do anything on Nairaland, I will migrate to Facebook. Let him lord over Nairaland since na only here he get power.

Hoping for a positive correspondence when I message you there.

Your love,

Eepeepook.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Tech Failure In Year 2012. / World’s First Talking Robot Set To Go Into Space / Why Do Ideas Come To Me So Easily When I Am Taking A Shower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.