Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

PIPING/PDMS Designer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PIPING/PDMS Designer (7309 Views)

Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos / JOB VACANCIES FOR QA/QC/ PIPING/ NDT WELDING /COATING INSPECTORS / Why Do Engineers Need Pdms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Do you need a personal tutor or in-house trainer for your company on Plant Design Management System, then Maridah Consults is the best place you can get this

Kindly Contact us on www.maridahconsults./contact-us
Telephone; 08087834695 or 07033157433
Twitter; @maridahconsults
Email; maridahconsults1@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you!
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Do you need a personal tutor or in-house trainer for your company on Plant Design Management System, then Maridah Consults is the best place you can get this

Hoping to hear from you!
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 4:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Maridah Consults is the first company in Africa to develop free tutorial videos in the aspect of CAD Designs kindly visit our website on www.maridahconsults./contact-us to contact us as we shall train you PDMS in the most beneficial and efficient way

Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2014
We provide the Best-quality PDMS training so that the average Nigerian graduate is marketable However to register for our training class you can contact us by visiting www.maridahconsults./contact-us

Moreso get ready as we shall be releasing our exclusive free tutorial videos for download soon

Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Have you checked the maridah consults website for free ebooks download today, feel free to do that. And for those asking, we have our cloud office in lagos and for more info visit www.maridahconsults./contact-us
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Join me as my exclusive Tutorial video on the Design of a Pipe Rack Using PDMS will soon have its 1000th view....with this I believe I am permitted to say I have thought 1000 people or more on the design of a pipe rack using PDMS. ...

Furthermore I will be starting for the e-learning for Pdms where I can train you in any part of the word

I will always remain. ...

Temitope Omojola.
CAD Tutor / Consultant
Maridahconsults
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
......and Today the 14th day of December marks the day I had my 1000th view on the design of a pipe rack using PDMS, with this I believe I have trained 1000 students online on the design. ....Thank you all and Glory be to God
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
2014 has been Awesome for Maridah Consults, from the stables of Maridah Consults we are pleased to announce to you the launching of the first ever! Distant Learning Program (DLP) for PDMS....Kindly visit the link below for more information

www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/distant-learning
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Merry Christmas and Happy Prosperous New Year ahead from all of us in Maridah Consults

Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2014
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 2000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

For information on how you can get this service at your doorstep visit our blog at:

www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/distant-learning/
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Based on the enquiry I got from a NairaLander these service is cheaper than you may think, and you can get this service anywhere in the world, why not get in touch with us for more details

Visit; www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Or call my direct line on +2348087834695
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by ifedayosol(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Venue, fee, time and duration?

Titemi22:
Based on the enquiry I got from a NairaLander these service is cheaper than you may think, and you can get this service anywhere in the world, why not get in touch with us for more details

Visit; www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Or call my direct line on +2348087834695
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
ifedayosol:
Venue, fee, time and duration?

This advert is for the Distant Learning Program, however we are Private Tutors on CAD Design, and thus, train Clients at their chioce location, you can visit

www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

......and the full details will be forwarded to you
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
....like the saying goes that, there is no limit to what you can achieve in life, just believe in yourself, I believe I achieved a lot in 2014, I thank God, my Family, my Social Media Friends and Senior colleagues for the assistance that was rendered to me in 2014, because without them, 2014 would not have been a massive success for me, with Maridah Consults, I have been able to achieve the following;

1. In 2014 only......I created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
2. In 2014, I executed my first workshop on Pdms tagged Pdms-on-the-go v1.0
3. Within 4 months in 2014, I had over 2000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 4 months in 2014 I got over 1000 views for one of my several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, I started by popular demand what I call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

Lets do more together in 2015......Thanks for being there all the way, Merry Christmas and have a Prosperous New Year Ahead

Regards!
Temitope Omojola
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridah Consults
tel: +2348087834695, +2347033157433, +2348052204606
Twitter: @maridahconsults
Blog:www.maridahconsults.
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
The next level for AVEVA Pdms now in Nigeria by the First producers of PDMS Tutorial Videos in Africa with over 2000 views on YouTube comes Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms for more information contact us by calling 08087834695 or call 07033157433 or send a mail to maridahconsults1@gmail.com, or visit

Temitope Omojola.
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridahconsults
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 5:54am On Jan 06, 2015
For the Distant Learning Program (DLP) for PDMS....Kindly visit the link below for more information

www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/distant-learning
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015
From the stables of the first developers of PDMS Videos in Africa, with a total view of over 2000 comes the First Ever Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms. ....although we have provided this service to our clients in South Africa, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, India etc....we are bringing the service back home to the citizens of Nigeria

For information on how you can get this service at your doorstep visit our blog at:

www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/distant-learning/
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2015
The next level for AVEVA Pdms now in Nigeria by the First producers of PDMS Tutorial Videos in Africa with over 2000 views on YouTube comes Distant Learning Program for AVEVA pdms for more information contact us by calling 08087834695 or call 07033157433 or send a mail to maridahconsults1@gmail.com, or visit

Temitope Omojola.
CAD Tutor/Consultant
Maridahconsults
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2015
So you may know!

I have developed videos on various aspects of pdms, and I will give you the list of some of the tutorials I have amongst some other complex tutorials in my archive;

1. Creating an Mto using pdms
2. Creating an MTO by modifying a template
3. Converting designs made on PDMS to Picture format e.g Jpeg.
4. Tutorials on drafting using pdms
5. Tutorials on Pipe isometrics using pdms and converting them to AutoCAD
And the list goes on and on!....Trust me you can get what I have else where because I have the complete training in Pdms, and guess what!..they were created by me

You can contact me by visiting www.maridahconsults./contact-us/
Mobile Number; +2348087834695, +2347033157433
Mail; maridahconsults1@gmail.com
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2015

Hoping to hear from you!
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 3:00am On Jan 31, 2015

Hoping to hear from you!
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015

Hoping to hear from you!
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Like the saying goes that, there is no limit to what you can achieve in life, just believe in yourself,with Maridah Consults we have been able to achieve the following;

1. In 2014 only......we created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
2. In 2014, we executed our first workshop on Pdms tagged Pdms-on-the-go v1.0
3. Within 4 months in 2014, we had over 2000 views for all of our videos on Pdms
4. Within 4 months in 2014 we got over 1000 views for one of my several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, we started by popular demand what we call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

Get ready for the training that can change your Career!

For more information call 08087834695 and 07033157433
Or send a mail to maridahconsults1@gmail.com
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Hybrid600: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
where r u located?
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hybrid600:
where r u located?

Lagos, Nigeria
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2015

Hoping to hear from you!
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
WHAT IS PDMS?

Plant Design management System(PDMS) is an Engineering software developed by AVEVA, and this software is used in Major Front End Engineering Design(FEED) Companies and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) Companies such as Ariosh Nigeria Limited, CAKASA Engineering Company, Crestech Engineering Company, Delta Afrik Engineering, International Energy Services Limited(IESL), Saipem Contracting Nigeria LTD etc, for 3D Detailed Plant Design.

WHY THIS TRAINING? Maridah Consults is the sole Nigerian organisation that has produced exclusive free PDMS tutorial videos, that can be found online on YouTube, LinkedIn, Google plus etc.. and with in all we have taught over 3000 plus undergraduates, graduates and professionals, however, as Part of Maridah consult’s way of contributing to knowledge and empowering others, we started a discounted workshop to train young engineers on the use of this software “PDMS”, and guess what?, this is the cheapest QUALITY TRAINING you can ever get, trust me!, it is going to be a class of 20, why not take the opportunity and learn the use of this engineering software

DETAILS OF TRAINING The Training is a 6-day PDMS training in Lagos, that includes all Saturdays and Sundays between 2nd of May and 26th of May 2015, and the PDMS Module covers, PDMS Equipment Design Module, PDMS Piping Design Module, PDMS Structural Modelling, Pipe Isodraft and Drafting(Drawing Production), it is going to be a class of 20 for just N20,000( being N18000 for training, and N2000 for Registration fee) More so, the training includes;

1. Advanced Training on PDMS by an Experienced Tutor
2. PDMS installation disc and installation guide
3. Handout on the PDMS training
4. Exclusive Video on PDMS Tutorial by Maridah Consults
5. After-training Free Consulting Service For Students
6. Free Lunch

However the registration fee of N2000 is to be Paid to the Account Number provided below;

Account Name: MARIDAH CONSULTS

Account Number: 3035542016

Bank: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)

To REGISTER FOR THE PDMS-on-the-go Training v2.0 kindly visit

http://maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/pdms/
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by leeraz: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
AVAVA PDMS TRAINING IN ABUJA
AVEVA's PDMS (Plant Design Management System) is a comprehensive modeling system that creates 3D designs and deliverables ( figure 1). It features model management, advanced clash management, visual review, automatic pipe routing and construction deliverables. Automated deliverables can be generated directly from the 3D model in the form of general arrangement and detail drawings, piping isometrics and reports. The product comes with industry catalogs and specifications, and the entire Victaulic piping catalog is available. AVEVA's Pipe Stress Inter-face provides data integration between piping designs and stress-analysis tools. It is widely used in Power, Oil & Gas Production & Processing (Offshore & Onshore), Petroleum Refining, Petroleum Storage & Transportation, Chemicals &Petrochemicals Industries for the best possible design – and do it more efficiently thereby reducing the total installation cost of the project. The PDMS approach enables a wide range of sophisticated design checks to be carried out across all aspects of the design to check and improve quality. Drawings and reports are generated directly from the model database to ensure consistency between design information and the project deliverables. With a sound Knowledge of PDMS, your chances of getting employed are quite unlimited. The energy industry has never a time been more demanding and in need of skilled graduates with extra skills like PDMS. Multinational companies harness the powers of PDMS in their every day projects that is the reason behind the recent training of some Engineers in PDMS to meet up with local content demand. Career of PDMS: - Power plants needs PDMS - Petro Chemical Complex needs PDMS - Oil & gas need PDMS - Off shore Industry needs PDMS - Refinery needs PDMS - Industrial plants needs PDMS - Energy sector needs PDMS - Chemical process needs PDMS - EPC industry needs PDMS - Consulting engineers needs PDMS - Pharmaceutical industry needs PDMS - Project & Construction needs PDMS - Cement and Fertilizer needs PDMS PDMS modules to be covered in this training include: - Equipment Application - Piping Application - Civil and Steel Structure Application - Cable Tray Application - Hvac Application - 2D Draft Application e.t.c We offer tutorial videos on PDMS which also include the software(DVD) at a very affordable price. The video training will cover all the aspects stated above. You can request for the tutorial videos (DVD) which contain the software, training materials, project to work on and complete videos, with a video on how to install the software conveniently, delivered to you where ever you are at a very affordable price.. call or wattsapp..08103173481..09099820504.
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
WHAT IS PDMS?

Plant Design management System(PDMS) is an Engineering software developed by AVEVA, and this software is used in Major Front End Engineering Design(FEED) Companies and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) Companies such as Ariosh Nigeria Limited, CAKASA Engineering Company, Crestech Engineering Company, Delta Afrik Engineering, International Energy Services Limited(IESL), Saipem Contracting Nigeria LTD etc, for 3D Detailed Plant Design.

WHY THIS TRAINING? Maridah Consults is the sole Nigerian organisation that has produced exclusive free PDMS tutorial videos, that can be found online on YouTube, LinkedIn, Google plus etc.. and with in all we have taught over 3000 plus undergraduates, graduates and professionals, however, as Part of Maridah consult’s way of contributing to knowledge and empowering others, we started a discounted workshop to train young engineers on the use of this software “PDMS”, and guess what?, this is the cheapest QUALITY TRAINING you can ever get, trust me!, it is going to be a class of 20, why not take the opportunity and learn the use of this engineering software

DETAILS OF TRAINING The Training is a 6-day PDMS training in Lagos, that includes all Saturdays and Sundays between 2nd of May and 26th of May 2015, and the PDMS Module covers, PDMS Equipment Design Module, PDMS Piping Design Module, PDMS Structural Modelling, Pipe Isodraft and Drafting(Drawing Production), it is going to be a class of 20 for just N20,000( being N18000 for training, and N2000 for Registration fee) More so, the training includes;

6. Free Lunch

However the registration fee of N2000 is to be Paid to the Account Number provided below;

http://maridahconsults.wordpress.comempowerment-and-training/pdms
for more information contact us on 08087834695 Or 07033157433
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

08103173481..09099820504. As posted by leeraz in the post below is not maridah consults number. .its a fraudulent number as it has been brought to our notice kindly ignore for your own good.

For more information contact 08087834695 or 07033157433

leeraz:
AVAVA PDMS TRAINING IN ABUJA
AVEVA's PDMS (Plant Design Management System) is a comprehensive modeling system that creates 3D designs and deliverables ( figure 1). It features model management, advanced clash management, visual review, automatic pipe routing and construction deliverables. Automated deliverables can be generated directly from the 3D model in the form of general arrangement and detail drawings, piping isometrics and reports. The product comes with industry catalogs and specifications, and the entire Victaulic piping catalog is available. AVEVA's Pipe Stress Inter-face provides data integration between piping designs and stress-analysis tools. It is widely used in Power, Oil & Gas Production & Processing (Offshore & Onshore), Petroleum Refining, Petroleum Storage & Transportation, Chemicals &Petrochemicals Industries for the best possible design – and do it more efficiently thereby reducing the total installation cost of the project. The PDMS approach enables a wide range of sophisticated design checks to be carried out across all aspects of the design to check and improve quality. Drawings and reports are generated directly from the model database to ensure consistency between design information and the project deliverables. With a sound Knowledge of PDMS, your chances of getting employed are quite unlimited. The energy industry has never a time been more demanding and in need of skilled graduates with extra skills like PDMS. Multinational companies harness the powers of PDMS in their every day projects that is the reason behind the recent training of some Engineers in PDMS to meet up with local content demand. Career of PDMS: - Power plants needs PDMS - Petro Chemical Complex needs PDMS - Oil & gas need PDMS - Off shore Industry needs PDMS - Refinery needs PDMS - Industrial plants needs PDMS - Energy sector needs PDMS - Chemical process needs PDMS - EPC industry needs PDMS - Consulting engineers needs PDMS - Pharmaceutical industry needs PDMS - Project & Construction needs PDMS - Cement and Fertilizer needs PDMS PDMS modules to be covered in this training include: - Equipment Application - Piping Application - Civil and Steel Structure Application - Cable Tray Application - Hvac Application - 2D Draft Application e.t.c We offer tutorial videos on PDMS which also include the software(DVD) at a very affordable price. The video training will cover all the aspects stated above. You can request for the tutorial videos (DVD) which contain the software, training materials, project to work on and complete videos, with a video on how to install the software conveniently, delivered to you where ever you are at a very affordable price.. call or wattsapp..08103173481..09099820504.
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2015
WHAT IS PDMS?

6. Free Lunch

http://maridahconsults.wordpress.comempowerment-and-training/pdms
for more information contact us on 08087834695 Or 07033157433
Re: PIPING/PDMS Designer by Titemi22(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2015
WHAT IS PDMS?

6. Free Lunch

http://maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/pdms/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips For A Successful Job Interview / Longlisted For A Job / Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.