Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It (1178 Views)

Customs Shutdown NAHCO And SAHCOL Warehouses, any One Knows Anything Pls Share / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? / Who Knows It? About Goldkobo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by assalaamat(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2014
I've been on this wonderful forum for a long time now and i've seen a lot of wonderful thread about online importation biz,and i appreciate the effort of professionals who have contributed immensely in that regard. But what amazes each time i visit any importation biz thread on this forum is that, it seems no one has the deep knowledge, i mean the wherewithal about how to import goods from the likes of ebay,amazon and other US and Uk sites,except chinese sites like aliexpress and alibaba. I'll be so appreciative if anyone can give me the load down ( start to finsh ) of how to import different kinds of goods from ebay and amazon. Thanks
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by arbitrage: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Google Nairaland again and you will find it or go from this page to next and next. Nairaland is information overload and that particular thread has been existing. You may also check advert subsection under this business section.
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by mavinc4u(f): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2014
assalaamat:
I've been on this wonderful forum for a long time now and i've seen a lot of wonderful thread about online importation biz,and i appreciate the effort of professionals who have contributed immensely in that regard. But what amazes each time i visit any importation biz thread on this forum is that, it seems no one has the deep knowledge, i mean the wherewithal about how to import goods from the likes of ebay,amazon and other US and Uk sites,except chinese sites like aliexpress and alibaba. I'll be so appreciative if anyone can give me the load down ( start to finsh ) of how to import different kinds of goods from ebay and amazon. Thanks

what do you want to import? let me start from there
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by assalaamat(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2014
mavinc4u:

what do you want to import? let me start from there
phones and laptops
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by assalaamat(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls., contribute i beg
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by tonjeola(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Search, we have them many...
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by mavinc4u(f): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2014
assalaamat:
Pls., contribute i beg

move to Technology section, you will see a lot of them; the good, the bad, the ugly, the humble, the arrogant, the proud. it would be left for you to choose who to go with
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by Intellab5: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
mavinc4u:

move to Technology section, you will see a lot of them; the good, the bad, the ugly, the humble, the arrogant, the proud. it would be left for you to choose who to go with
Hahahahaha. What ve you been eating?
Re: Ebay & Amazon:it Seems No One Knows It by mavinc4u(f): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Intellab5:

Hahahahaha. What ve you been eating?

nothing dear. just wanted to keep him informed so he would not feel disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Re-opened NAHCO / Cheap And Reliable Courier Companies Faster And Consistent Than DHL,EMS,ETC / Sponsor An Event And Expose Your Business In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.